My Journey :)

jools1986

Silver Member
I have decided to keep you all updated with my plans in one thread :)

I went out and bought some low carb protein shakes and some essential fatty acids to get my fat intake up

I am on sero bars, protein shakes and high protein snacks, sticking to the principles of atkins where I can. When my appetite returns I will be back on atkins full throttle

2lbs off so far this week :D
xx

Well done Rach :D Keep up the good work hun xx

Best o' British to you, Rach! The weight will be falling off you before you know it! :scale: :D

Good news there Racheal, well done love.

:D < Storms in and waves a newbie wave at Racheal >

Hello from me
well done on your 2lb off
and I look forward to reading your future updates

Well done hunni xxx

Thanks guys!!

I have bought many babybels and some soya milk

The scales are going down by the day at the moment which is lovely but concerning haha!!

And a big wave back :D

Well done so far :)

Well I am a very happy bunny so far as I have lost another 3 inches from my waist!!!

Judging by the way the scales are dropping aswell I think I will be able to reach by 20lbs for uni goal :D

AND I felt a little tiny bit hungry this morning, heres hoping for the return of my appetite :D

Well done Racheal, and here's to more weight loss!! xx

Glad to see you're felling good & doing well on the weight loss front Rach :D x

Yay! Well done! :)
Appetite's good! :D

Well done :)

Hi Racheal. Did you manage to get the shakes to taste any better? :)

haha no! lol
I am just mixing them with soya milk and knocking them back!!
x

I have just realised what I can achieve when I really put my mind to it. I have stuggled to lose weight all my life, possibly because I haven't ever really wanted it enough, but now I am determined.
I have dropped about 20 inches since being home for summer and almost 2 stone and I'm still going strong.
On top of that, I have given up smoking and drinking, and I haven't gone insane yet.
The dress I bought home with me, not being able to get it over my head, now fits. The jeans I avoided wearing because they were uncomfortably tight are now falling off of me.

I have emerging hipbones, clavicles and cheekbones.
I can't believe I didn't do this sooner, I could be so much happier. I still have a long way to go, and I can't believe I let myself go in such a spectacular fashion to have such a long journey ahead of me. But to have come as far as I have in the space of two months I can't complain.
I am so frustrated with the fact that I can't see it in myself, which is discouraging, but it is nice that other people are noticing. I just hope it is noticable when I get back to bournemouth, otherwise I will have confirmation that I havent changed.
I am also ALWAYS cold, which is annoying, but a small price to pay :)
14 more pounds and I will be the lowest weight I have ever been as an adult, that is my goal for my moving in day. Any more than that would be incredible. If I continue losing at this rate, I could lose maybe another stone and a half, but I wouldn't want to put that kind of pressure on myself!
So yeah I suppose I deserve some sort of pat on the back from myself :)

Well done, keep up the positive attitude x

Back