My less stress more success Juddd diary

Hi girls,
I had a good UD yesterday, healthy meals with few treats. had a yummy chunky kitkat .mmmm!

i did 20min interval work on bike yesterday so today will be 3mile walk and kettlebells.

A DD today for me and so the usual apple followed by salmon and salad with some coffees with skimmed milk.

its also totm today so im tinking i may well have a good loss next week. im in the zone and hungry for success (pardon the pun).

Oh I adore kit kat chunky! Have you tried the peanut butter one? It's be included in my last rights meal (I play that one in my head all the time!)

Your fitness regime sounds ace - puts me to shame! Keep going x x

I may be coming to you for kettle bell help soon... I do want to start when I have some time!

Have a great down day,

Kellmo x

Hi Kellmo,
No havnt tried d peanut butter one yet.

I actually did my first 4mile run in over 5weeks today rather than the walk. totally pain free for first half of it nd bit sorr after dat. im stiff already! i think ill do just two a week for a week or two. no point in risking injury. felt so good to get out again.

dd goin great av dinner on so happy days.

So WI today revealed a .5lb loss. I'll take that as I really overdid it on two days. I am however hopin next week will be 1.5lb loss just to even things up an d keep me on target. I do feel a bit smaller too. Next week will be weighing a day earlier on account of when DD falls.

Yesterday as well as planned exercise i also did a 3mile walk.

Healthy meals with a couple of treats is the plan for today. Will keep you all posted.
A loss is still a loss so well done. Also, didn't you say at the beginning of your diary that you weren't sure of your exact 'start weight' because you had been keeping away from the scales? So you may have lost more than you think? Reading around the forum it seems that quite a few people (myself included!) take a few weeks to settle into the plan and to get used to eating on up days without going mad. I think that if we have been dieting and/or over eating in the past, then it can be a long job for our bodies and our minds to adjust. I reckon it has taken me about two months to properly settle into it from a weight loss point of view, but I loved the plan right from the start.
Well done on getting back into the exercise too.

Hi all,
Had quite an UD today with more treats than i planned or needed, not too worried tho as think gettin the DD's right is more important.

Was channel hoping tonight and nearly spat out my chocolate with excitement when i saw there was a programme on about benefits of fasting, made the boyfriend watch it lol.
exercise wise i did kettlebells for 20mins and had a day off from cardio.

Looking forward to DD tomor as have had too much bread and sugar today.

Morning all,
It's DD today and im so thankful for it. I was awake for ages last nite, def too much sugar doesnt agree with me.
Food plan is same as usual, apple at 5.30pm, dinner at 7; salmon and salad - yummy followed by some coffees with skimmed milk.
Exercise for today is 20min interval training on bike and 3mile walk. I'm hoping tomorrow i can go for another run, my leg injury is still playing up after sunday's first run but hopefully it'l ease up today and i'll be able to pound the pavement tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone.

Morning all,
Its just after 7am and its an UD. Yesterdays DD was grand, I'm in the wing of them and dont mind them at all really whether im working or not. That's a point actually, the hols are going very quick. It's Anzac day tomorrow so boyfriend has the day off. I was hopin we could play tennis but dont think my leg will allow me. It'll be a cycle or a few games of crazy golf if its open.

Exercise wise - a run is def out of the question, i really hope im not back to where i started after doing the run last sunday, i dont think i could wait another 5weeks to do a run.
Right best not to think about it, so the plan is 20mins of Kettlebells and 20mins interval training on the bike.

This is the general plan for todays food. I have todays UD and tomors DD before my weigh in. its a day earlier this week so if thats not motivation enough to be good i dont know what is.

Apple before exercise

Brekkie :Omelette with one egg and 2whites, filled with spinach, red capsicum, wafer thin chicken, tomatoes and 10g low fat cheese

Lunch: Cup of chicken soup

Home-made pastryless quiche with salad

Possible snack: 3thin rice-cakes with laughing cow and tuna

Dinner: roast beef, boiled potatoes, carrots, 1roast potato

curly wurly, rhubarb and low fat yoghurt
caramel rice cakes with banana

Fingers crossed i can stick to plan.

I need to remember i want weight loss more than i want junk food or copious amounts of bread.

Hi IO!

I have just started JUDD this week too (its my first DD today and so far im ok!) - I noticed you were living in Sydney! I am from the UK, I moved over to Perth last year and so far im loving it. Got a trip home in December for 4 weeks so Im trying to get to my target weight before then, plus maintain for a few months :)

Keep it up anyway, my weigh in is 02/04/13 !!

Hi IO!

I have just started JUDD this week too (its my first DD today and so far im ok!) - I noticed you were living in Sydney! I am from the UK, I moved over to Perth last year and so far im loving it. Got a trip home in December for 4 weeks so Im trying to get to my target weight before then, plus maintain for a few months :)

Keep it up anyway, my weigh in is 02/04/13 !!

Hi Laura,
Isnt it funny how the prospect of going home to our families (who wouldn't care how we look) motivates us to lose a few pounds?!!
I love the lifestyle in Australia, beautiful parks and beaches on every corner.
I'm enjoying Juddd and feel lighter but dont officially know how much ive lost. I didnt weight until i had done a full week on Juddd and last weeks weigh in showed just a half pound loss. this was after two gluttonous UD's and also totm so im interested to see what this weeks and the followings weigh in will bring.

Haha I know right!! I think it's because it's my first time home in two years, I want them to see how happy and healthy I am lol. Weird logic!

Anyway good luck with it, looking forward to seeing your results. I feel like even if I only lose 1lb a week I get to eat pizza so it's win win! Lol!

Hi all,
Yesterday's UD went well i think. Had a couple of extra things on top of planned food as decided to go for a ten mile cycle and was tired when i got back and wanted food to perk me up. Plus i had that whole "i deserve it" mentality going on!!
So to add to yesterdasy food I also had 2digestive biscuits, 2slices of brown bread and another curly wurly. Ahh looking back, maybe that was a lot.

So today is a DD.
Plan for today will be
An apple
Grilled chicken breast and salad (maybe bns wedges)
Skimmed milk in coffee

Exercise wise i'll do kettleebells for 20minutes and hope to go for a cycle with boyfriend. Although not sure if that counts as he cycles so flippin slow lol!

Have a good one. x

Morning all. Weigh day today after 6days resulted in scales reading 9st10lb so thats 1.5lb loss. Happy with that and i can kind of see the difference since i started three weeks ago so happy days.

Yesterdays DD went well, changed menu slightly instead of a large apple at 5.30pm i had an egg white omelette with spinach, onion, red capsicum and 2slices of wafer think chicken for the same calories and had dinner at 8.

So today is a lovely UD. Not fully sure what is on the menu yet. OH wants takeaway tonight, we shall see. either way i wont feel guilty.

Exercise today will be 20mins interval training.

I'm also getting my hair done today. It was last septmber when i got it done last eek. I'm trying to grow it long, it was on my jaw line more less in september and has def grown a lot since then. So i only want a trim but to change things up a bit i might get a different colour. ive generaly ahve some shade of brown. The sun over here has totally made it a not so nice colour anymore so i may go for a blondy brown (if thats possible with an al over colour) I'm not going down the highlights road again! Boyfirend says i should go red. we shall see. I managed to find an Irish hairdressers so it will be nice to hear the old accent again.

Also its five weeks today until my trip home. Yipee. My to sisters got invitd to my cousins wedding that is on whole im home. I would have loved to go to t and was a bit miffed that i didnt geta an invite jsut because im living in Australia. I would ususally send an invite anyhow. Etiquette and all that!

Thank you both. Yes its great, I feel smaller too but still a long road. As you said Laura, a pound loss a week is great when you're getting to eat yummy food.

Deffo. Because we both have only a stone or so to lose - it does come off v slowly anyway.

Sidenote: (isnt it weird how on here we are all different weights but it equates to different sizes? must be all our heights and how our bodies are made up? 10st5lb would be about target for me as I am 5.8 but i have huge boobs. I would be a size 10 at that weight! If I lose much more than that I start looking gaunt. But then you see some ladies who are still in size 14 at 10st.)

Weird isn't it. I still weight 11 stone, and am just 5. 4 but I am in size 12 jeans and they are a bit big. I think it's down to muscle weight too. I'm supposed to be losing another stone but I think any more than 7 lb and I will look awful.

Hi all,
I really enjoyed yesterdays UD. we went to a take-away place we had not been before and omg so yum and whats more i dont feel guilty - not yet anyhow lol!

So yesterdays food was:
omelette with one egg and two whites, filled with red capsicum, spinach, wafer thin chicken, cherry toms and a small sprinkling of low fat grated cheese

Half a portion of chips, a country burger(with lettuce, tomatoe, beetroot and mayonaise) and a battered sausage(been 10months since i had a battered sausage, i was drooling!)

3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana on top
curly wurly

I got my hair done yesterday and really enjoyed the whole experience, was great banter going on in the hairdressers run by a gay irish man and a dublin woman. Love my hair the base colour is a lovely mahogany colour and he put a few caramel highlights in but they are not on the top of my head. they put them kind of underneath so if your running your fingers through your hair or clip it back you see them. looks more natural that way. I really like it but oh my days hairdressing is dear in Australia $220 and he didnt charge me for the cut as he just took a bare bit off. Finally I found a hairdressers who listens when i say im trying to let it grow!

So today is Saturday and its a busy DD for me. Exercise wise i will do a 20min kettlebell dvd, a 3mile walk OR a jog depending on my leg and a 12mile cycle. I also have the food shopping to do.

Food for today will be nothing til 5.30pm and thn i'll put skimmed milk in my coffee.
Egg white omelette, with spinach, capsicum and 2slices of wafer thin chicken.
Kangaroo steak with salad and bns wedges

Chat soon. x

Back