My less stress more success Juddd diary

Hi all,
Its a dd today and boy do I need it. So much for not eating biscuits, got carried away lastnight and ate far too much food. Think it down to excitement but still bit annoyed with myself. Think I shall have to refrain from buying biscuits when i'm in Ireland and get boyfriend to hide his lol. So just as well its a DD today and will probably be a dd the following day as will be travelling for 27hours or so, so that shud rectify it. I'll then have Sat evening and Sunday as UD.

Food today shall be a bowl of soup at 5.30 and then salmon and salad at 7.30(leaving for airport at 7.45)

Exercise today shall be kettlebells and a 3mile walk.
I've got my shred dv packed and will bring home kettlebells dvd also. At home I have weights and kettlebells so I wont need to buy anything. I do however want to get a loan of a bicycle of somebody for the month to keep up my exercise.

So next weekend I have a 30th birthday to go to, its a barn dance theme and fancy cress is a must- check shirts etc. Think i'll team it with a hat and a small skirt so that should keep me on track food wise. Also the following weekend I hope to be going to a wedding. my sisters got invites and I didn't as they presumed I would be in Oz and as I haven't told anybody that I'm coming home they didn't send one. So I presume I'll get an invite once I'm back - luckily I have a lovely long dress at home. It's a size 6 though so I will have to keep on track food wise so that it looks good. Will just need to get shoes as wore flipflops with it last-time as was a wedding abroad.

I do not want to come back from Ireland and have to shift holiday weight. I just need to remind myself of this lol.

Hi all.
Wel I'm loving spending time with my family. They got some shock whenn I turned up.
So I more less did a Double DD on flights and 1.5ud.we had a BBQ yesterday was so yum.ate loads though.

Today was a welcome DD and I had a bowl of homemade soup and salmon with salad.
Exercise was 20min kettlebells, 20min shred and short 3mile jog. Found shred quite easy dis time so
mite go on to level 2earlier.

We got home sat evening and went out that nite with boyfriends family - they all comented on how gud I looked, "the body on ya" etc so that was a boost

After yesterday's gluttony though I felt fat and bloated today.

I'm either weighing in on. Thursday or Saturday. Its late on account of travelling but didn't want to be retaining water because of long haul flight.

Tried on the dress that I wore two years ago to a wedding that I might need to wear in less than 2weeks and I felt it was a little tight across tummy so I need to keep focused.

Hi all.
Wel I'm loving spending time with my family. They got some shock whenn I turned up.
So I more less did a Double DD on flights and 1.5ud.we had a BBQ yesterday was so yum.ate loads though.

Today was a welcome DD and I had a bowl of homemade soup and salmon with salad.
Exercise was 20min kettlebells, 20min shred and short 3mile jog. Found shred quite easy dis time so
mite go on to level 2earlier.

We got home sat evening and went out that nite with boyfriends family - they all comented on how gud I looked, "the body on ya" etc so that was a boost

After yesterday's gluttony though I felt fat and bloated today.

I'm either weighing in on. Thursday or Saturday. Its late on account of travelling but didn't want to be retaining water because of long haul flight.

Tried on the dress that I wore two years ago to a wedding that I might need to wear in less than 2weeks and I felt it was a little tight across tummy so I need to keep focused.

Oz do you have before and after pictures??? I'm so curious!
Glad your family time is working out - bet you want to kill them when you're ready to go home!!!

They must be very proud/envious!

Hi Kellmo. Don't have before pics as I avoid the camera big time or wont go out if I have weight to lose. U still have a couple to go but mite take a selfie tomorrow and put it up.

Morning all.
UD today and menu will be
Bowl of porridge
Apple
Tuna salad and bowl of soup
3thin crispbread with half laughing cow extralight, chicken
And sprinkling of cheese(look like ryvita but Aldi version. Cudnt find thin Ricecakes over here or caramel flavourrd ricecakes.)
Salmon, salad and bns wedges
Curly wurly
Crispbread with tuna and egg white
This is only 1200-1400 kcals but it allows for unexpected food with family etc or if I keep to this can indulge more on Thursday, Saturday without guilt.

Exercise today is an hour in gym with my sister - hope to do interval running, interval Cycling and rowing.
Will also do day 2of shred.I think ill try and do shred 5times a week.I got sore knees last time from doing it every day.
Picking up a second hand bicycle tonight also.

You are so in the zone. Even on ya hols. Keep it up love. Ive been doing awful lately. Just lazyness and no drive. Ive started fresh today and Im gonna weigh in every 3 days to keep accountable.

Hi everyone,
Its another beautiful day today.
Really enjoyed the gym yesterday.going again this morning but wont run today as old injury resurfacing a bit so want to take it slow.
So ill go on bike, rowing machine and stairmaster and head to Jacuzzi anf sauna to relax.
Kettlebells later on anf probably a short walk.

To add to yesterday's food I got very snacky lastnite and also ate 4slices nimble bread (tiny slices) with marg, a treatsize cadburys caramel, 2ttratsizr crunchiest and 6rich tea so a bit naughty but hadn't eaten heavily all day.

On today's menu is home-made soup and grilled chicken breast with salad and bns wedges along with 100ml skimmed milk.

Hi everyone,
Its another beautiful day today.
Really enjoyed the gym yesterday.going again this morning but wont run today as old injury resurfacing a bit so want to take it slow.
So ill go on bike, rowing machine and stairmaster and head to Jacuzzi anf sauna to relax.
Kettlebells later on anf probably a short walk.

To add to yesterday's food I got very snacky lastnite and also ate 4slices nimble bread (tiny slices) with marg, a treatsize cadburys caramel, 2ttratsizr crunchiest and 6rich tea so a bit naughty but hadn't eaten heavily all day.

On today's menu is home-made soup and grilled chicken breast with salad and bns wedges along with 100ml skimmed milk.

Hi all.
Gym was great yesterday.was a tough workout but felt brilliant doing it and all on an empty stomach.
Exercise today is 2mile walk with a friend, 20 mins kettlebells and I've managed to borrow a bike so I'm gonna cycle to my sisters which is about 7.5miles away and get a lift back.

Weather is glorious today and food so far had been
Apple
Omelette made the usual way but added some cold potatoes to it - yum
Bowl of homemade soup
Tuna salad with small finger roll

(Now for the bad bit) curlywurly, treat size caramel, treat size crunchie, wispa, 2pink n whites, and two slices of nimble bread - this was at 2.30

Dinner will be salad, bns wedges with Turkey bhuna - made with Turkey steak, tinned toms, passata, spices - yum

3thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow, egg white and tuna.
Curly wurly

Hi all,
Gosh i'm late posting today - trying to make the most of this gorgeous weather.
Today was a dd
I had more than 100ml of skimmed milk as couldnt face black coffee today but still used sparingly. Boyfriend wanted to go out for breakfast today so while he chomped on a full irish, complete with three slice of toast and milky tea, I had a glass of water and a cup of coffee! Felt very angelic afterwards.
I ave eaten a bowl of home-made veg soup and turkey bhuna with salad

I went to the gym today and did 20mins interval running, 20mins interval cycling, 10mins rowing, 10mins stairmaster and then i lolled in both the jacuzzi and steam room for another hour - was so relaxing.
I also ran 2 miles with my sister this evening.

So tomorrow is WI but i'm on a different scales. As soon as i got to Ireland i jumped on the scales and the scales read 3lb heavier - granted i had eaten but prior to that i had at least 1.5dd, and I had also been on a long haul flight so im not sure if both scales read the same or not. So when i weigh tomorrow i'll know if i've lost weight but I wont know what my current weight is. Guess i'll have to wait till i'm home to really see.

Tomorrow will be a good day, i'm meeting friend for lunch so im debating between soup and a sandwich on brown or a panini with salad( my only gripe with paninis are they are always on white baguettes - feel so much better when i have brown.
Also have a barn dance 30th birthday which has a bbq but i reckon i'll just eat before it .
Chat soon. x

Morning all.
Scales here are showing a 1pound loss since last Sunday so that's gud but it still reads higher than before I left Australia.I reckon it must just be the scales as I've kept to my down days and been exercising like a lunatic lol!
Wud be hoping that my scales at home would read 8st10 or 8st9lb now so dont have too much to go.still working on my stomach tho.can still pinch an inch or more especially when I sit down.

Not sure of food today but breakfast will be porridge made on water.
Apple after gym and will update the rest later.

Exercise today is an hour at gym doing cardio and a 5mile cycle and kettlebells. Shred is being put on hold prob til I get home as don't need to do it since I'm in the gym lot.
I no for a fact that chocolate will be consumed by me today but will have to show restraint as don't want to feel bloated and yuck for party tonight

Good loss. I reckon you are now building up ur muscle and toning ! Probably why scales show a little increase. How much u lost now since start of judd? Xxx

Good loss. I reckon you are now building up ur muscle and toning ! Probably why scales show a little increase. How much u lost now since start of judd? Xxx
Hi Laura,
Sorry for late reply, trying to make most of sunshine, ts due to break tomorrow.
I didnt actually gain weight, i lot a pound but what i meant was that my scales in Ireland weigh me heavier than my ones in Oz so it'll be a shock/surprise when I do eventually weigh back in Oz.
With regard to your question I reckon i've lost 19pounds since I started. I was on juddd a week before I weighed myself so i'm presuming that I haad a 3pound loss at least as I was surely a bit over 10stone anyhow. So thats in 9weeks which is good going i think.

You're so determine Ozzie! Even on holiday which is just brilliant!! Xx
Thanks Kellmo, i didnt envisage being like this. its because i'm staying with my dad and sister whilst I'm here. My sister wants to lose weight so she is being healthy and eating right and exercising so its keeping me on the straight and narrow. We are motivating each other.

Thanks Kellmo, i didnt envisage being like this. its because i'm staying with my dad and sister whilst I'm here. My sister wants to lose weight so she is being healthy and eating right and exercising so its keeping me on the straight and narrow. We are motivating each other.

My sister has an amazing figure and she eats man size portions if everything - and more sweeties than school kids :-( however she does work out and she has no kids (this is how I justify not being so jealous!!)

You sound really happy being back home with your family - I bet you miss them loads. Mind you, I could easily move me, hubby, kids and dog to Oz - sounds like an amazing life. What do you for a living? Sorry if your said previously but I can lose track xx

I'm really happpy being home but probably because sun has been splitting the stones! Love Oz, they all lead great outdoor lives there.
I'm a primary teacher on career break and am doing supply teaching in oz.love it, no planning, no reports, can take hols when I want! :D

Hi all,
Sorry for the lack of posts last few days. I was making the most of the weather: sunbathing, meeting friends and exercising like a lunatic. It's raining today so can catch up.
The last two UD's have been huge food fests and gluttonous on my part. I had written a really long post (twice) detailing every morsel that I ate on Saturday - believe me it was long but it wouldn't post so i gave up. Thousands of calories consumed on both days - think quiche and sausage rolls - eeek!
I have been doing lots of exercise so that helps a bit and most importantly I have kept to my DD. I think that is crucial.

So today is a dd and I intend to just have skimmed milk in my coffees and just 100kcal meal today to rein it in a bit. Tomorrow's ud will be light and I will forward plan and stick to it.
Exercise today as It's raining i wont cycle but I'll go to the gym shortly and do 20mins interva running, 20mins interval cycling, 10mins rowing, 10mins stairmaster followed by lazing in the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna - love it.
I'll also do 20mins kettlebells.

I had the rodeo party/bbq on Sat nite. was great fun. As soon as the "birthday girl" saw m she said you are the only person i know who has gone to australia and not put weight on. i smiled to myself.
Yesterday I went into the school where i have taken a career break from so the staff and kids were telling me how great I looked. My two close friends said they'd never seen me as skinny, what do I weigh, what exercise do i do. Talk about being bombarded. It felt great but I reckon that's why I was eating so much crap - because i was getting lots of compliments. This has to stop as I feel fat and bloated today and need to be sensible. Hate that carb/sugar overload feeling. I know sweating it out i the gym is the only thing that helps it.

Here is a pic of me from Sat nite, just before i headed to rodeo( in primark's kiddies section shirt and shorts -felt very smug! )Mightn't leave it up for too long though

Last edited:
Back