My less stress more success Juddd diary

Aw thanks guys. Had an uber light DD and am now planning tomorrows restrained ud.am meeting a friend for lunch so that will be only high-ish calories. Felt much better today once I sweated it out in gym.

Ok in a bid to distract me from hunger I'm planning tomorrows ud. Im meeting a friend for lunch but think I'll eat light and try stick yo normal eating for the day.
So I'll have porridge made on water before the gym
Meeting my friend at 2 so before that I'll have an apple and a bowl of soup.
For Lunch I'll either have a toasted chicken nd cheese sandwich on brown or an open chicken sandwich on brown soda bread( no white paninis for me tomorrow
Late afternoon snack before kettlebells will be 3crackerbreads with half extra light laughing cow, tuna and egg white
Curly wurly if I fancy choccy.
Dinner will be smoked coley and salad
Crackerbread with cheese and chicken or possibly sodabread with butter(one of the teachers made me a loaf, I love her bread)
Curly wurly, 2fig rolls.

Will do an intense hour of cardio in gym again tomorrow and will do kettlebells at some stage too.

Sounds like a good menu. Super impressive that you are keeping this up during your hols. If you can do that - you can do it anywhere! :)

Hi all. didnt get to do any exercise today. very unlike me. got asked to do a days teaching in s school while i was home and was too wrecked after it. I'm working again tomorow but have a plan. gym opens at 7am so plan on being there on the dot of 7 - workout for a solid hour of cardio, shower, change and head to work. school doesnt start til 9.20 and I aim to be there by 9, will try and do kettlebells tomorrow too.

Now for the worse news i was again a pig. This is my third ud to go seriously off the railss. i even went to tesco and bought a bag of crap to eat. Think im going to hav to arrrange to meet my friends on dd's in future as this is what derails me. I know once again i'll feel rotten tomorrow morning so just as well i have an early gym session booked. need to stop buying crap and just have curlys in the fridge.
I will have 500 kcals tomorrow as dont want to have another day of 100kcals as maybe that could have triggered the binge. i'll my normal dd, ud calories and forgo the scales this week. I know im on hols but i am disappointed with myself as this is the start of what always happens to me. i lose weight an dthen get complacent and greedy. Its not like im even at goal yet, still have 2/3pounds to go.
Right ive given myself a talking too. tomorrow i will be perfect no doubt about that. Friday I will not arrange to meet anybody and just try too have a normal ud with plenty of exercise to distract me.
And Laura you were only saying how impressed you were that i could stick to plan on hols - failure.com. :sigh:

Give yourself a break Ozzie. You are on holiday and one pig out does not a porker make. Besides I bet your idea of a binge is different to mine ;) You look dolly and will be fine. All that exercise you are doing must be helping too. xx

Give yourself a break Ozzie. You are on holiday and one pig out does not a porker make. Besides I bet your idea of a binge is different to mine ;) You look dolly and will be fine. All that exercise you are doing must be helping too. xx

I agree! And I will be using looking 'dolly' in future too!!!

My friend has a saying for when she looks not so 'dolly' in things - "I look a bugger in it" - makes me laugh every time! (Maybe it's a northern thing?!)

You do look dolly Oz, you can have a day off from the weights/cardio/regimental eating - it's life and you're on holiday. You work so hard all the time..... Xxx

Dont worry, you wont have ruined anything by having a few blips. Plus, your pulling it back again which is the main thing. And your excersizing like a mofo - which is also, very comendable. Draw a line and move on fresh!
:)

Thanks for encouraging words guys.I'm not buyjng any more crap for remainder of holiday.too much in the house as it is.
Still feel full this morning but hitting the gym regardless.
Can't even think about food yet to plan today's DD.still v.cross with myself. The rain is not helping matters.

Hi all.
Yesterday's down day went well and consisted of an apple, smoked Coley with salad and skimmed milk in coffees.
I was in the gym at 7am yesterday before work and i thought I was gonna puke - was so hard exercising on a full, sugar laden stomach.lesson learnt!

Anyway in keeping with getting back on track, today I will eat
Porridge on water
An apple
Tuna salad with soda bread
Soup(if I make it)
3rice cakes with remaining tuna and egg white and laughing cow.
Dinner is grilled chicken breast with salad and bns wedges
Not sure yet what I'll eat after dinner for snack.

Exercise will be a more successful gym session - 20mins interval running, 20mins interval cycling, 10mins rowing and 10mins stairmaster.
Will also do kettlebells and possibly a 10mile cycle to help with my poor overeating last few days.

Ha yes.they are in the house but will try and forgo the sweet stuff for now.have a staff nite out on Friday with my old skool so want to look gud.tummy doesn't look ad small last few days so need to be disciplined.

Hi all,
Yesterdays ud went moreless to plan.
Have lots if meet nd greets next week so need to be gud this weekend so I feel gud meeting them.
Today's DD going well.haven't eaten yet despite meeting g friends for lunch!!!
I will be having a bowl of soup and grilled chicken breast with salad and bns wedges. Skimmed milk in coffee also.
Today's exercise has been just 20mins kettlebells.
Fire and DVD planned for tonight.

Morning all.
I'm up and heading to the gym shortly and will have omelette brekkie when I'm back I think.
Gonna do an intense hour in gym but not heading to steam room it Jacuzzi today as want to keep my hair straight lol.
I need to do kettlebells also and if it stays dry might cycle over to my sisters 8miles as haven't been on the bike all week.
Food today will hopefully be an omelette,,an apple
Might make a chicken, stuffing and low fat brown panini for lunch - mmmm!
Dinner will be grilled Turkey steak with salad and bns wedges
Snacks wise not sure but may give Into curly wurly and purple snack.

Hi all.
Yesterday was the first DD that I failed (big time). I can't bring myself to list the foods i ate the last two days. My beautiful godmother who is also my second cousin passed away at the weekend so we had rosary, funeral and burial last few days so in typical form I comfort ate. Totally regretting it now and certainly can't continue as it makes me feel awful. I did go on a really long cycle yesterday to clear my head (between binges) and did kettlebells but shovelling copious slices of brown bread and cheesecake down my throat at 11pm was just silly.

So today is a DD. Doubt I cud manage a double DD even though I shud be doing it ad have had two high ud's together so I'm gonna try the potato hack tue- Thursday and hopefully Friday too. I have staff nite out on Fri but I mite be able to go and not eat - they are used to me being funny about food anyhow. I've heard this potato hack gives majority of people gud result so fingers crossed.I don't want to get out of my Juddd rhythm either so will still do down and up days.havnt weighed as I av scale phobia atm.

Exercise will either be a ten mile cycle and 1hour intense cardio in gym plus kettlebells or else a twenty mile cycle and kettlebells. Haven't decided yet.
So I can only av skimmed milk in coffees at least 4hours before food.this will be tough as not really a fan of black coffee but hey ho its my own fault. I'LL have white coffees this am and black later. I plan on not being too adventures with my potatoes today and will boil up 400/500 calories worth of spuds this morning and eat them cold with salt and vinegar over two meals in the evening/nite time. I'm meeting friends for coffee at half four so time I get back it prob be 7 so may just eat at 7 or keep a couple for 9pm munchies.
Sorry for my depressive mood - totally my own doing.ill be grand in a day or even once I've exercised. I think it will be gud to just av one food on an ud for a day or two as the freedom to eat whatever was making me go overboard whilst I'm here on hols. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
Flower67
Good luck. I think your bland potato diet is making u down as your blood sugar will be low. Try SW Extra Easy.x:)

Totally understandable going off a bit cos you are very upset. However you've got a good plan to sort it ((hugs)) xx

Back