My life ends tonight.....

triantan

well the past 38!!!!

And my new life starts tomorrow!

I have an appointment with a CDC tomorrow and can't wait till i pick up my packs, have been on here browsing loads the past couple of months. Such a great site full of kind considerate and really caring people.

Cant wait till i start now im excited, scared and confused all at once! especially scared as im not sure how well i will adapt to coping without food!!

Welcome aboard the CD wagon!!!!!!!!

You can do it, its a scary step for us all so dont feel alone.

any questions ask away!!

Welcome aboard ... Im new too .. there are a fair few new peeps here now by the looks ... fab new journey to being slimmer!!

Look forward to hearing about your progress.

You will be fine, this is the journey of self-discovery of new things, a new life and... a new you. You will encounter all sorts of new experiences and people along the way, supportive people, jealous people, sceptical people and great people.

Always remember you are doing this diet for you and this is your time to enjoy life... the thin way. Love bunny xxx :D

well the past 38!!!!

And my new life starts tomorrow!

I have an appointment with a CDC tomorrow and can't wait till i pick up my packs, have been on here browsing loads the past couple of months. Such a great site full of kind considerate and really caring people.

Cant wait till i start now im excited, scared and confused all at once! especially scared as im not sure how well i will adapt to coping without food!!

Welcome to the journey to the new you :D

Any help or advice you need give us a shout :)

Good luck!

Welcome to the world of CD, Good luck :D

I'm into my 2nd day. First day went well. Was mightily impressed with the meals overall, quite tasty. I thought they'd be watery, but they're quite nice. Drinking lots of water - real change for me-never used to drink enough. Good luck to anyone trying it as i've got to say very few people have been that positive, although they're all intrigued about the diet.

Well done, and it gets easier we promise, just keep yourself busy and drink the water! Youll be pleasantly suprised on weigh in day I am sure!!

Promise you'll come & tell us how you get on?

Back