My Lipotrim Journey Begins

Amazing well done! I’ve had a wobble this week because I’ve been on night shifts and really struggled so I’m back at it now 100% as I’m the same weight as I was Monday because I keep nibbling

Hi guys, I completed 17 days at the beginning of lock-down, but after illness and a family bereavement I tailed off. Only gain 7lbs in the few weeks I was off and didn't re-feed, ate too much and drank a lot of wine!! Started again on Monday so now on Day 4, have lost 5lbs so far this week but am also TOTM so am not expecting much. Hoping to stay on till the 6th July. Just going to take it one day at a time and go easy on myself.

Hi guys, I completed 17 days at the beginning of lock-down, but after illness and a family bereavement I tailed off. Only gain 7lbs in the few weeks I was off and didn't re-feed, ate too much and drank a lot of wine!! Started again on Monday so now on Day 4, have lost 5lbs so far this week but am also TOTM so am not expecting much. Hoping to stay on till the 6th July. Just going to take it one day at a time and go easy on myself.
So sorry to hear about your bereavement and illness :( I had two bereavements last year and it makes everything so much harder. Sending hugs x

great you’ve only gained 7 lbs that was the same as me.Five off so far is great too! I’m starting with a clean slate tomorrow too. I’d love to stay on until mid July but I’m taking one day at a time too.You’ve done amazing so far so just go with how you feel xx

So sorry to hear about your bereavement and illness :( I had two bereavements last year and it makes everything so much harder. Sending hugs x

great you’ve only gained 7 lbs that was the same as me.Five off so far is great too! I’m starting with a clean slate tomorrow too. I’d love to stay on until mid July but I’m taking one day at a time too.You’ve done amazing so far so just go with how you feel xx

Hey guys!! Hope you’re all doing well and staying safe during this pandemic. I’ve had a busy few months so was off lipotrim which resulted me in gaining 6lbs.

would it be possible starting a group chat where we can motivate each other and keep on top of it as I think it would really help?

hope to hear from you guys soon!

Tee xX

Hello, a group chat would be really useful and much appreciated. I like the idea of setting an end date for the diet and taking each day as it comes. Chaus

Hi Everyone 👋

Hope you’re all doing okay in these unprecedented times.

I’m contemplating doing Lipotrim again.... I’ve got left overs from multiple stop/starts and would like to lose 1-1.5st. I’m beginning to think Lipotrim is the only solution for me right now because I’ve not stopped eating rubbish during lockdown 🙈 and as Lipotrim will take all food out of the equation it’s a simple solution..... just the psychological challenge I guess! Especially as I can’t go to the gym at the moment anyway and that was one of the main things that stopped me going back to Lipotrim as I wouldn’t have the energy to go to the gym whilst on Lipotrim 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just feeling pretty fed up and down about myself and I’ve only got myself to blame.

Hello, a group chat would be really useful and much appreciated. I like the idea of setting an end date for the diet and taking each day as it comes. Chaus

Hi,

we should definitely set this up then!! I think it’d be quite helpful. How should we go about it? Lol whose up for it?

Yes, an end date is definitely ideal.

Hey guys!! Hope you’re all doing well and staying safe during this pandemic. I’ve had a busy few months so was off lipotrim which resulted me in gaining 6lbs.

would it be possible starting a group chat where we can motivate each other and keep on top of it as I think it would really help?

hope to hear from you guys soon!

Tee xX

Hi Tee,
I’d love that the support would help no end. Do you know how to set one up? If so feel free to add me.
Day 7 here and feeling ok, all be it very cold 🥶
X

Hi guys, I think 🤞🏻 I’ve set up a new thread. It’s under Lipotrim forum and it’s called Lipotrim May 2020.
look forward to seeing you there xx

Hi,

we should definitely set this up then!! I think it’d be quite helpful. How should we go about it? Lol whose up for it?

Yes, an end date is definitely ideal.
I would be up for this! Started properly again today and want to do another four to six weeks I think ☺️ X

Hi Tee,
I’d love that the support would help no end. Do you know how to set one up? If so feel free to add me.
Day 7 here and feeling ok, all be it very cold 🥶
X
Hey!

So, I’m not too sure on how to PM here so we could exchange numbers and then make a WhatsApp group. Whoever wants to be added could just jot down their number and I’ll add them x

Back