• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Lipotrim Journey Begins

cannylad

S: 21st9lb C: 18st2lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 43.6 Loss: 3st7lb(16.17%)
wow that is one crowded house you have there Debbie lol, I took over my Brothers Yorkshire Terrier about 6months ago and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! my life has changed he has me around his little finger lol sending you an email please take yours off the post x

cannylad

you got mail Debbie and 4 pics included in the mail so you know its genuine x

cannylad

Hi ya really happily surprised back at my pre christmas and 2 lbs lower happy dancing and all smileys here 👍 :)

Hi! Hoping someone can advise. I’m on my second week of lipotrim and doing well. No cheating at all. I lost ten pounds my first week and I get weighed again Friday morning so hoping for another good loss. I’m in the swing of things and feel in control however I will be in a social situation Friday night that requires a meal. I was going to just order grilled chicken and salad and get straight back on the shakes in the morning. I know mentally it will be challenging but does anyone know if it will interfere too much with my weight loss as long as refrain from having any carbs? Thanks in advance xxx