My Lipotrim Journey Begins

well fell by the wayside for 1 day, but got back on todays weigh in 116.6kg, down 2.2LB exactly, showed on the sheet as 18st4lb, happy dance

Cannylad hope your doing well I am back and more determined than ever. I can't change what life throws at me but I can change me. I took a picture of my fat self today and will take one on my birthday on the 20th Feb and hopefully will be 3 stone slimmer. xx

Cannylad hope your doing well I am back and more determined than ever. I can't change what life throws at me but I can change me. I took a picture of my fat self today and will take one on my birthday on the 20th Feb and hopefully will be 3 stone slimmer. xx
Hello Flower Fell by the wayside myself over the Holidays put on 11lbs why does it go on so easily? got 2 weeks supply of Lipotrim started back again on Tuesday, Hopefully we can both get through this and down to our ideal weights, was 17st 12lb back up to 18:7lb on Tuesday 7th / jan but enjoyed it at the time I guess,
rooting for you Flower x

Great to see you back, I started again last sat and up to now have lost 8lb, even tried my party dress on which is a black wool pencil skirt dress with bardot shoulders and is a size 14, it looked quite good apart from the shoulders but have 6 weeks to sort that out, Hoping too wow everyone at my party :innocent0001: You will soon shift that 11lbs and be back on track. Rooting back at ya xx

Great to see you back, I started again last sat and up to now have lost 8lb, even tried my party dress on which is a black wool pencil skirt dress with bardot shoulders and is a size 14, it looked quite good apart from the shoulders but have 6 weeks to sort that out, Hoping too wow everyone at my party :innocent0001: You will soon shift that 11lbs and be back on track. Rooting back at ya xx
WOOHOOO look at the Slinky You!!, They won't recognise you, your hubby is gonna be fighting of the guys asking for a Birthday Dance Flower, Well Done keep at it x

Cannylad how goes it. Are you back on track, I have defected to the Keto diet, and it is going great, haven't felt hungry once, the proof will be in my weight loss though so I may be back lol. xx

Hi ya Flower I am back on it , but as I had 2weeks supply I never used over the holidays not going for a weight in till next Tuesday, I know I put on around half a stone, hopefully that comes off and a little more,
I'm pleased you found a diet that suits you just because you defected don't be a stranger lol, I'll stick with the Lipotrim but end of April I am finished regardless if I meet target, I think I have around 4 and half to go for my intial Target but man its tough lol
With the Keto your eating meals etc or is it Just meats? but what ever stay with it you done amazing and your party is just around the corner stay strong X

Hi hun, I am quite a fussy eater so my diet is not very varied, for brekkie I have a heck sausage, 1 rasher bacon and a fried egg. My main meal is meat (I love meat) with spinach watercress and rocket loads of mayo mixed in the leaves, loads of garlic on the meat. For a change I will have fish and boiled eggs. If I want a snack I will have an egg may or tuna mayo on 2 pieces of low carb bread and for a treat a couple of pieces of Bournville choc. Cheese is good on a keto diet but I hate it so sometimes find it hard to get the fats I need but it seems to be WORKING. (I have to remind myself to eat). I drink 3 to 4 litres of flavoured water a day and 1 can of caffeine free diet pepsi. And yes my party is just round the corner. If you lived nearer I would have given you an invite. Like before your gain will mainly be water and will be gone in no time. And keeping my fingers crossed that you hit target by the end of April. xxxx

Wow quite an interesting diet bacon fried Eggs Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Droooooooooooolllllllllllll, if I fall by the way side again this sounds like a good option my tastes buds are Salivating so much its running down my chin lol, I love cheese also why the heck am I on lipotrim lol
Gutted about your Party its the only reason I've been coming back here waiting for my invite lol (funning) ,
Honestly though I'm rooting and Tooting that everything goes well for you and I know your going to be so chuffed when you get the look you have been striving for Debbie XXX

Thanks hun and if you fancy the trip you (and +1) will be most welcome. I find keto so much easier as there is no hunger pangs at all. I am now back in size 16 jeans and I keep having to hoik them up. :p

16 jeans OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! good on you, soon be down more, I just know it now :) big smiley face here 👍, I love a party !!!!!!!!!!,
I'm gutted that I won't be able to make it though , your offer is amazingly Kind, gob smacked here infact .
maybe later in the year I will get over that way at a trim 13st 7lb lol X

Hi Shame you can't make party, it was/is a genuine invite, it would have been great to meet a fellow dieter who has been very supportive to me. I really enjoy your posts and the small chit chat we have, and you will defo get to your trim 13.7. It is a massive boost that the 16 jeans are feeling loose. I have a pair of 1950's style jeans screaming to be worn in the wardrobe and I am hoping these will be worn sometime in Feb. The picture was taken in September and I look like a beached whale hopefully the next pic I will look like a svelt dolphin LMAO
fatty.jpg

Beach whale maybe but look at all the Butterfly's on your T-shirt predicting the New You read to Burst out into the world, We'll meet up sometime in the Future I am pretty certain and I look forward to it, I'm not sure if I have been very supportive, I thought I was just being Gobby never shutting up lol.
Its funny you mentioned your 1950's jeans, I have an old pair of Wranglers (always preferred Wranglers over Levi's) that are my target Pants lol no idea why I've kept them all these years but I have looked at them many times envious of the Guy I was , x

I will be wanting a pic of you in you wranglers :p Last time I did Lipotrim and won was 14 years ago well saying won I stopped at 12 stone this time I am going all the way to 10 stone. I started it last time in the Oct and 15.7 stone and the following pic was me at 12.5 Christmas so I know it is doable. (I have a thing about posting pics today lol) You are definitely not gobby, your posts make me chuckle and cheer me up and I do hope that one day we will meet.
last time.jpg

wow just seen the 2nd photo your not recognisable (thank god for spell check lol), photo in Wranglers will be heading your way at the moment I have son and dog issues so back and forth here your photos are gorgeous but you should delete them now just to be safe Debbie gonna put my email here for 15mins or till your reply then if you want to keep chatting when you get you target weight and leave here you got the option, hopefully you got it before I took it off, looking forward to many chats each one a little lighter in weight lol x

Last edited:
Hi missed e mail address . Sorry about your issues. What dog have you got. Wait for it...… I have 8 dogs and 2 cats. 5 Yorkies, shih Tzu, rottie and cross lab/border collie. #Animal mad.

Last edited:
Back