My Lipotrim Journey Begins

cannylad

Hello Everyone, I started my Lipotrim Journey on Tuesday 24th Sept 2019,
I'm 67 on November 4th, Never to late I guess
Start Weight 137.9kg thats over 304lb or 21st 9lbs roughly,
Hope I can do as well as the others on hereI'll try to keep it up

Hello I am on day 5 and things seem to be going in the right direction, did this 10 years ago. I will be hitting 60 next Feb and want to be slim for my party. I am sure you will do really well, looking forward to your first weigh in results on Tuesday. Mine are Wednesday. xx

Welcome, i to am about the same weight and have just started back on LT, how are you finding it?

You can do it. I restarted yesterday on Cambridge at the exact same weight.

Hello I am on day 5 and things seem to be going in the right direction, did this 10 years ago. I will be hitting 60 next Feb and want to be slim for my party. I am sure you will do really well, looking forward to your first weigh in results on Tuesday. Mine are Wednesday. xx
You will go to the Party as a new YOU! good luck

Huge congrats on your loss, my own scales are showing a 7lb loss for me... official weigh in tomorrow.I have the shakes as hot drinks throughout the day with coffee, don't think I could survive on them as shakes, It is great that we can all chat and share our losses, helps with the motivation. xx
:winner::thankyouthankyou::bestwishes:

Huge congrats on your loss, my own scales are showing a 7lb loss for me... official weigh in tomorrow.I have the shakes as hot drinks throughout the day with coffee, don't think I could survive on them as shakes, It is great that we can all chat and share our losses, helps with the motivation. xx
:winner::thankyouthankyou::bestwishes:
its 9:17am and looking forward to your weigh in results, the shakes as hot drinks is a good idea for the coming winter months, thanks for that

Hey Canny lad, official weigh in is 7lb, could have been a bit better as I had a little cheat last Saturday but hey ho 7lbs is nearly 4 bags of sugar. I am 5' 2" so a little smaller than you. I get where you are coming from about looking anorexic but we never know. I was even thinking of going to 9 stone which would then give me 14lbs to play with when I start eating again. I am guessing you are in the north east. I live in the North west (Cheshire) Hope things are going well and looking forward to hearing all your losses xx

Hey Canny lad, official weigh in is 7lb, could have been a bit better as I had a little cheat last Saturday but hey ho 7lbs is nearly 4 bags of sugar. I am 5' 2" so a little smaller than you. I get where you are coming from about looking anorexic but we never know. I was even thinking of going to 9 stone which would then give me 14lbs to play with when I start eating again. I am guessing you are in the north east. I live in the North west (Cheshire) Hope things are going well and looking forward to hearing all your losses xx
Hi Ya, well done you, your gonna look Awsome or that Party, but what is this "7lb, could have been a bit better", thats Half a Stone that is no mean fete pat yourself on the back and award yourself a
gold-star.jpg

Thanks Canny lad, yes it is a great loss just kicked myself for cheating Saturday. Have religiously stuck to plan since and last time I did this I lost about 5lb a week so hopefully can achieve that again. How's it going with you xx

Thanks Canny lad, yes it is a great loss just kicked myself for cheating Saturday. Have religiously stuck to plan since and last time I did this I lost about 5lb a week so hopefully can achieve that again. How's it going with you xx
I'm doing good, doing the plan all wrong but it works for me it seems, I have one of my 2 around 7pm- 7:30pm first the Chicken soup then the second around 9pm either Vanilla or Choc, not keen on the chocolate though as seems a bit powdery in my mouth lol, don't kick yourself too much about the Saturday cheat day but take the credit for jumping straight back on it :).
By the way your right from the North East, but moved to the Midlands around 4yrs ago, loving it down here but do miss some people from the North East

I'm doing good, doing the plan all wrong but it works for me it seems, I have one of my 2 around 7pm- 7:30pm first the Chicken soup then the second around 9pm either Vanilla or Choc, not keen on the chocolate though as seems a bit powdery in my mouth lol, don't kick yourself too much about the Saturday cheat day but take the credit for jumping straight back on it :).
By the way your right from the North East, but moved to the Midlands around 4yrs ago, loving it down here but do miss some people from the North East
Are you only having 2 products a day??

Back