My Lipotrim Journey Begins

Thanks Canny lad that means a lot, how is it going for you, I have only managed to down a 1/2 litre so far but I am at work until 6 am. xx

I am on facebook, but only use it to keep in touch with friends that live a fair distance from me and arrange weekends (boozy) with them. Just had a 70's weekend in Bognor. xx
A bit jealous the music must been great , any of the 70's bands playing?

It was fab, Bay City Rollers with Les McKeown, The 3 Degree's, Showaddywaddy, Slade, Racey. A few tribute bands. 3rd year for us really recommend them.
| saw Showaddy in their Hey day, Romeo Challengers Drum Solo was awesome, I would of enjoyed Slade is Noddy still playing with them? I was never into the Rollers preferred my wrangler jeans lol incidentally its one of my aims to get back into a pair, weigh in Tomorrow

Good luck for tomorrow xx. Les McKeown was brilliant he sang songs in a tribute to all the 70's stars that we have lost and it was epic. Personally loved T Rex and Marc Bolan xx

May not be on for a few days, just heard that father in law has passed this morning, so will be dealing with all the emotions that this brings. Good luck on all you weigh ins and will chat soon xx

May not be on for a few days, just heard that father in law has passed this morning, so will be dealing with all the emotions that this brings. Good luck on all you weigh ins and will chat soon xx
Sorry to hear, I hope you all cope ok, I hope things start to pick up a lot for you guys you deserve something good x

Sorry for your loss Debbie ((((HUGS)))

BUZZ away, it is well deserved, finding it hard just now with what is going on and this bloody chest infection but you have definitely thrown inspiration my way xx :worthy:
Hello Flower , Never thought I would inspire anyone , just gave me a little smile thank you,
Hope everything clears up health for your Family you certainly need a change of luck x

Well back in work, just another 7 hours to go, not yet back on LT but am hoping that I will be back on 100% by the weekend. The funeral has been arranged for the 18th. The chest infection is slowly getting better so it is all looking good. xx

Well back in work, just another 7 hours to go, not yet back on LT but am hoping that I will be back on 100% by the weekend. The funeral has been arranged for the 18th. The chest infection is slowly getting better so it is all looking good. xx
Starting on the weekend is a tough call, Hope you manage and wishing you all well

Hi all restarted tonight and feeling really determined (again), I regained 3lb expecting it to be more the way I have eaten. Anyway had a really bad couple of weeks, sister diagnosed with terminal cancer, father in law passing away and now yesterday mum admitted to hospital with type 2 respiratory failure. Devastated but it is out of my control and I need to focus on myself and my weight loss. Hope that doesn't sound too selfish. xx

Hi all restarted tonight and feeling really determined (again), I regained 3lb expecting it to be more the way I have eaten. Anyway had a really bad couple of weeks, sister diagnosed with terminal cancer, father in law passing away and now yesterday mum admitted to hospital with type 2 respiratory failure. Devastated but it is out of my control and I need to focus on myself and my weight loss. Hope that doesn't sound too selfish. xx
never too selfish, everything that is going on, they will all be so proud of you plus the fact you will have a lot more energy to cope with things,
3lb isn't bad at all considering, my prayers with you and your family, I know you have it in you to do this that is the reason you keep coming back to the forum you know it also anyone can have a little hiccup along the way, Keep strong and get those first days over you will make it to your Goal and that Party ,
I forgot to tell you, in 1968 I had a 45 single record by a Group called Tyrannosaurs Rex their pre T-Rex days one of my Brothers sold it Guttted to think what it would be worth now

Back