My neck! (This time its about skin - not pain!)

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I am getting a turkey neck!!! :cry: I am losing a lot from my face and jawline - but now I have a lot of loose skin right from under my chin down in the centre. The side of the jaw and down is quite slim, and goes under my jaw nicely, but the center bit...ARGH. I have ALWAYS been soooo self conscious of my double chin. I would hide behind my hair, or turtlenecks, etc., I just hated it more really then any other part of my body. And I wanted it to go. Now its gone, but remains is a blippen turkey gobble!:sign0137:

PLEASE - some of you experts out there - please tell me this happened to you but it did go away on its own?? And quickly!! :innocent0001: I am using Clarins neck firming cream but can't say I see any vast progress.

And yes - of course I wuld rather lose the weight etc., but I just so desperatley do not want to be self conscious when people look at my face anymore!!! :) Done that too long.

Any one know any exercise or stretching that can help tone it? Sleeping whilst standing on your head? Running with scissors? :D Really - I will try anything if someone tells me it work!!! :D

Yep, I got it too!!! I was mortified when I first noticed it and was really paranoid but as the months have gone by I've kinda stopped noticing it if you know what I mean. I use a Gatineau neck cream and a facial exerciser thing that goes in your mouth (got it from Rosemary Conley) not sure if it's helping or not though!!

Can't offer much in the way of advice other than to say you are not alone and I too am keeping my fingers crossed that it sorts itself out in time!!

Gxx

I am getting a turkey neck!!! :cry: I am losing a lot from my face and jawline - but now I have a lot of loose skin right from under my chin down in the centre. The side of the jaw and down is quite slim, and goes under my jaw nicely, but the center bit...ARGH. I have ALWAYS been soooo self conscious of my double chin. I would hide behind my hair, or turtlenecks, etc., I just hated it more really then any other part of my body. And I wanted it to go. Now its gone, but remains is a blippen turkey gobble!:sign0137:

PLEASE - some of you experts out there - please tell me this happened to you but it did go away on its own?? And quickly!! :innocent0001: I am using Clarins neck firming cream but can't say I see any vast progress.

And yes - of course I wuld rather lose the weight etc., but I just so desperatley do not want to be self conscious when people look at my face anymore!!! :) Done that too long.

Any one know any exercise or stretching that can help tone it? Sleeping whilst standing on your head? Running with scissors? :D Really - I will try anything if someone tells me it work!!! :D

bet it sorts itself out......:)

and, anyhow...what would you rather have.....size 20 ???? or turkey neck........you look FAB !!!!!! turkey neck every time !

stick with it....it will get better......

love

Debz xx

Thanks girls - and Debz, definately better then a Size, ahem, 26/28 ;) - and I would have no problem having it surgically sorted - but I have at least 4 surgeries ahed of me on my knees in the coming years! Getting a wee bit burned out on surgery!! :D

But thank you both!!

xx

Think of it this way - after LL there is £66 a week that could be saved in a high interest savings account, that could one day pay for the jaw line of Catherine Zeta Jones and the body of Sarah Jessica Parker. Personally, I'll be saving it to spend an hour or five with David Tennant.

BL you are beautiful, so what if a few wrinkles come to us as we age, they are going to happen anyway, when were overweight(in my case) we did look less liney now embrace it and the new fitter you. Hugs Lolaxxxxxxx

OMG how spooky I noticed this on me last night and was having a mare about it. Mine has got lines starting to appear which i'm really worried about, I slapped a load of bio-oil on mine before i went to bed. Not sure that will do anything??!!??

I have only (I say only but i know thats great) lost 2st 2lb, but everyone has said its gone form my face, and they are probably right...half of it from my chin!! why not my bum or belly!!

I'm going to start some mouth exercises, now come on everyone togther now.....eeehhh, arrrrr, owwww, ummmm.

PS BL and Cory, just got back on-line after being kicked out the chat room at about 1730 hrs.....havn't known what to do with my hands for the past 4hrs!!

Glad you got back Lyndsy! Bluddy PCs!!! :)

I guess time will tell if they sort themselves out - I just want to pull it back and staple it behind my ears! That's sort it! :D

Here's wishing us luck!!

Just gone to check in the mirror, haven't noticed any damage in that area yet. Did notice at the weekend that boobs have apparently dropped 2" lower than they usually are. Keeps on at this rate I'll be able to staple them behind my ears! :eek:

Aww shucks - you two are gonna make me go all bashful now.....:eek:

XXX But thank you.:eek::)

dont be daft....you ARE GORGEOUS !!!! enjoy the new you !!!

lotsa love

Debz xxx

Don't get me started on boobs please!!!!! Mine are so baggy I can fold them in half !!

Re the neck thingy, I find if you smile the crinkles disappear so I generally go round grinny like the local village idiot! ;)

Gx

Just gone to check in the mirror, haven't noticed any damage in that area yet. Did notice at the weekend that boobs have apparently dropped 2" lower than they usually are. Keeps on at this rate I'll be able to staple them behind my ears! :eek:

A new form of nipple piercing!! lol

Don't get me started on boobs please!!!!! Mine are so baggy I can fold them in half !!

Re the neck thingy, I find if you smile the crinkles disappear so I generally go round grinny like the local village idiot! ;)

Gx

PMSL !!!! Georgie - you look fabulous :D....keep on smiling - you look great !!!

Debz xx

gotta say, necks ok at the moment but I gotta agree with the boobs!!! what's going on!!! I just stuff em in a bra and hope no one notices!! lol

Best thing I know of BL is to lift your head up a touch and then overexageratedly (not a word I'm sure) you pronounce the vowels of the alphabet again and again - this stretches the neck in different directions.

As for creams - I think I'd need to sleep in a bath of them and I still don't think they'd do any good!

Corey - I'll fight you for David Tennant ...... how much an hour can I have him for :D

BL, im sure it will disappear once u start eating healthy food late on. I am also worried about everything like this too! My boobs are like sooooo saggy and have got horrible lines on tummy and inner thighs, :(

Back