My new prezzie...

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Just brought home a shiny new bike for a whooping 50% off... has front and rear suspension and disc brakes.... does it sound like i know what i am talking about?!? cause i don't...but, my bro says its good!
Anyway, this is my new toy and i shall be riding it very soon!!!

sounds like a nice one, I got myself a camera today (ebay lol).
Prezzies 'R' us and why not we deserve em babe xx

We certainly do .... all i need to do now is learn how to ride it properly...it's been over 15 yrs since i was last on an outside bike ekk
OOOOO did you get the camera you wanted? Hope its fab

I reckon you will be good at riding;-)
Yeah sort of but a model above a canon 400d, just got to learn how to use it, but im wanting to book on a course at a local college.

my hubby is after a bike to get fit and lean again,seeing as he broke my treadmill.
I got a nice camera for xmas but dont know how to use it properly, i just point and shoot.Havent really bought myself anything yet,except a few new work clothes 2 sizes smaller.WOOHOO.

Fantastic Nic, I got my bike out the garage at the weekend - hasn't been used for a couple of years but luckily still in perfect order! Went out for about forty minutes and my ar@* is still killing me - think my pressie to myself will be a new gel seat lol!

You've turned into a lean mean exercising machine, go girl sounds fab xx

I reckon you will be good at riding;-)
Yeah sort of but a model above a canon 400d, just got to learn how to use it, but im wanting to book on a course at a local college.
:eek::eek::eek: FTT I am suprised we havent been moved to the flirt zone lol... i suppose really its just like riding a bike... you never forget:rolleyes::D
cool, wow, must be a fab camera if you have to go to college to learn how to do it.

Nic I am sure you will love your new bike! Wish i could see u on it - going up kerbs hahaha!!! xoxo

GAZ COULD TAKE PICS LOL!

You've turned into a lean mean exercising machine, go girl sounds fab xx
mmmm not today hun lol i feel fat frumpy and grumpy hehe

Nic I am sure you will love your new bike! Wish i could see u on it - going up kerbs hahaha!!! xoxo

GAZ COULD TAKE PICS LOL!
Babe, its worse...i was on it about 10 mins ago (first go noone around) and i fell off 3 times without a kerb!!!! WTF...where have my skills gone ... might get matt to take a vid tomorrow to give you a laugh hee hee hee

Babe, its worse...i was on it about 10 mins ago (first go noone around) and i fell off 3 times without a kerb!!!! WTF...where have my skills gone ... might get matt to take a vid tomorrow to give you a laugh hee hee hee

I'm too scared to ride my bike - keep thinking i'll ride into the traffic, ride off the side of the canal, go over the handelbars - baaaaa i'm so chicken:cry::cry: P.S have you ever walked on a really steep cliffside and had you brain keep telling you to jump off ??- wierd, I don;t mean suicidal tendencies just an uncontrolable urge to go over ... 0MG give me some sustinence, I think i'm goin mad:eek:

i used to cycle loads - did the manchester to blackpool ride for christies one year - feck that was hard...hmmmmmmmmmmm may have to get my bike out again.........

I'm too scared to ride my bike - keep thinking i'll ride into the traffic, ride off the side of the canal, go over the handelbars - baaaaa i'm so chicken:cry::cry: P.S have you ever walked on a really steep cliffside and had you brain keep telling you to jump off ??- wierd, I don;t mean suicidal tendencies just an uncontrolable urge to go over ... 0MG give me some sustinence, I think i'm goin mad:eek:
Hehehehe ...thanks for making me chuckle!!!
Yeah, no road riding for me either.... i am walking it to a nice quiet track near me...hopefully no one will be around to laugh..i am sooo scared!!!
And hun, if i come back alive tomorrow....so can you!!!!
mmm never had the cliff feeling... but, maybe i should try it ...might clear the cobwebs hehehe nutter xx

why not try eBay for some stabiliser then nic LOL

you could use the stabilizers from your helmet LMAO fx

Enjoy your new bike Nic, I really need a new one as mine is so old now! Hope you don't mind me asking but it sounds like you got a real bargain, was it from a large chain or a local supplier as I'd really like a new one to use with the children this summer.

x

:D
why not try eBay for some stabiliser then nic LOL
LOL my little boy said something similar and offered me his today ! Dont think they make em big enough for my bike:D

Back