my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

Woo hoooo....well done indeed Valentine- fantastic news. Well done to you missy and huge congrats on being at a weight you haven't been at for years- that must feel so good. Keep strong honey. Your losses so far are totally inspiring- well done xx

Hi Tracey

I am good thanks. Have had an up and down week but am getting there. Just read your post from WI no 3. That is fantastic, in the 13s for the first time in 10 years!!! What an incredible achievement - your journey is an absolute inspiration for us all. You must be on cloud 9....roll on the 12s!! xxxx :D:D

Thank you huni

it does feel good to see the 13 on the digi screen... got off and moved them twice in case it was a mistake lol...and its TOTM for me so even better that i'm not retaining water anymore....

Omg dont mention the 12's ..they are soooo my next goal...the last time i was 12st something,, was a good 21 years ago....before i fell pregnant with my eldest son Tommy..thats where my weight gain started...put on 5st having Tom and and never really lost it and then i put on a further 6 st having Danny (younger son)..

Just remembered how upset i was when i got home from hospital (was kept in for a week with blood pressure probs) ..Had a 7lb 4oz baby ..pre birth weight on day was 20st..week later post baby birth i was 20st 3lb lol..i actually gained weight whilst on the post natal suite ....10lb 's i was very tearful getting used to that lol...

Not quite sure how i got to 21st 7lbs by the end 2004 but i know it took a few very unhappy years packing it on...It actually took the death of my step father to make me do something about my weight. Was scared i would leave my kids without a mum... xx

Woo hoooo....well done indeed Valentine- fantastic news. Well done to you missy and huge congrats on being at a weight you haven't been at for years- that must feel so good. Keep strong honey. Your losses so far are totally inspiring- well done xx

hiya lady g

thanks for your post..i have only got this far because of this site...i know i would not have stayed with the TS without peoples encouragement and reading all the inspirational diary posts..

Thank goodness for MINIMINS !!!!

Love ya knickers by the way pmsl xxx

Congratulations Tracey, your losses have been amazing and so well deserved. Good luck for the week to come - not that you'll need it you're doing brilliantly! :D xx

Into the 13s!!!! :bunnydance: You're going great guns lady!

Fab loss hun xxx

Day 23

My bad breath is enough to scare away the even the dog at the moment.
I hope it dont hang about much longer.Keep readin on here that after 3 weeks it tends to get a bit better..Only good thing about it is that its such a good reminder of being in Ketosis and knowing that the fat is being burnt away!!!!
Thanks again for all your encouraging posts..
Week 4 here i come xxx

That's the spirit Valentine- hang on in there babe- at least the dog can't complain hey!!!

That's the spirit Valentine- hang on in there babe- at least the dog can't complain hey!!!

He keeps trying to lick my breath so it must be pretty dire...OH has very little sense of smell so hasn't complained about it yet..or maybe he is just being polite about sleeping next to me with my halitosis pmsl..

Well its now day 25 and still 100% TS..I am really impressed with myself for not falling off the wagon:):):)

Todays visist to the doctors has embedded my determination even further now that i am officially not suffering with any kind of hypertension at all!!!

I normally phsically sigh when my doc reaches under the table for the dreaded scales...But not today...nope today i was sat there with a smug smile on my face and inside i was screaming..Bring it on !!! get them bad boys out from under ya desk!!!

Watching him raise his eyes and tell me he was amazed at my weight loss since the last time i see him (which was the day i started Exante, i never mentioned my diet plan to him incase i failed with it) was worth every bit of abstinence from "Food"..

I have to say my doctor is very good and has never lectured me about my weight etc but it still felt good to see his shock lol....

Even better was the fact i was quite happy getting on his nasty vicious scales that normal make me feel really intimidated.
A real shift in the power stakes there me thinks..

Anyway i wont waffle on anymore i just wanted to put today in my diary as for me it was a very good day indeedy :):):):):):)

Hi Valentine!

Just caught glimpse of your diary as I've not had a chance to spend much time on minimins recently :cry: .....and I couldn't stop reading!

Your journey is amazing, and your success in a short time on Exante is fab :D

You are such an inspiration to newbies, and strugglers alike. Keep up the fantastic work.

onwards and downwards :)

Hi Valentine!

Just caught glimpse of your diary as I've not had a chance to spend much time on minimins recently :cry: .....and I couldn't stop reading!

Your journey is amazing, and your success in a short time on Exante is fab :D

You are such an inspiration to newbies, and strugglers alike. Keep up the fantastic work.

onwards and downwards :)

Thank you Miss biker..thats very nice of you ....
Well its tuesday so its WI day....today my scales say 13st 10lb so thats another 3lb gone gone gone....
Thats 23lb in 4 weeks so to say i am happy is a massive understatement..I'm ecstatic!!!

I can already see a huge change in my clothes and shape..And other people are starting to comment about my loss.

Yesterday i had to see my consultant about my spine (all went well with apt no more surgery for now phew) and i bumped into someone i have not seen since i was at my heaviest...I used to work for him in a sweety shop...He did a double take and asked me if my name was Tracey...Was such a shock for him as he really did not know if it was the Big girl from the shop or not lol...

He could not get over the change in me and i have to say it was a real boost to keep going xxx

So its day 29 and the start of week 5 and its meant to be AAMW...But i am very comfortable with TS so i have decided to just AAM on a couple of the days during the week instead...I know i am healthy as i have had 2 docs appointments this week so am not in starvation mode lol...

I have been over the van all week too and still not been tempted by the BBQ's...I did go over the clubhouse last night and had a couple of sparkling waters...which is a first for me too as i do like a nice Pinot normally ..

Right thats my quick update done so i am off to change my signature now..

Have a lovely week everyone xxxx

well done on all your weight losses so far..ive been reading your diary and it inspired me to get back on board and do something about my weight..so thank you :)

(started exante yesterday)

h x

Omg your gonna be slim in no time at this rate :)
You've overtook me!!! Not happy about that ;) hehe
I think your doing grand being surrounded by BBQ and not straying from the plan :) xxxx

Congratulations on another good loss this week Valentine! :happy096:

Onwards and downwards :D

well done on all your weight losses so far..ive been reading your diary and it inspired me to get back on board and do something about my weight..so thank you :)

(started exante yesterday)

h x
Thank you harry...Thats really nice to know...I think getting started is defo the hardest bit....Or back on track thats not easy either..Good luck ..I will be keeping my eye out for your posts now xxxx

Omg your gonna be slim in no time at this rate :)
You've overtook me!!! Not happy about that ;) hehe
I think your doing grand being surrounded by BBQ and not straying from the plan :) xxxx

VROOMM clair lol

cheers Clair seeing the results has kept me on track and when i was having a massive wobble on day 4 Minimins was my saviour!!!
Its my AAMW from today but i am a bit worried about eating a meal every day so have come up with a cunning plan (said in my best Baldric voice)

Have decided to eat tonight/fri/sunday and do TS on the rest ...Will be happy just to STS on my next WI as i hopefully will boost my metabolism a bit without putting on weight (fingers crossed) But being the optomist that i am i would be thrilled with any loss at my next WI...

I'm just cooking a chicken breast with brocoli in tin foil in the oven..has only 2g of carbs and lots of protein so should not affect Ketosis.. I am not really hungry for it but feel i should at least make the effort to have it...does smell nice lol xxx

Hope ya get back on track this week too..

Thank you too Miss biker..how are you getting on with the plan??

Congratulations on this week's loss! Your meal sounds like a good choice. Hope this week is a success, will be interesting to see how you get on with you being a couple of weeks in front of me. Saying that I've had a naughty week with a few slip ups! It should make you feel hopeful that I still managed to loose 3lbs so I bet you will do fab, your will power is AMAZING! Good luck xx :D

Congratulations on this week's loss! Your meal sounds like a good choice. Hope this week is a success, will be interesting to see how you get on with you being a couple of weeks in front of me. Saying that I've had a naughty week with a few slip ups! It should make you feel hopeful that I still managed to loose 3lbs so I bet you will do fab, your will power is AMAZING! Good luck xx :D

Hi nicky...think my will power is only not wavering due to the results....
Its the only diet i have ever done where i dont feel hungry...Ketosis is a wonderful thing xxx
Good luck wiv ya next WI and your naughty week loss was brill..(shows it not as naughty as you thought)

Its crazy how we all ate huge amounts of calories pre diet and yet we see a tiny snack or slip up as greedy binge lol..
Long live exante is all i say xxxxxxx

Well done indeed Valentine- fab loss this week and over 4 weeks your total is incredible. Well done you and may you reap in all the compliments you are receiving.

Well done indeed Valentine- fab loss this week and over 4 weeks your total is incredible. Well done you and may you reap in all the compliments you are receiving.

Thankyou Lady ...
Other peoples kind words and comments help so much to keep us all focused xx

Back