my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

A-maaazing darling! 102lb is just amazing - well done you! In the more immediate term... 5lb is fab-u-luss! (sorry having a Craig from strictly moment!)

Valentine that is fantastic such a great loss for week 2 following a big week 1 loss Congrats!! So happy for you xx

A-maaazing darling! 102lb is just amazing - well done you! In the more immediate term... 5lb is fab-u-luss! (sorry having a Craig from strictly moment!)

thanks JO JO
I didnt even realise i had hit the 100lb mark till i did the maths when i edited my signature lol... And it got me under the 200lb bench for first time since i can remember ..

Thank you too laura..

hope your next WI is good too..how ya been getting on huni?
xxxx

You're doing BRILLIANTLY Valentine! So impressed with your losses and it sounds like you've definitely got the willpower to see it through to the bitter end now, yay!

That's amazing.... and very well deserved! You sound so ready for this, good for you!! :D xxx

Wow what an amazing journey...well done Valentine. very inspirational indeed. Keep strong xx

thanks again everyone...:):):)

Its now day 16 and i still feel totally focused and in the Zone..

Had a real good easter without eating my way through a ton of food or drinking copious amounts of alcohol...

Ketosis is such a strange feeling...Well maybe not strange but hard to fully understand..

Have spent last 10 years on a diet blah blah but never a VLCD... Mainly due to the cost of them to be honest..And stupidly thinking they are a faddy waste of time..

I stumble across Exante (had never heard of it until 4 weeks ago) Thought to myself..i might aswell try it as it was reasonably priced if bought by Bumper packs...Only have one regret now...

I wished i had heard about it 2 months sooner !!!! mind you maintaining my pre Exante loss for those 2 months was just about managable but i knew i would not lose any further weight unless i found a diet that suited me...

Then not only do i find it, but for the first time i am not eating "real" stuff (for want of a better word) i dont feel any hunger...

Not feeling hunger due to Ketosis is a massive thing for me... as them continuous hunger pangs have been such a constant in my life....

Drinking the water is getting much easier as time goes on and i am now starting to realise that i wasnt really hungy in the past...i was thirsty...What a revelation...

I know now, that regardless of what i do in the future, i am going to carry on filling up my two 2L bottles of water every morning and make sure they are gone by the evening...

Thank you again everyone for your good wishes and encouragement..Roll on week 3 WI xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Day 17

Its day 17 and i have just managed to squeeze my butt into a pair of jeans that i have been eyeing up for the last 2 months...

My first NSV (non scale victory) and once again another one of the them mini goals has been reached and i have the biggest smile on my face!!!

I can remember buying a suit for a funeral in 2004 and barely fitted.. It was a size 26 and i was 21st 7lb ...

Its so good to jump forward 6-7 years and find myself managing to get into a pair of size 14 jeans (that admittedly have a slight stretch to the fabric)and they are not cutting me in half lol....

Today is another good day in the world of Tracey valentine xxxx

Hiya Hun.

Just caught up on ur diary :) ur doing amazing :) and u sound so focussed :) xxx

Hi Tracey I am so happy for you The weight on the scales is one thing but the getting into smaller clothes and feeling so good about yourself are just The Best I am not surprised you are smiling !!! Very well done xx

Day 18 has arrived and i still feel brilliant...

Had a great day of retail therapy yesterday and bagged myself a few bargains...Bought a beautiful dress from river Island that is just a tiny bit too tight to wear right now but is going to look great in a few weeks time..

Me shopping at R I who would have thought it eh..i really do feel that its going to take something major to stop me getting to goal with Exante..

I used absolutely dread clothes shopping....admittedly a lot more shops sell bigger sizes now but 6 years ago it was a different story..

I didnt buy clothes i liked ..i just got what ever fitted and made the best of it...I have only kept one thing that i wore at my heaviest..A suit from evans in a size 26 ...i am going to put it on when i get to goal and post the picture of me in it on here...i already look like coco the clown in so goodness knows what it will look like in a couple of months from now lol..

Has anyone else kept something from when they were a lot heavier???

Anyway less waffle from me ...hope you all have a lovely bank holiday and the sun keeps shining xxx

Hi Tracey,

I've just had a quick catch up on your diary - you're doing so well! Bet it'a great going out to buy new, small clothes! Can't wait till I get to that stage!

Have a fab bank holiday weekend!

Nicky :D

River Island indeed !! Well done you're so focussed x

I love hearing about the clothes you can now fit into, it's great. I've kept a size 28 jacket that I used to feel really great in, wearing to work. It looks totally ridiculous now! I've got rid of nearly all my big clothes, or started cutting them up to make smaller ones, as I don't want the security blanket there, of having big clothes to go back to. I do really enjoy putting on my large jacket though, to realise how far I've come! When I get to 7, I might take a pic in my old jacket, just to help it sink in how much I've changed.

I know what you mean about shopping. I was talking to some friends at work recently, as I've been shopping in Evans etc since I was about 14; I actually had no idea which shops to even start looking in for the style of clothes I like / might suit me, it's like a whole new world!

It won't be long before that River Island dress looks amazing on you :)

Hi Tracey,

I've just had a quick catch up on your diary - you're doing so well! Bet it'a great going out to buy new, small clothes! Can't wait till I get to that stage!

Have a fab bank holiday weekend!

Nicky :D

thanks nicky ..your be in them smaller clothes before yoou know it!!! xx

I love hearing about the clothes you can now fit into, it's great. I've kept a size 28 jacket that I used to feel really great in, wearing to work. It looks totally ridiculous now! I've got rid of nearly all my big clothes, or started cutting them up to make smaller ones, as I don't want the security blanket there, of having big clothes to go back to. I do really enjoy putting on my large jacket though, to realise how far I've come! When I get to 7, I might take a pic in my old jacket, just to help it sink in how much I've changed.

I know what you mean about shopping. I was talking to some friends at work recently, as I've been shopping in Evans etc since I was about 14; I actually had no idea which shops to even start looking in for the style of clothes I like / might suit me, it's like a whole new world!

It won't be long before that River Island dress looks amazing on you :)

Hiya Cybil...it is good isnt it..when ya step back into the shell from times past ...

I'm glad im not the only one to have kept something..

Sorry i never got to reply to your post sooner but i have been over at my caravan all week and the wireless over here is a bit hit and miss to say the least..!!!

Its yet another bank holiday weekend and the BBQ's are out in force yet again lol.. yummy smells but still not tempting enough to make me stray from the diet path!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend..
Oh and for the record...i thought the bridesmaid dress totally upstaged the bride at the royal wedding...she had a stunning dress on..far nicer than the one the Bride wore xxx

Hi Tracey, hope u r havin fun and still avoiding BBQs....my neighbours had one yesterday and i had to shut the windows even tho it was hot so I could not smell it anymore. What day do you WI for week 3 - was it today? How did you get on? Mine is on Wednesday so fingers crossed! Enjoy the bank holiday hun xx

Hi Tracey, hope u r havin fun and still avoiding BBQs....my neighbours had one yesterday and i had to shut the windows even tho it was hot so I could not smell it anymore. What day do you WI for week 3 - was it today? How did you get on? Mine is on Wednesday so fingers crossed! Enjoy the bank holiday hun xx

Hiya Laura

I'm still over at the van for the forseable future really as OH has a business to run on the holiday camp during the season..So i am surrounded by them pesky BBQ smells all the time !!! but i have stayed busy and stayed 100% TS...

My WI day is a tuesday...so tomorrow morning i will be bringing in the scales from the boot of my car for their weekly dust off..

I have to keep them out of easy reach as i used to have a real love affair with them lol..

Will be happy to have any loss this week as the dreaded TOTM is nearly upon me and i tend to retain water...I'm hoping that by drinking the 4lt of water a day will help stop that but who knows!!!

I do know that i have had to take my 2 rings off that i always wear as they came off in the bath last night...going to drop them to jewellers to have a bar put into the back of each of them so i can get them back on..but i am happy they have fallen off as it means they weight is still going even if the scales are a bit harsh to me this week..

Cant believe i will soon be in the 13's (hopefully next week) Havent seen that number on the scales for many years lol..

How are you getting on hun? all good i hope xx

Well its day 22 so its also WI day...
I am sat with the biggest smile on my face as i have lost another 4lb which takes me into the 13's for the first time for at least 10 years!!!
Today i am officially 13st 13lb and have lost 20lb in the first 3 weeks of Exante TS...(off to change my sig now)
I am Happy Happy Happy xxx

Hiya Laura

I'm still over at the van for the forseable future really as OH has a business to run on the holiday camp during the season..So i am surrounded by them pesky BBQ smells all the time !!! but i have stayed busy and stayed 100% TS...

My WI day is a tuesday...so tomorrow morning i will be bringing in the scales from the boot of my car for their weekly dust off..

I have to keep them out of easy reach as i used to have a real love affair with them lol..

Will be happy to have any loss this week as the dreaded TOTM is nearly upon me and i tend to retain water...I'm hoping that by drinking the 4lt of water a day will help stop that but who knows!!!

I do know that i have had to take my 2 rings off that i always wear as they came off in the bath last night...going to drop them to jewellers to have a bar put into the back of each of them so i can get them back on..but i am happy they have fallen off as it means they weight is still going even if the scales are a bit harsh to me this week..

Cant believe i will soon be in the 13's (hopefully next week) Havent seen that number on the scales for many years lol..

How are you getting on hun? all good i hope xx

Hi Tracey

I am good thanks. Have had an up and down week but am getting there. Just read your post from WI no 3. That is fantastic, in the 13s for the first time in 10 years!!! What an incredible achievement - your journey is an absolute inspiration for us all. You must be on cloud 9....roll on the 12s!! xxxx :D:D

Back