my old diary... have started a new one ,,,new start new diary

Woo hoo that's great xx

Woo hoo that's great xx

The brace thing is gonna help sooo much...fingers crossed...
Have also decided to not cut out my meds too much either as i dont want to keep nibbling at protein if i end up taking them at later times cos i cant get comfortable wiv the pain...so im re introducing the ones i tried to cut back on especially now i am going to start walking a bit more..(will probably need them anyway)

So as its the start of week 7 i am going to make the changes above and hopefully get a good loss on next tuesdays WI..

Just be careful Hun, take it easy xx

Just be careful Hun, take it easy xx

Just going to start with a slow to normal pace for as long as i feel comfortable for Clair..

I know the muscles are very wasted in my lower spine and legs ..But hey i'm nearly 2 stone lighter since i had the op and not having to heave that along will defo make it a bit easier.

Just going to listen to my body and defo not going to try and walk for miles etc..Has to be a really gradual process for me..But no matter how few minutes i manage its going to be less minutes of being sedentary.

I have my joggers on and my air cushioned trainers and will be off to do it at 5pm once my mum has stopped fussing round me lol.

Cheers hun..will let ya know how i got on later xxx

Congrats on your loss this week! 2lbs gone forever!!! :D

sorry if ya think ya seeing double but i wanted to get them pics from the thread i posted onto my diary for future reference..

found another one in same dress from holiday in feb... ~OH is in this one too.
so in the order on this post they are before after before lol xxx

Attachments

• cca.jpg
    cca.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 97
  • cc.JPG
    cc.JPG
    336.2 KB · Views: 98
  • ca.jpg
    ca.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 100
How's your day been? How did the walk go yesterday? xx

How's your day been? How did the walk go yesterday? xx

Hiya Clair...had a really good day today..have now used the treadmill 2 days running...only for short periods but it has to be a slow gradual process building the time and distance up...

feel so much better for it and have also dug out my body balance ball...sit on it while i am watching tv cos it really helps with the core muscles without putting strain on em..Have got a physio assessment on the 7th of june so they can give me a better idea of what other kind of exercise i can introduce now that i'm a year post op...got cervical spine problems as well as the lumber area..so exercise really is a bit of a minefield for me...

I'm off to london tomorrow to have some semi permanent tattooing done on my eyebrows...my best friend is a beautician and is doing her refresher course in it and i am her eye model...

The guy that will be using me to demonstrate and train her in some new techniques is one of the best in the country..He charges 700 quid normally and i am getting it for free YAY...have wanted it done for ages but never had the heart to pay all that money lol...preferred the holiday instead lol...

Its just the boost i needed for all the hard work i have put in staying TS...I'm really excited.

Have gotta leave early so am having a shake b4 i leave and am taking a bar with me for lunch...determined not to wander off the wagon whilst i am out for the day..

Oooh my friend has just rung me and asked me if i want my lips done too on friday...(hers are fab) she just got email from the guy saying out of the 3 pics she sent of her possible models my lips were the right shape and fullness for her to use me as a model for them too....Now i feel like a kiddie waiting for xmas!!!!!

OMG am i being vain....i feel on top of the world...She says they use numbing cream so it shouldnt be too sore...will probably have to wear a mask till the swelling goes though pmsl...will post the pics as soon as they settle to see what ya think Clair...

Means travelling to London 2 days in a row but i have been a bit of a hermit and unsociable since i have been on TS so maybe its just what i need ... 2 days out of the house !!!! YAY....Best thing is that she is the only one of my friends that even know i am on this diet so no awkward "i cant /dont want to eat " moments...no pressure...

Sorry im waffling now...hows your day been Clair? all okay i hope xxxxx

That's great news about the treadmill. I bet you feel fab for doing it.

Omg eyebrows and lips..... Your brave!!! Always fancied having my eyebrows done but like you say sod paying all that. Nice one on the freebie ;)
Can't wait to see the pics :D

That's great that your friend knows about the diet too, defo makes things less awkward.

Have a lovely time Hun xxx

I hate my internet,, just wrote a big post and it disappeared into F****** cyber space GRRRRRRR

The gist was that i have had a fab day...love my brows...the guy is a genius!!!.. Had a rummage around Crouch ends finest charity shops and got some bargains...Bag,2 tops a sleep suit ,book and a tie my son needed in just the right colour.

Stayed TS 100% and have a soup to look forward to in a bit.

Was a complete angel this morn and did my treadmill before i left.Halo is shining very brightly this eve lol...

Back off to London tomorrow as i love me brows so much i have decided to model for the lippy Tattooing too!!!.

What more could a girlie ask for..2 days out the house with me best mate who knows about the diet so no pressure to eat etc and lots of pampering.... (one more thing..please lord i really want to be in the 12st bracket soon and so does Clair)...hope i not being too greedy pmsl.

Hope everyone else has had a great day too xxxxx

Omg that's the pooist thing ever when that happens :)
Bloody tinterweb!!

Glad you had a great day :D
Oh i can see your halo shining brightly from here :) hehe

Yep, we do :) 12 stone mark here we come! Although I think it's gonna take me another week or two. Had a sneaky wi this morning and I've only lost a pound so far (13.3) this week :( I'm not getting too down about it tho coz my last two WI's have been good so I think I'm due a smaller one ;)
I'll be ecstatic when it says 12 stone something ;)

Hope you have another great day 2moro xx

Omg that's the pooist thing ever when that happens :)
Bloody tinterweb!!

Glad you had a great day :D
Oh i can see your halo shining brightly from here :) hehe

Yep, we do :) 12 stone mark here we come! Although I think it's gonna take me another week or two. Had a sneaky wi this morning and I've only lost a pound so far (13.3) this week :( I'm not getting too down about it tho coz my last two WI's have been good so I think I'm due a smaller one ;)
I'll be ecstatic when it says 12 stone something ;)

Hope you have another great day 2moro xx

shi*** web cam is too grainy so will post some tomorrow huni once i have got my camera ....We will both be in that 12 st bracket soon...will be like xmas lol xxx

Does that mean I can see your pete burns style lips too ;) hehe xx

Does that mean I can see your pete burns style lips too ;) hehe xx

pmsl...absolutely if they not too swollen...
if the brows are anything to go by i might be grateful not to have to eat proper food !!!..bit swollen Clair but nothing worse than if ya had a normal tattoo i spose..

not going for the blow up doll sucky red mouth look for me lips LMFAO..just a bit darker than their natural colour....cos believe it or not.i may be vain enough to have this semi stuff but i only wear mascara n lip gloss normally....would not know where to begin with all the other stuff...prob make meself look like a tranny if i tried eye shadows etc lol xxxx

valentine said:
pmsl...absolutely if they not too swollen...
if the brows are anything to go by i might be grateful not to have to eat proper food !!!..bit swollen Clair but nothing worse than if ya had a normal tattoo i spose..

not going for the blow up doll sucky red mouth look for me lips LMFAO..just a bit darker than their natural colour....cos believe it or not.i may be vain enough to have this semi stuff but i only wear mascara n lip gloss normally....would not know where to begin with all the other stuff...prob make meself look like a tranny if i tried eye shadows etc lol xxxx

Pmsl I nearly pee'd in my pants at ur tranny comment!!!
I don't know how to wear make up either. I only goe as far as mascara, so your doing better than me :D maybe when we get to goal we should get a make over and learn how to do it :) xx

valentine said:
Thanks hun...as for sis in law...yesterdays solictors apt was because she is trying to get control of his assets etc...She got him to sign a form that he couldnt read (nearly blind) telling him it was just a bill etc...Was in fact a letter from solicitor granting her to be his advocate for his finances!!!! she didnt realise that my OH would be sent a copy of it as he has to be consenting too..needless to say he was fuming and said his dad was quite able to look after his own finances with a little help and did not need an advocate..So she not succeeded and her plan to take advantage of a vulnerable elderly man have been truely thwarted... she live 5 mins away from rest home but only visists at most once a month.. OH goes once a week and takes him out for his lunch and for walk etc weather permitting and we are 45 minutes away by car and bruce (OH) has 3 businesses to run in 2 different towns..
So yes its bloody down right shocking she doesnt do more...she is without doubt the most selfish person i have ever met.....My OH and her were both adopted by this wonderful man and given an upbringing full of love and security and this is how she repays it..really does get my goat....

Anyway its half 5 and my day has been good so far...been for a walk had a shake for brekkie and an exante bar for brunch and will have a soup to finish the day off in a hour or so...Not sure what is happening with Ketosis as i dont have bad breath but i am not overly hungry so maybe...just maybe...i never came out of it fully..Will know by tomorrow as the hunger will really kick in if i am fully out of it..

Clair you had a brill loss this week ...well done huni you must be really happy about it xxx

I've just read this and I'm sorry if my opinion is over the line but I'd really like to shake your SIL by the neck, she is DISGUSTING!!! Sorry I've not read anything on here that's actually made me angry, thank god your FIL has you!! xx

Hope you've had another good day :D
How's the lips? xx

We definitely need some photo evidence of all this pampering- bet you look fabulous babe xx

Back