My Peachy LT Diary!

Thanks girlies couldnt believe those pics! haha!

and shivie im trying my best with the toning... im going to do a jodie marsh eventually haha! xx

Omg peachy :0) unbelievable!!!! Congrats honey and looking stunning...how flat is your stomach x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trueleame said:
Omg peachy :0) unbelievable!!!! Congrats honey and looking stunning...how flat is your stomach x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/

Last edited:
Awe thanks Tru, is it? I don't think it is ..... One day haha trying my best, are you getting on ok lovely? Xx

Thanks Hun had a bit of a naughty day today when I was training but back to pounding the pavement and pool tomorrow... This arse won't shift itself haha! How are you doing honey? Xx

Thanks Hun had a bit of a naughty day today when I was training but back to pounding the pavement and pool tomorrow... This arse won't shift itself haha! How are you doing honey? Xx

I'm good babe...... Hoping to swim tomorrow morning and then gym/swim on thursday.... I so need to brave my bike..... then i can cycle to the gym!!!

X

Doing really well on the new pLan :0) the weight is coming off which is all I want x x x

Deezer said:
I'm good babe...... Hoping to swim tomorrow morning and then gym/swim on thursday.... I so need to brave my bike..... then i can cycle to the gym!!!

X

Coolio what time are you swimming? Xx

Trueleame said:
Doing really well on the new pLan :0) the weight is coming off which is all I want x x x

Aww that's brill hun glad its going well :) xxx

Crackers woman! Dunno whether to join u haha! It's an arse at that time tho xx

despcj said:
Just at to say what an amazing thread, I am on day 5, well done peach pip, deezer and lou, what great motivation x

Thanks so much, good luck with your journey... Should start getting easier now you've hit day five... Well done for starting it was the best thing I've done! Xx

Ditto... best thing I ever did too !! in many ways hun.... so keep at it, plug away, never let it defeat you and stay strong :) xxxx love to you peachy my gorgeous girly... hope your ok today XXX

How's u doing peachy :0) x x x

Louloubellehoney said:
Ditto... best thing I ever did too !! in many ways hun.... so keep at it, plug away, never let it defeat you and stay strong :) xxxx love to you peachy my gorgeous girly... hope your ok today XXX

Hey Lou I'm good thanks honey are you?

Xxx

Deezer said:
It was WELL busy!!!

Pfffft!!

HA!

Haha I know its chocker at that time! If you can manage it the afternoon is best, I went for a run instead I'm in agony now though xx

Trueleame said:
How's u doing peachy :0) x x x

Hey lovely! Yeah all good apart from aching body, how are you getting on hun xx

Back