My Peachy LT Diary!

I think I'm gonna miss the swim!

Just heading into Ashton then going to cycle up to the gym!!!!!!

I though there was one about 2! But that's tomorrow isn't it? Gutted!

DRAT!!!!!!!

Oh aren't you good... Yeah hun the schools are in at that time I'm going to stalybridge for a swim need to give my leg a rest it was killing me last night xx

I'm doing ok peachy :0) fighting TOTM demons they are right lil swines! But I'm winning woohoo out tonight at ring craft with pup squeak :0) so excited. Hope ur leg feels better soon babes x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weekend over back to the hard work!!!! Grrrr! Busy week must fit into tiny dress for hen night on Saturday! Haha! Hope everyone is well my lovelies!! Xx

Attachments

• image-3695314436.jpg
    image-3695314436.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 55
Hello PP I'm a lurker to your diary :) have been for a while now but wow seeing your pictures are just amazing.
Are u 10 stones now? :) you look well tiny.. X

Peachy your looking AMAZING honey! You've done soooooo bloody well :) it always gives me the courage to keep going with the plan. Well done and you'll look stunning in whatever you decide to wear :D x x x

Danii said:
Hello PP I'm a lurker to your diary :) have been for a while now but wow seeing your pictures are just amazing.
Are u 10 stones now? :) you look well tiny.. X

Hey danii thanks Hun no I'm still just under 11st now I think I look smaller than what I am haha I harbour a lot of weight in my ass! Haha! Xx

Trueleame said:
Peachy your looking AMAZING honey! You've done soooooo bloody well :) it always gives me the courage to keep going with the plan. Well done and you'll look stunning in whatever you decide to wear :D x x x

Hey Tru how's it going honey? Do you have a diary now I can't find it lol! Thanks hun we are trying to fit into a teeny tiny dress though haha it's gonna be a tough week xx

peach pip said:
Hey Tru how's it going honey? Do you have a diary now I can't find it lol! Thanks hun we are trying to fit into a teeny tiny dress though haha it's gonna be a tough week xx

Hiya peachy yup my diary is on S&S getting to goal :) is my new one. Things are going great so far 100% and it suits me so much better :)

Peachy I'm pretty sure you will fit the teeny tiny dress and look amazing honey as your latest pick is fantastic x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Daaaamn girl! *wolf whistles loudly* And you've kept curves in all the right places too, which I'm well jell of!! Wowza! xx

Haha awww thanks girls hope you are all well dead busy this week so hope you are all good! Teeny tiny dress at the ready for saturday whoop! Xxx

Oooohhh yes skinny minnie we want pics lol xxxx your doing so well hunny xxxx

Back