My Peachy LT Diary!

Agrees with Dee and Lou ..defo need piccies of the lil dress now :0) bet you'll look amazing! Have a fab night honey x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't wait for those pics babe! You've done yourself proud KP xx

Hi, i've just read yr journey, its amazing the will power and strength you have. I'm on my 5th day of LT and feel ok today, i've dieted and stuff before but i always get stuck at 18 st, any tips??? Also my dream is to run, i see ppl running and think they look so free, i want to b that free but at the mo i have a low belly if u no wat i mean, i've got a waist but its because my stomachs so low, can i ask when did u start running ? x

Hi, i've just read yr journey, its amazing the will power and strength you have. I'm on my 5th day of LT and feel ok today, i've dieted and stuff before but i always get stuck at 18 st, any tips??? Also my dream is to run, i see ppl running and think they look so free, i want to b that free but at the mo i have a low belly if u no wat i mean, i've got a waist but its because my stomachs so low, can i ask when did u start running ? x

Google the C25K plan hun.... There's a few of us that have done that!!! I personally started it when I was about 16stone!!!

X

sofiena said:

Hey sofiena,

Yep as dee said c25k was a great start for me and believe me it helped so much as I hated running before but now I go every other day, tonight covering 4 miles and one of those was uphill haha! So it's definitely doable I promise you! Stick with LT as long as you can hun at 100% and you will not regret it it gets easier and easier when you see those results as they are amazing! If you're on day five you are past the worst bit and on the homeward straight to your first weigh in which I guarantee will spur you on to continue! Good luck hun if you need any help just shout! Xx

Hey girlies I will definitely get some pics for you all in the tiny dress haha! Can't wait me and my sister are getting so giddy now! We are having a practice day tomorrow after I finish work haha! Xx

I've been doing the C25K as well and I'm currently 17st ...if you can't do the run bit just yet ...try instead just walking a little bit faster ;) ...soon enough you'll get to the running stage honey. You've done well to do 5 days and as Peachy says your past the worst part and well into your ketosis phase :) all the best honey x x x

Peachy... I bet your gonna have a blast when you go out....silly question but do you see yourself as slim now ...as I'm not sure my brain will actually believe what my eyes see soon enough x x x

Sofiena,

I had done down to 18 stone and into 17 stone several times. When I started, although I knew several Alizonners, I didn't really belive I could do this. I just did what I was told, didn't cheat and didn't tell people unless they needed to know. Even then I didn't tell them the details - just enough so they didn't cook for me.

I walked the dogs daily until the Blond died last week, with a bit of Zumba and some yoga when I was working in London. One Zumba class I had to walk out of as it was too fast for me. So it's great to get fit if you have the energy and it appeals. But it isn't essential to start loosing the first few stone. It will definitely benable you to eat more when you are at goal as you'll have a higher BMR. It definitely improves mood if you do something that you learn to enjoy. I also believe that if exercise becomes a habit, you wll be more likely to maintain.

When you look at the success of Deezer and PeachyPip, you might wonder if you can do that. I wondered. I have failed so many times before. And to my amzement, I can!

Good luck Lea and Sofiena,

Peachy... I bet your gonna have a blast when you go out....silly question but do you see yourself as slim now ...as I'm not sure my brain will actually believe what my eyes see soon enough x x x

You know.... I was looking at the new pair of jeans i fit in.... And i dont see myself being that small.... I think I'll always be a fat girl on the inside!!!

: (

But she's bloody staying there let me tell you!!!

X

I've been doing the C25K as well and I'm currently 17st ...if you can't do the run bit just yet ...try instead just walking a little bit faster ;) ...soon enough you'll get to the running stage honey. You've done well to do 5 days and as Peachy says your past the worst part and well into your ketosis phase :) all the best honey x x x

We should all be on commission......Lol...

Thank you thank you thank you, i went shopping for food for the family today for the first time since i started and i can smell wat they have cooked and they r chompin on it rite now, i felt like crying and came on here. I did have a little cry but its more tears of happiness that u replied than sadness now. Every time i've dieted before i've never felt supported but wen i came on and u all replied it made me feel tons better. Your all so inspiring and peachy the pics will inspire people loads, when i saw yr profile pic u wud never guess u were once big.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Aligal, pets r not just animals they become yr family, i don't have a dog but i have an overweight daughter who's 9 so i'm gonna get her walking with me (without a lead lol) and then hopefully running too, i don't want her to feel how i feel now at this size. I took her for a walk round a lake in bolton where we're from and also on the park for three hours too. it felt good to get out and when i walked i didn't feel out of breath, so i'm gonna walk round our block twice tonight and build it up.

thank u again everyone xxx:gen126:

Thank you Sofiena - and great that you came to Peachy Pip's diary and found solace. Btw, it gets easier to cook as time goes on. I still have to be alert to tasting things - and have spat out something I've tasted before I've realised several times!

Minimins is wonderful - and in a couple of weeks you'll be helping the new starters yourself. Take care.

Dee...its something I worry about ...not seeing the True me when I get to goal and wondering will I always look and think omg you fat mare! I am doing better with it now ...but just wondering from the smaller girlies on here if that's an issue for them.

Hope you've have a great evening out Peachy :D

Sofiena do you have a diary yourself ...as I find rambling on there really helpful :) and it takes lots of time up which I'd of just eaten my way through instead ;) x x x

Ta dahhh, weigh in day and i lost 11lb, although the woman in the chemist said i'd lost 6 and i was gutted, nearly in tears and when i worked it out to 11 and she agreed she apologized, unfortunately i said that wasn't good enough and that her one mistake could put someone off. I was just so upset, i did apologize later to her for being harsh with her and we laughed about it but jeez the thought of losing 6 in my first week was heartbreaking. I know i'll have a smaller loss next week but i expect that, on wards n upwards xx:bliss:

Thank you everyone for the support, i couldn't have done it without you xx

Trueleame said:
Dee...its something I worry about ...not seeing the True me when I get to goal and wondering will I always look and think omg you fat mare! I am doing better with it now ...but just wondering from the smaller girlies on here if that's an issue for them.x

I also feel like this...I'm a size 14 now and fit into skinny jeans, which is amazing....but yesterday I got dressed and didn't really feel very confident, it's so weird to describe it was like doesn't matter how small I get I still don't feel good enough! Or maybe it's not that I'm not good enough it's very hard to describe. It must be the new me that I'm trying to adjust to and yeah Dee I feel the same there will always be a fat girl trying to get out again!!! Like today I'm wondering will I ever be able to have a treat again without releasing my inner fatness??!! I don't want to just incase, but then how can you live a happy life without treats :(

I think that I think confIdence will just 'appear' when I'm slim but I. Don't think it will........ Think regardless of your. Size! You have confidence in you (although it can lay low for a while) or you don't!!!!!

I as sad as it is to say don't think I'll ever be happy with what I see in the mirrir BUT I am happy with how I feel!!!!!! I feel fit and energetic and happy!!!!! S I can live with not being a fan of my reflection!!!!!!

Nailed that right on the head, that's totally the same with me. I have a tiny friend who always says stuff like 'I was dressed up and I looked great' about herself, I'm not sure I've ever looked in the mirror and thought wow you look great!
But yes I feel so much better and happier in my self and my husband just said I was getting prettier, so its not all bad ;)

Hope your keeping well peachy :) x x x

Back