My Peachy LT Diary!

peach pip said:
Hey girls just got back another 6Lbs down!! whoooohooo! thats 2 stone gone in 3 weeks!!!

Soooooo happy.... :talk017:
there goes the mexican wave again haha!

XX

OMG
What a brilliant weight loss peach pip. Well done girl.
What's your secret Hun. Do you combine diet with exercise ?
xxxxxxx

OMG
What a brilliant weight loss peach pip. Well done girl.
What's your secret Hun. Do you combine diet with exercise ?
xxxxxxx

I'm an outdoor long distance swimmer hun, i do a lot of work in the pool as well as teaching swimming so get a lot of exercise there and I work another job where im on my feet all day so that probably does a bit too :) xx

peach pip said:
I'm an outdoor long distance swimmer hun, i do a lot of work in the pool as well as teaching swimming so get a lot of exercise there and I work another job where im on my feet all day so that probably does a bit too :) xx

O vow that's so cool

I v been scared of water all my life so never knew how to swim :(
I m thinking of taking up swimming classes for adults but don't know if I ll be able to learn at the age of 34!

My hubby set up gym in garage over weekend so I will be def using that to boost my weight loss. Thank you so much for sharing peach pip :)

Amazing losses! :D

O vow that's so cool

I v been scared of water all my life so never knew how to swim :(
I m thinking of taking up swimming classes for adults but don't know if I ll be able to learn at the age of 34!

My hubby set up gym in garage over weekend so I will be def using that to boost my weight loss. Thank you so much for sharing peach pip :)

hun my last adult learner was 78.... she did just fine... so will you... i can understand you being aprehensive and a bit scared but be brave and take it slowly there is no rush when you are learning to swim as an adult its just a working progress and when you get used to it you will feel great... give it a go hun xx

I'm a bit late to the party but well done on your weigh in this week, AMAZING, keep that up and you will be at your goal in the blink of an eye x

i know you will x

peach pip said:
hun my last adult learner was 78.... she did just fine... so will you... i can understand you being aprehensive and a bit scared but be brave and take it slowly there is no rush when you are learning to swim as an adult its just a working progress and when you get used to it you will feel great... give it a go hun xx

Thank you peachpip
Will def give it a go as soon as I fit into my swimming costume. Lol:)
xxxxxx

Does anyone else feel bloated at all with all the water... Very odd! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though....

Very exited about the Christmas challenge now ... One day at a time mustn't get giddy haha! Dying to get some new clothes now it's going to be a complete overhaul come January sales... I hate shopping but will make an exception this time and there will almost certainly be a britains next top model style walk everywhere from then onwards haha xx

Does anyone else feel bloated at all with all the water... Very odd! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though....

Very exited about the Christmas challenge now ... One day at a time mustn't get giddy haha! Dying to get some new clothes now it's going to be a complete overhaul come January sales... I hate shopping but will make an exception this time and there will almost certainly be a britains next top model style walk everywhere from then onwards haha xx
Get giddy!! Get giddy!!! Hehe!! I am!!! We will be slim at xmas!!! Yippeeeee!!! x

The shops are not going to know what hit them come the January sales!! Good job we'll all be hitting different towns! :8855:
We'll have to post lots of pics!

Like you, I'm not a great lover of shopping but trying things on won't be anywhere near as demoralising now! :D
I'm looking forward to shouting very loud out to my daughter 'Can you get this in the next size DOWN please!' :8855:

I might actually enjoy going shopping when I don't have to end up in tears as something I REALLY wanna wear doesn't look good in my size :( x x x

Thanks Dee....its how I have been for the past I can't even remember how long. I am excited about being able to go shopping and having fun trying things on and thinking wow ...I do look good :D ...not sad about it now but I don't want to go back to that so I'm keeping those feelings in my mind to keep me focused as to why I'm doing this :) x x x

Denise140 said:
The shops are not going to know what hit them come the January sales!! Good job we'll all be hitting different towns! :8855:
We'll have to post lots of pics!

Like you, I'm not a great lover of shopping but trying things on won't be anywhere near as demoralising now! :D
I'm looking forward to shouting very loud out to my daughter 'Can you get this in the next size DOWN please!' :8855:

Haha love it Hun make sure you shout loud... Then walk out into the aisle and make it your own little catwalk :) xx

Deezer said:
Get giddy!! Get giddy!!! Hehe!! I am!!! We will be slim at xmas!!! Yippeeeee!!! x

Aaaaaaarrrrrrhhhhh haha! I already am giddy don't know who I'm kidding! Haha! :) skinny Christmas skinny Christmas! Haha! Xx

Trueleame said:
Thanks Dee....its how I have been for the past I can't even remember how long. I am excited about being able to go shopping and having fun trying things on and thinking wow ...I do look good :D ...not sad about it now but I don't want to go back to that so I'm keeping those feelings in my mind to keep me focused as to why I'm doing this :) x x x

Awww Hun, bless ya! Just think how great you will feel when you next go shopping.... Remember the belt you bought that you had to put a smaller hole in... That feeling times a million!!! And then.... When it's wedding dress time... Whooooohoooo! Try em all on!!! Xx

Back