My Peachy LT Diary!

Deezer said:
Thats really weird that isn't it!!! I can't understand it!! X

Me either I don't mind STS and maintaining that way when I get to goal as that has always been the plan but i was exercising every day, low carbs good protein meals and a s**t load of water, so the good habits stayed but the losses didnt! Whether i wasnt eating enough or what i dunno but i still have 2stone to lose and just wasnt making progress........
anyhoooo just been for a run to get my shakes, so did
W3 D3 of c25k on the way there and
W4 D1 on the way back! Needed to clear the air in my head haha!

Need to focus now for the next few weeks xx

Your doing amazing lady.... Did you try low GI..... Maybe some of your veggies were high GI ones thats the only thing i can think of!! How odd!! Good for you on the running though!! X

yeah i was checking things like low gi and low carb etc but somehow just wasnt moving.... not the foggiest, im going to get down to goal or as close as i can without knackering myself with the exercise at the same time then will have to settle on a diet that gives me the energy and the ability to maintain. im not very good at complicated diets you see i get really confused, even weight watchers confuses me haha! i just need a simple.... yes you can have that or no you cant! dream on krystal haha! xx

Good luck Peachy - you will be amazing!

Peachy sweet~cheeks... you`ll knock those last pounds off in no time you know it hun.....:D Re~simple diets; I`m the same.... lol get very confuzzled easily... I have simple brain syndrome I think lol... so the easier and plainer the better for me lol Love to you and keep doing what your doing... XXXX

Good luck back on 100% you have amazing strength of will! xx

Good luck sweetie xx

Thanks girlies will try my best, just need to get that focus back to 100% as well as the exercise then all will be good! Also memo to self: Must stop dreaming about cereal! Xx

Dont be so hard on yourself. 10lb gone since christmas, takes most people 3 months to loose that! I am well jel you have only got a stone to go....

Thanks girlies will try my best, just need to get that focus back to 100% as well as the exercise then all will be good! Also memo to self: Must stop dreaming about cereal! Xx
Ha ha ha peachy.... love it, I dream about men mostly ;)
You`ll be focused soon enough chick your determination wont allow anything else! I wish i had only 1 more stone to shift... you know thats gonna come off sooo quickly dont ya and then your at goal !! YAY!!!!! PARTY timeeeeee :D:D Love ya xxxxx

You'll have that off in no time sweet!!!! Were you still drinking plenty of water.... and thats my last guess!!! Ha!

Yeah dee loads of water, nothing else not even juice! About 3-4 litres a day .... Hence being puzzled!

Lou don't even get me started I dreamt I was married to Bruno mars last night!! Don't even like him!!! What's all that about!

Hey Siany yeah I know it's still good but I do like progress haha! And two weeks STS does nothing for my mental stability it's sending me round the bend! :) xx

Louloubellehoney said:
Ha ha ha Bruno Mars!! :eek: hee hee xx

I know!!! What on earth!! ..... Now nemanja vidic covered in cereal....I'm right on board! X

Peach - you look so amazing it's strange to think after losing all of that weight there is still more to go. I have a good 7 to shift and determined to do it before my 29th in Dec - and you really are an inspiration. I've seen your pics and can tell how much hard work you've put it. Just do whatever it takes to shift that last bit of weight because from what i've seen, if anyone deserves to be at goal its you hun.

Also ... Bruno mars? Ohhhh Dear :p xx

Good Luck Peach!! you can smash this! xxxx

Lovely Peach Pip

I hope it's going well for you and you are getting some movement. I was also told to up calories when exercising a lot. You will be able to eat more calories when you are at goal as your BMR will rise. The adjustment is also worthwhile so your body doesnt think it's starving.

Thank you for the swimming advice. The pool is often quite empty when I swim so I'll take your advice and try some crawl and time myself against myself. The nearest bigger pool is c45mins away so this is the practical course.

I'm in the big Smoke this week - so doing Bikram Yoga. Or rather bing present whilst others do Bikram Yoga. I am too big to do some of it but feel so good after 90 mins in a hot yoga room. I love the feel of having sweated so much.

Ali

Bruno Mars??? Seriously?

......or cereally?

What ARE you like?

Hope TFR does it for you chick :D. Can't have you going round the bend can we?

Dx

Back