My Peachy LT Diary!

Well done Peachy - this is one of the possitives about the diet - although we may feel a bit out of control it is still fairly healthy. For me in the past it would have been bread and cakes and sweets. I just need to nibble!

Ohhhh girls I'm spiralling down as we speak my TOTM is looming over me once again like the from reaper, can't stop nibbling... Lucky enough it's only on tiny bits of stuff.... but you know when you've gone for so long on so little you feel like you've eaten a mountain when you haven't actually even cleared 1000cal! So bloated damn TOTM! Haha hope you are all well girlies! Dee how's the s&s xx

It going great hun!!! Really well!!! YAY!!!

Hope your feeling ok!!! TOTM sucks.... I found a couple of pieces of really dark chocolate helped... so you get a fix lol... But its not that bad!!! I can restrain myself these days to 2 small pieces and put the rest in the fridge.... never thought I'd get to that!!!

Dont do it at the minute though obv... but i will again when off S&S...

Love to you!!!! X

Hey Peach!!

Was hoping to nag you for a little advice! I use our local pool for lane swimming and am nothing special, I just plod along and do about 30 lengths in half an hour but I want to take it up a notch. Problem is the pool has just closed and the nearest one is half hour drive away. I do however live 5 mins from the beach and wondered what the reality of me doing outdoor swimming would be. Is it too cold this time of year? Would I need to buy a wetsuit? Just wanted some info really....hope you dont mind xxx

Peachy sweetcheeks baby where are youuuuuuu... come back to us we need you xxxxxx

Hey girls it's ok I'm alive haha! Just been so busy I don't know my arse from my elbow... All still the same over this way! Hope you guys are all well xxx

I'm here I'm alive! Haha! Dee you are doing a cracking job on s&s! Well done bird! I've been putting all my energy into being sensible and pounding the exercise and I must say I'm loving it! ... Did a 5 mile run yesterday! What's all that about haha!

Xx

So true! Xx

Attachments

• image-1872193196.jpg
    image-1872193196.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 36
To anyone who has read any urban fantasy books.. Ie twilight, women of the otherworld, the host, discovery of witches.... One piece of advice......

Do not Go for a run at dusk just after reading...I nearly crapped myself every five minutes over shadowy things! A bush of all things!!! A goose!! And yep.... A signpost! What a tit! Xx

Goooooaaaaaaallllllll!!!!

Gooooooooaaaaalllllll!!!!!!!
whoop whoop!
weigh in this morning and 6lb loss so bang on 11st!!!
:0icanfly::party0011::bunnydance::bananalove::bliss::character00100:

I am so happy, girls i want to say a big thank you again for all your support over these 4 months, you are all stars in my book and have all helped in different ways! Im thinking now I will carry on and see where I get to....

Ideally I would like to be 10st which is the healthy weight for my height so i will troop on. Im not going to carry on with LT though although it has been my absolute saviour... for this past month or so i have been having shakes and food along with exercise and it has worked (after a minor blip of a couple of weeks ago due to not eating enough!!) So taking into account the amount of exercise I do as well I have decided to work on an exercise + low carb/high protein diet (dont worry though there will be no mention of the f-word!)

Big love to all my girls on here we can all do this! Lets have a skinny summer! teeny tiny clothes and maximum tan area!!! haha! xxx

OMG...... Bloody well done girl!!! So proud of you!!!

Your an inspiration!!!!

Brill brill brill!!!!

X

Deezer said:
OMG...... Bloody well done girl!!! So proud of you!!!

Your an inspiration!!!!

Brill brill brill!!!!

X

Thanks dee! Like you I'm sooo close to that 100lbs loss!! Exited!! :) xx

Well done peach, that's brilliant. You are a legend too ;-)
Xx

Deezer said:
You'll do it easy babe!!!

Hehe!!!

So chuffed for you!!!

x

Think we need a centurion celebration when we both get to that 100lbs hun! We should have a cocktail in Manchester! Xx

Back