My progress from restarting through to Xmas

Down 1lb this morning to 14st 4lbs. I'm now at 200 pounds exactly so my next loss will take me below 200lbs - my next milestone. 4lbs to go to get 'into the 13s' and 12lbs to go to reach my Xmas goal of 4 stone lost. Looking tight but doable! :)

Had a rubbish few days of staying the same after losing 1lb in the first couple of days but this morning I managed to lose another 0.8lbs so up to 1.8lbs so far this week with WI tomorrow. It was TOTM at the start so I suppose that's not too bad given that I never have very good losses during TOTM. Hoping that I manage a bit more by tomorrow though as to stay on track for my Christmas goal I really need to lose about 3lbs a week on average. Guess I'll find out tomorrow morning!

In better news my work trousers are getting ridiculously loose and I need to buy a couple of new pairs because for whatever reason I can't find any trousers suitable for work in the wardrobe in the next size down.

And also in better news I have reached my goal of being under 200lbs (sorry girlsbig, beat you to it ;)) and now have under 40lbs to lose. Woo Hoo!

Last edited:
Lost a bit more this am making -2.6lbs for the week so not too far from my 3lb a week target. After quite s few days of STS I'm ok with that. 2.4lbs away from 'being in the 13s' and 10.4lbs from my Xmas goal of losing 4 stone. Will I make it?

Eeek less than 3stones to go! Start picking out your slinky undies for Valentines day ;)

Up 0.4lb from WI on Wed for the last 2 days :(. No real idea why as it's not TOTM. Getting impatient now. Doesn't my body know it's got to lose 10 more pounds before Xmas!! I need to lose 3 pounds this week to keep on track and at the moment with the 0.4 gain I need to lose 3.4 pounds!

dont know about you but I always bloat a bit when im ovulating so could that be it

not that I would know anymore when im ovulating as my pill plays havoc with my totm now but i used to be able to tell

God knows, I just wish the scales would bloody drop! Annoyed at the diet and watching the OH sit and scoff ham, chips and beans - smells nice! :)

Had a 0.8 drop this morning - finally! For a few days the scales were showing 11 7.2 then shooting up to 11 7.8 - then yesterday they shot up to 11 8.2 initially before dropping to 11 7.8... I worried I was verging on a unexplained gain :( BUT 11 7.0 this morning! Thank goodness for a loss :)

Having a slow week :sigh:. I've finally dropped below the weight I was at WI last Wed, and am 0.2lbs lighter having been 100% and only having had the veggies 1 day (Wed night). Every day has been shake or porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch, and spag bol or porridge for dinner. 3 more days until WI and hoping I can at least lose a little more by then. So damn close to 'being in the 13s', yet so far. :cry:. My 4 stone target for Xmas seems a mile away now :(

Finally the scales show a small loss this am. Down 0.6lbs this am to 14st 1.6lbs making a total of 0.8lbs this week. Not much but I'm getting desperate this week :). Might not make the 13s by WI as I hoped but maybe later this week.

2 days till WI and 6 days since I managed to 'go', so if I get some action in that department maybe things will improve a little by WI.

And I reckon I miscalculated my Nov challenge losses! :eek:

I think I started at 14 12 and my original target was 10lbs to take me to 14 2. I then revised it to 13lbs (13 13) but I think I've somehow taken off a pound that I haven't lost so I'm a pound more away from target than I thought I was. Obviously losing the plot! :). Still my main goal was my Xmas target and I'm now 9.6lbs away from that. Gonna be tight!

Note to self - need to state weight as well as losses in this diary as I can't see when I hit each weight easily.

9.6lbs is defintitely still do-able. Keep plugging away and drinking lots. You'll get there :)

So having managed to 'go' this am after taking a couple of Dulcolax last night I've weighed in at 14st 0.2lbs, a 2.2lb loss this week. Not great, but not disastrous either. I'm now within touching distance of being in the 13s and once I'm there I'm sure my Christmas goal of losing 4 stone will seem nearer too. 1 more week of normality then the Xmas stuff starts. My work do is on the Fri of the following week and I'm coming out of ketosis for that. So 8lbs is going to be quite challenging in 3 weeks. We shall see.

Back