My story- ONLINE!!!!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi all

I mentioned a while ago that SW were putting my story on the BodyOptimise site- and it's on as of today!!!

bodyOptimise: fast, healthy, weight loss; revolutionary, interactive support

That's me in the bottom left! (in case link doesn't work, just google 'bodyoptimise')

It is a long one, so you don't need to bore yourself with reading it, but just wanted to share- my Mum is so proud I think her head is going to fall off!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!! COCKTAIL PRINCESS!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for shouting but OMG!!!!! :D

You're famous! You look amazing, you must feel amazing too. Congratulations for the article but also for doing it alone without the group support. You're a star.:D

Claire this is truly fantastic! I was nearly in tears reading it, you have worked so hard to get to where you are and you deserve every moment of your success!

I will be sending this to everyone I know on SW, and even some who arent. You're such an inspiration and I'm proud to be your friend.

xxxxxxxx

OMG, you look amazing and well done on everything you have acheived

I ahve said this before on here, you are a big inspiration and a good motivator with your posts and losses but now I have seen "proper" info on your journey I am even more inspired and in awe of you

WELL DONE xxxx

You do look really beautiful in the pics CP. Well done once again. Tell me, what't the online plan like? Worth the money? I played with the idea of joining body optimise because my schedule is all over the place and can't always get to a SW class but the price and bad reviews scared me off... Would you recommend it?

A HUGE wow!!!
That is fantastic and such a wonderful story! You look absolutely wonderful and soooo happy.
I know that when I first joined here, I found your posts really inspirational - let's hope that you manage to inspire even more people with this article.
Well done you! xx

That is absolutely bloomin fantastic!!!!! Congratulations Cocktail Princess!! I'm thrilled for you, so lovely to see you there and your story is just fantastic. The tips really hit home too.

Gorgeous pictures, you really are an inspiration :)

xx

BIG congrats :) get you You look so beautiful in your photos. Well done for doing so amazingly well. An inspiration to us all :D xx

CP you are MY inspiration xxx

The story, pics and menus before and after is all just great - i am sure you will show others it can be done, and from your story they will be inspired to lose weight - its just fabulous!!! xxx

Congratulations xxx

Aww that's fab!!!

Well done, you must be so chuffed! and you truly are an inspiration to all of us xxx

Wow, guys. I am so excited and your response and support makes me feel on top of the world. Thank you all heaps (going a bit Gwyneth):thankyouthankyou:
You do look really beautiful in the pics CP. Well done once again. Tell me, what't the online plan like? Worth the money? I played with the idea of joining body optimise because my schedule is all over the place and can't always get to a SW class but the price and bad reviews scared me off... Would you recommend it?
Thanks mate!!!

From what I understand there isn't a massive difference between BodyOptimise and SW online- maybe some extra tools. I know some people have said they see it as a waste of money when they can get the help on here or just get the password for SW from a friend, but to me that is like some people saying class is a waste of money because they can weigh themselves at home- we each have our own way that is right for us, and mine works for me so I am not going to rock the boat

I personally love it- I love paying up-front as it makes it more likely for me to keep to it. I always hated dragging myself to class and found some fellow members or even consultants to be de-motivating. This way, I only have myself to answer to so find it harder to lie/skip/cheat as I am only cheating myself. I love that I have 'proper' answers from SW and not just a consultants/minimins interpretation and as I work away a lot I love that I always have access and can WI wherever I am.

I have pretty specific needs and I don't think doing it on-line is for everyone- but for me it is perfect.

xxxxxx

Congratulations, you have done so well, you are a true inspiration to us all, and the forum, well done to you. X

Utterly beautiful and utterly inspirational - thank you so much CP for sharing and supporting all of us.:hug99:

Its good to know the *other* ways to successfully follow SW - group is not the only way and may not suit all of us for whatever reason! :wavey:

I think you are amazing! xx :)

Claire you look fantastic!!!
congratulations.
just WOW

Back