my story

mandy0206

30 pounds to go
Im 23 with 2 girls. Just got engaged on x mas. Im 5'6 207 pounds
I just started the slim fast diet Monday n lost 9 pounds so far ...my goal is 40 more
Im looking for a buddy to have friendly compitition with with same goals. Im looking to loose thus weight in 2-3 months

Hi mandy...I am 39,have 3 kids and got 40 pounds to loose..I started the cambridge diet 2 days ago...it would be lovelly to buddy up with you...let me know if that's ok...I am new to this forum so still a bit struggeling to navigate my way arround as I just sighned in...

As I am to. Im confused with this site!! Lol. Im 23 and just got engaged and planning my dream wedding. I've lost 9 pounds since monday on slim fast diet n regular exercise. Im looking for some one that wants to compete daily n encourage eachotger

Oh how exciting to have a wedding planned! When do you think the big day will be? have you got any dates set for it yet?

Yes july 7 of 2012. That's the date we started dating ;) its very exciting and fun planning. I just want to b able to loose and maintain the weight lost

Jacxy, I tried sending you a private message but it wouldn't let me. How is the cambridge diet going? My friend is going on that at the end of the month, its a bit too expensive for me !!!

And Mandy, well done on the 9lbs !

I applaud you women who are successfully losing weight with the meal replacement diets!:D

I tried Cambridge & failed miserably after 4 days!

Congratulations on your engagement & forthcoming wedding Mandy! :)

Hi there...As I am new I guess I don't have enough credits to send or receive emails yet...Doing fine on CD...got an excersise regime to...As I can't do it all...work,school runs and all the rest of it my house is a mess but ME first this time so...does bug me a bit but I keep reminding myself:Spotless house or spotless me???

How are you doing?

Can i compete too. I am 27.... married last August and since piled on the pounds. I have a good 24 to loose at least. Within the 2-3 months would be ideal. Let me know if you want email/text competition too

=D

Well let's do it. Wanna do e mail text on here? I must warn i'm very competitive n have lost weight already which is a good thing to motivate eavhotger!!! How much did u wa t to loose again hun?

Back