my weight loss achievement

Thats incredible you look amazing if only you could bottle up some of your will power and send me some :)

1 Lighter Life Before 1.jpgOnly 68 to go.JPG

Here are my efforts, the first pic was taken September 2011.
The second pic was taken November 2012.

Stapo

Phase 2 Starting Weight 23 stone 6lbs.

Wk 1 -16lbs, wk 2 -3lbs, wk3 -2lbs, wk 4 -1lb, wk 5 -4lbs, wk 6 -3lbs, wk 7 -2lbs, wk 8 +3lbs, wk 9 -4lbs, wk 10 -2lbs,
wk 11 -2lbs, wk12 -2lbs, wk13 -4lbs, wk14 -3lbs, wk15 -2lbs, wk16 -1lb, wk17 -3lbs,

Last edited:
Thanx huwies its been a long journey, but am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Your pix are impressive too, mind
Well done
X

I'm just starting Exante too with nearly 7st to lose, I'm excited and nervous, but its great to know that other people are in the same boat!

Hi HM, how're you? I'm restarting as I've put a stone on since coming off for my birthday celebrations. Big mistake! How're things since the op?

Things are alright I've put on since sugery 14lbs so far but I have lost some inches. I'm mainly working on building all the muscles I lost on exante. I definitely would suggest going a lot of body building type exercise to keep that from happening. Going off exante is the hardest part I think learning to live on good and not go crazy. I definitely messed my metabolism doing exante. I have a list of goals but mainly I want my tummy to not be so jelly like and lose 3-4st. It's tempting to go back on exante but I don't think it will help me in learning to keep weight off. If that makes sense. I've had a bit of an indulgent Christmas but back on track and started wright lifting.

You've come so far, keep going, not so far now. Good tip about the weight training. Hope it works for you.

Did you exercise while on exante or did you not do any ? only asking with you saying about losing muscle x

Im noticing the same ive not got a lot of energy at the moment with my 18month old hope it gets better

Amazing weightloss, very inspirational!

Back