My Weight Story 2014!

Kids are a bad influence lol! My two test my will power with their yummy treats!!
I came home from my friends and decided before the gym I needed a furniture reshuffle, and have just drained, moved, and refilled a 3 foot, 125 litre fish tank lol, I'm in agony! That was a hell of a job! Still going to the gym but gonna go after lunch instead, still got the living room furniture to move around now! Love a productive day! Am mid making a bench for the living room from a discarded coffee table so am happy to have cleared a space for when it's done :)

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gosh you'll be burning loads of calories today!!

Here's hoping lol! Just in from the gym and feel like I nailed it lol so making dinner n chilling for a bit before going to visit a friend! Long lie tomorrow methinks!! Owwwwwwch!!!

Xxx

Plan for today :)

1. Go back to sleep lol
2. Get up in an hour ;-)

But after that...

Breakfast/lunch- onion bagel and poached eggs

Dinner - philli stuffed chicken breast with salted chilli potatoes and sweet potatoes

Snacks - yogurt and treat size choc

Xx

Last edited:
Well done - u deserve some me time - the children will be back b4 long! Have a good day - my blip is over and going to be on plan today..and the next day ...and the ......

Yay! Well done u can do it!! Kids are back tonight, can't wait, I've really missed them :) they have basketball at the gym later while I get my workout done then I'll take them in swimming before getting home for some snuggles and healthy dinner :) xxxx

Bet u do miss them - enjoy ur dayx

Breakfast - onion bagel and 2 poached eggs

Lunch- chicken and goats cheese (small amount) wrap with tomato and red pepper relish.

Dinner - baked sweet potato, onions, peppers and philli light

Off to the gym in a minute too :) xxx

Breakfast - onion bagel and 2 poached eggs

Lunch- chicken and goats cheese (small amount) wrap with tomato and red pepper relish.

Dinner - baked sweet potato, onions, peppers and philli light

Off to the gym in a minute too :) xxx

You're doing well - putting me to shame - I put on 2lbs - deserve them but disappointed - must do better 2moro!!

Yeah but we don't know if I've lost anything lol! Weighing in seems so far away!!! Xxx

Bet you've done really well - ur diaries are fab - in fact I'm going to pick out some ideas from them - need all the help I can get at the moment. Going to do 30 mins exercise tomorrow too - not at your level - but at least I'm doing something!!

Haha if you saw my level you rethink that! My level is a lot of flailing about lol!!

Haha if you saw my level you rethink that! My level is a lot of flailing about lol!!

Reckon flailing uses up loadsa calories LOL

I really hope so!!

Plan for today -

Breakfast - medium bowl of weetabix minis with semi skimmed milk and a Greek style mullerlight

Lunch - bagel with goats cheese and tomato and pepper relish

Dinner - pasta with tomato sauce

Snack - fruit and snack sized choc

Got the gym after school time when the kids are at football too :) been adding 15 mins on the recumbent bike too, gets Me mega sweating!

Feeling like cr@p today, had a rubbish sleep and have a yucky phegmy cough, joy! Having a housework and chilling Day while the kids are at school, hopefully should feel a bit better after a rest!

Have a great day :) xxx

Hope you feel better after your workout! I've been on plan so far .....fingers crossed!

Good on you! Keep up the good work! :)

Felt a bit better after my workout, shattered now though!

Plan for tomorrow-

Breakfast - medium bowl weetabix minis with semi skimmed milk and a Greek mullerlight

Lunch- leftover pasta from tonight

Dinner - chicken breast with philli and potatoes and sweet potato in tomato sauce

Snack- popcorn

ur plans are looking good - I've been ok up to now and did 30 min exercise dvd today too - not in your league but better than before!

Sounds good! I can't ever get through the dvds, I think cos I'm on my own with no one seeing Me I slack of and end up giving up midway through so well done!

Xxx

Mine mostly gather dust (dvds that is) but when the mood takes me I get all competitive with myself and whoever's on the screen - but it never lasts lol!

Lol! Well make the most of it while you want to do it! :)

Hammered it at the gym today, it's my sons birthday tomorrow so I know it'll be a write off lol, turns 7 so it'll be typical yummy kids party food and his Dad is a chef and has made possibly the tastiest cake ever. Hope to have done some damage control today anyways, did 20 mins pretty high intensity on the x trainer, in higher and lower intervals, 15 mins on the bike, 3 rep sets on the rower, then did a 45 min body combat class and then an hour's swimming and treading water :) am that awesome kind of sore!

Am decorating said awesome cake tonight and am absolutely dreading it, Not eating the cake trimmings and the sweets for decorating is gunna be challenging!

No plan for tomorrow :-/ eek!

Xxx

Back