My weight watchers journey :)

Awwwwww I'm so glad she loved it! That must of been one Proud Parent Moment for the both of you! X

We were both extremely proud, I did feel a bit silly though as I did have a little cry! It was just so amazing watching her swim by herself that it bought me to tears! Happy tears though of course! Lol x

We were both extremely proud, I did feel a bit silly though as I did have a little cry! It was just so amazing watching her swim by herself that it bought me to tears! Happy tears though of course! Lol x

I think I'd of had a little tear too! I'm a wuss when it comes to stuff with my little Popsicle x

Hey Hun hope all is well glad your daughter enjoyed the swimming lesson xx

Hey Hun hope all is well glad your daughter enjoyed the swimming lesson xx

Hey! Yeah all is good, mega busy though as we're moving house tomorrow! .. She loved it, keeps asking when her next lesson is :) hope all is good with you xx

Last edited:
Good Luck with the Move :) My Neighbours moved today. X

Good luck with moving house!

Lovely to hear about your little girls swimming! My youngest is four and a half and absolutely loves it too!

Have a good day xx

good luck moving house! How do you think you will do food wise? I always find things like that so hard when being good and healthy.

Hey! Yeah all is good, mega busy though as we're living house tomorrow! .. She loved it, keeps asking when her next lesson is :) hope all is good with you xx

Think of the calories u will burn packing and lugging boxes!! Hope all goes smoothly with the move xx

Good Luck with the Move :) My Neighbours moved today. X

Having a well deserved 5 minute break! Bee. Up and moving stuff for nearly 6 hours already!! :( lol almost all moved across but still have to unpack everything!! X

Good luck with moving house!

Lovely to hear about your little girls swimming! My youngest is four and a half and absolutely loves it too!

Have a good day xx

Thankyou! Getting there slowly... Lol aw that's lovely, it's always nice to hear that they enjoy it! Xx

good luck moving house! How do you think you will do food wise? I always find things like that so hard when being good and healthy.

Pretty good actually, so far I've had 2 bottles of water and a banana and some blue berrys, as I'm sooo hot moving all our stuff, it doesn't help that we have about 20 steps from our old house to the moving van! Walking up and down those is very hard! Lol x

Think of the calories u will burn packing and lugging boxes!! Hope all goes smoothly with the move xx

God I know!! .. There is around 20 steps from our old house to the moving van, walking up and down those carrying really heavy boxes is defo burning some calories! x

Hope u haven't disappeared into a Box ;-) Hope u can find the Kettle, the Phone Charger and a Toilet Roll! Those are the essentials after all! X

Hope u haven't disappeared into a Box ;-) Hope u can find the Kettle, the Phone Charger and a Toilet Roll! Those are the essentials after all! X

Lol! Don't worry, the kettle and my charger were the two very first things I plugged in! My mother in law bought us over a lasagne for tea which we warmed up and had on paper plates! Couldn't even eat half of it though, have really not been hungry today but I'm sure that will all change when I wake up for breakfast in the morning! Lol

we are almost completly unpacked, few more small bits to do tomorrow but for now I've decided I've had enough for one day, been up since 6 this morning and I'm knackered so it's time for bed for me! Hope you've had a good day! Xx

Lol! Don't worry, the kettle and my charger were the two very first things I plugged in! My mother in law bought us over a lasagne for tea which we warmed up and had on paper plates! Couldn't even eat half of it though, have really not been hungry today but I'm sure that will all change when I wake up for breakfast in the morning! Lol we are almost completly unpacked, few more small bits to do tomorrow but for now I've decided I've had enough for one day, been up since 6 this morning and I'm knackered so it's time for bed for me! Hope you've had a good day! Xx

How did you sleep in your new house? I hope u have something yummy planned for this mornings breakfast! Well Done for getting so much done yesterday, i was unpacking boxes for weeks when I moved! X

How did you sleep in your new house? I hope u have something yummy planned for this mornings breakfast! Well Done for getting so much done yesterday, i was unpacking boxes for weeks when I moved! X

Were finally all done!! .. I'm the type that If I start something then I have to finish it else it really annoys me! Lol I've managed to unpack and sort everything and have even gone back to our old house and cleaned and hoovered it from top to bottom, knackered again now though! Lol I slept like a baby! It was strange waking up here though, I forgot for a second wear I actually was lol .. Had bananas and yogurt for breakfast, a bacon sandwhich, pack of salt and viniger hoops and a diet coke for lunch, and roast beef for tea tonight :) hope your days been good so far! Xx

Were finally all done!! .. I'm the type that If I start something then I have to finish it else it really annoys me! Lol I've managed to unpack and sort everything and have even gone back to our old house and cleaned and hoovered it from top to bottom, knackered again now though! Lol I slept like a baby! It was strange waking up here though, I forgot for a second wear I actually was lol .. Had bananas and yogurt for breakfast, a bacon sandwhich, pack of salt and viniger hoops and a diet coke for lunch, and roast beef for tea tonight :) hope your days been good so far! Xx

Whoop Whoop! You Go Girl! You're doing fab :) I ate Dominos for about 3 Days when I moved home! X

Well done on getting everything sorted so quickly after moving, i'd be weeks trying to sort stuff. Sounds like you've had some yummy food, like Serena said I would be eating takeaway for a week after. Hope you enjoyed your roast dinner, we're having roast chicken yum yum.

Nic x

Whoop Whoop! You Go Girl! You're doing fab :) I ate Dominos for about 3 Days when I moved home! X

Ahh don't mention dominos!! .. I use to literally sit and eat an entire large pizza, an entire garlic pizza bread and then all 4 cookies for dessert!! .. And I sometimes wonder how I got this big?! Lmao .. Next weigh in tomorrow evening already, going so fast! Hope you have a good day xx

Back