My weights going the wrong way

Here's hoping for a super duper free and super skinny Lisa C very soon :D You can do it hun, you're just in a rut. Hope you're going somewhere nice! xx

LOVING the sound of this!!! Im off to Zante, needing a bit of sunshine these days :)

Zante eh? Best get your bikini-body head on, see if you can't shift those 2.5 lbs in time for your hol with your red day variation! it will be really quite interesting to see how it works for you actually, then maybe you can end up doing what we meat munchers do, having half red and smatterings of green days for when we feel carby.

I did EE and it slowed me right down so this week i've done 5 red, one EE and one green (yesterday cos was fed up) - I thought of green or EE as 'treat' days this week, and hopefully it will work for me. Maybe it will do the trick for you too! xx

Yes looking forward to a break away. Not to mention I love greek food...all that feta cheese :p If this works like last time I was away I'll have a good loss...amazingly.But I will try the red days, brilliant idea, thanks Vixx x

Hi Lisa have you tried following the plan that's on the SW website? or maybe try some of the magazine weekly plans just to shake things up a bit?

Hi Lisa have you tried following the plan that's on the SW website? or maybe try some of the magazine weekly plans just to shake things up a bit?

I hadn't no, think I'll pull out all my magazines when I get home & see what new ideas I can find! :)

I love greek food too, and I can cook it, which is bad bad bad! Adapting my Greek recipes like Afelia and Kleftico is good for SW though, they're mainly meats in stocks and sauces - it's the wine in them that always gets me though :(

Its always the way aye! Last year I was in Halkidiki & tried every form of feta you could have! Once it was just a big fried slab of it, best starter Ive ever had! I may choose to skip it this time around ;)

Oh God a big fried slab of feta cheese, am almost tempted to go the Deli and crack out the frylight.

I love Halloumi too, amazing on a white pitta with some tzatziki!

Damn you holiday food!!

I know I know!! But they always say enjoy the holiday so don't worry about the food....*gulp* 'they' clearly havn't tried the fried feta!

Hey Lisa, im sorry to hear you are having a hard time of it lately - hugs to you!

I had a bit of a bad run where i STS or gained 0.5 and 1 pounds here and there and i got back on red and green to the letter but i also reduced my portion sizes.

I lost 5lbs last week and 1 1/2 lbs this week and i honestly think its to do with the smaller portions im eating.

Its a thought for you to consider hun :cool:

Hi Lisa. I'm in the same boat as you so just wanted to let you know you're not alone. In my first three weeks I lost 7 pounds (fabby!) and the next two weeks I put 5 of them back on despite having a 100% food diary. Last week had a slight loss which took me back to a 5½ pound loss and got my fingers crossed this week to push by that 7 pound barrier (it's not as if I'm anywhere near target). All I can say is keep sticking with it and hopefully your body will catch up and you'll have a mega loss.

Back