Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Well done you ;) I never have brekkie before my wi lol

Heres to another great week

Right guys had a bit of a wobbly day yesterday.
When I went for my ww wi they said I'd stayed the same. I don't think I should have weighed myself on the scales at home (naked and before eating anything) on the Monday so obviously that 3lb loss was because of that and there must be a difference in the scales (also there was a different lady doing the wi so she must have had different scales to the lady last week). So I feel a bit fake saying I lost 3lb when I didn't :sigh:. So I'm going to change my ticker back to the 4.5lb loss of last week and keep this week as ss and not weigh myself at home as it was disheartening at the wi. I'll think I'll keep my original wi day as the Tues at ww as going there does keep me on track.
The thing is up until dinner time I'd had 9 pts and then had a small kebab and chips from the chippy for dinner so I went over. Sometimes something so small can set you off can't it. So I'm just going to wipe yesterday out and start again today.
Anyway feeling totally back on track today after my wobble :D and to be honest I've had quite a heavy few weekends so I can't complain. Will lay off the booze this weekend though ;) so no drunken ramblings from me. I so want to do this, so, so much and I will.
Thanks all for being here.
Starlight - I'll notify you of the change of wi day for the August Challenge on that thread.
xx

Last edited:
Don't worry Nails. Keep at it. I think you are probably right to stick to WW scales. I get weighed Monday night but never report in until I come to work on Tuesday. You are doing really well and I've been really impressed by your attitude so don't let yesterday's little hiccup put you off.

Right guys had a bit of a wobbly day yesterday.
When I went for my ww wi they said I'd stayed the same. I don't think I should have weighed myself on the scales at home (naked and before eating anything) on the Monday so obviously that 3lb loss was because of that and there must be a difference in the scales (also there was a different lady doing the wi so she must have had different scales to the lady last week). So I feel a bit fake saying I lost 3lb when I didn't :sigh:. So I'm going to change my ticker back to the 4.5lb loss of last week and keep this week as ss and not weigh myself at home as it was disheartening at the wi. I'll think I'll keep my original wi day as the Tues at ww as going there does keep me on track.
The thing is up until dinner time I'd had 9 pts and then had a small kebab and chips from the chippy for dinner so I went over. Sometimes something so small can set you off can't it. So I'm just going to wipe yesterday out and start again today.
Anyway feeling totally back on track today after my wobble :D and to be honest I've had quite a heavy few weekends so I can't complain. Will lay off the booze this weekend though ;) so no drunken ramblings from me. I so want to do this, so, so much and I will.
Thanks all for being here.
Starlight - I'll notify you of the change of wi day for the August Challenge on that thread.
xx

I know that feeling well, i weighed myself 2 weeks ago at home and my scales said i had lost 2lb, then at WW they said i had gained 0.5lb. I was mortified and so deflated as i had thought i was on track with losses that it really set me back for the whole week and i ate everything i could lay my hands on. I have been keeping track at home as i have missed 1 week at WW and according to my scales i have lost but i wont celebrate until i have been to WW tomorrow

Youve done really well nails.Im exactly the same i go off on one but mine tends to last for a week.I need to calm me drinking down .I dont know why i do it as suffer with hangoversxx:)

You are doing really well and we all get wobbles (dont mention saturdays night bbq!!). I honestly believe that its the scales. My WW leader is on holiday and I will get someone new for the next fortnight so I will definitely pay more attention to my home scales until she comes back. I have 2 pairs of scales at home - the one in the bathroom weights 5lbs less than the scales I use upstairs. Its great everyone who uses my bathroom and jumps on the scales thinks that they have lost weight:giggle: (I dont tell them).

So me and you are the Tuesday weigh-ins. Lets show those Monday girls what we can do!!:superwoman:

Ax

Thanks everyone :)
I'm back on track and raring to go!
Had a really good day and after I've had my dinner I'll still have points left which I'm going to save and put towards yesterdays kebab and chips :D
This is such a great place and you're a great bunch :D
xx

Hi all

I joined WW last night, so weigh ins will be on a Tuesday (obviously) for me. I have also joined in the August challenge thread. Might be picking your brains a few times during the coming week, until I get things totally sorted in my own!

You are all doing so well, such inspiration. x x

Awww thank you so much Cheryl :hug99:.
You can pick my brains anytime love!
Talking of inspiration, you've done so well, you look fantastic.
Best of luck this week.
xx

Aw shucks, thanks hun. Its just trying to get my head around eating things again. I've only got 17 points per day, and its quite difficult trying to equal the meals out, if you see what I mean.

Can understand where you're coming from.
I try distribute my points according to what time of day I'm most hungry. I find that the evenings I'm usually ravenous so I use the majority of my points on that meal.
You'll be fine and any questions just ask away, it's a great support network on here.
Best of luck.
xx

although i do take note of what my class weigh ins are ( & did when on CD) my ticker indicates what MY scales at home say & thats what i go by / say i weigh.
glad you havn't let it distract you & you are still determined.
xx:)

Thanks Cheryl, I won't let it distract me, I've got an image of how I want to be and no kebab is going to stand in my way :giggle:!

Back