• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Name change ..........????

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
I split up with my ex husband 7yrs ago - but kept his surname as it's the same as my childrens and because there were no bad memories. So I still have his surname.

:love047::character00250:I am getting married again in less than 2yrs time and wondered if I should change my name so that on the wedding certificate I'm no longer Mrs C- ??? I don't want to go back to my maiden name either as that seems like a backward step.

My kids were having fun with it the other day and came up with Miss B. Have, Miss D'Theboat, Miss Chief, Miss Take ........... :D:rolleyes::rotflmao:

So should I change my name?? and if so to what??!!! :help2::sign0163:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Bev

I changed my name by Deed Poll the week before we got married as I didn't want my ex's name anywhere on the "new" Marriage Certificate. I just went back to my maiden name for a week. Hope this helps xxx

How about Miss Demeaner, Miss Understood, Miss ing you, Miss eltoe.

I could go on, and on, and on.

PS Can you tell I don't want to crack on with the housework lol

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
if it were me i would do miss fit :D

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Beverley
I still have my ex husbands name , i'm not getting remarried but i have 3 kids two have my first husbands name and my last child has her dads last name , really i would need todo do it by depole , how much is that ? But i know that we can call ourselfs anything but on paper we can't . Yes i've often thought what would i change it to if i did . my maiden name i hate , How about MS Jones from rising damp lol

I changed my name by deed poll after divorce but not until I was expecting another child. I didnt want my newborn to have that T**ts surname. I felt sad being different from my other 2 kids who live with me but we've all got used to it. I changed back to my maiden name but I wish I'd taken on something a little more interesting. It didnt cost me a penny in fees then coz I was claiming state benefits but the hidden costs were changing passport, driving license etc... but it was worth it. Good on ya, whatever you decide

dawn xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Technical Support 84
Technical Support 0
Technical Support 10
Forum Technical Support 2
Forum Technical Support 1