Name change ..........????

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
I split up with my ex husband 7yrs ago - but kept his surname as it's the same as my childrens and because there were no bad memories. So I still have his surname.

:love047::character00250:I am getting married again in less than 2yrs time and wondered if I should change my name so that on the wedding certificate I'm no longer Mrs C- ??? I don't want to go back to my maiden name either as that seems like a backward step.

My kids were having fun with it the other day and came up with Miss B. Have, Miss D'Theboat, Miss Chief, Miss Take ........... :D:rolleyes::rotflmao:

So should I change my name?? and if so to what??!!! :help2::sign0163:

Hi Bev

I changed my name by Deed Poll the week before we got married as I didn't want my ex's name anywhere on the "new" Marriage Certificate. I just went back to my maiden name for a week. Hope this helps xxx

How about Miss Demeaner, Miss Understood, Miss ing you, Miss eltoe.

I could go on, and on, and on.

PS Can you tell I don't want to crack on with the housework lol

if it were me i would do miss fit :D

Hi Beverley
I still have my ex husbands name , i'm not getting remarried but i have 3 kids two have my first husbands name and my last child has her dads last name , really i would need todo do it by depole , how much is that ? But i know that we can call ourselfs anything but on paper we can't . Yes i've often thought what would i change it to if i did . my maiden name i hate , How about MS Jones from rising damp lol

I changed my name by deed poll after divorce but not until I was expecting another child. I didnt want my newborn to have that T**ts surname. I felt sad being different from my other 2 kids who live with me but we've all got used to it. I changed back to my maiden name but I wish I'd taken on something a little more interesting. It didnt cost me a penny in fees then coz I was claiming state benefits but the hidden costs were changing passport, driving license etc... but it was worth it. Good on ya, whatever you decide

dawn xx

Back