NEED a slimming buddy ASAP!

x_kerry_x

Hi guys
I was wondering if anyone wants to buddy up, text and provide support for eachother?
Im from Gosport in Hampshire and im 26.... 2nd time trying S&S (1st time was after CWP and gave up after a few days lol) Need a friend to help me through and vica versa.

Im not a weirdo either, just the standard 26 year old i guess haha! xxx

I'm also 26, not near you though and have a bit more to lose!

Hi Caroline! how are you!!
How are you getting on? 12lb in your first week!! WOW!
I started on Monday (well it was last wednesday but then cracked at weekend - think bcuz i wasnt in ketosis yet and i was starving! More temptation at weekends!) so started again monday and ive been 100% so far... Was gonna do my first WI tomorrow (saturday) but may do it monday again cus thats a week on and i wont get temptation saturday knowing i got a whole week to lose again lol.
Ive doen CWP b4 and lost alot of weight but put it all back on again... Trying SS cus i saw pictures from a charity walk last week and look GROUSE! Never been this big before nad its awful!

this time last year (well just over a year ago) i met my bf and i was 12st 10... now i started monday at 15st 5! My poor bf lol xx

Soz for the essay!!

Hi All, I started slim and save for the first time this week (monday!) I have got over the hunger of it now and just waiting for monday to come round so I can weigh in. I am 18st 3lbs and used to be 12.5st, so am aiming for that again! I gave up smoking and got pregnant at the same time, hence why my weight has shot up! Would love a buddy to keep me going :) Hannah

hi there message me if you would like to buddy up

ive found that buddying up helps and is more motivational :)

im 31 thought

Hey guys!! Hope ur all doing well! Loveloveyy how do I MSG on here lol won't let me :-(
Glad the hungers passing hannah, mine has too! Managed to survive last night! Well had some
Chicken n lettuce and only 3 packs so think that's ok! Come on today tho, hence the early post cus the cramps are soo painful I can't sleep!! Feel all bloated and yuk but good think is the first couple days make me feel big sicky so fingers crossed they'll be no cravings it's always week after!! Not sure how it will effect WI Monday tho!

Definitely stick to weighing on Mondays, you want a full week for it. How have you found this week, easier?

I was doing ok but have had meals out the last two nights =/ Friday night I ended up getting home to be taken over to look at our new house. Was all unplanned and it was gone 8 before we left, taking an hour to get home so we had to stop and get dinner. Yesterday I was out all morning, busy packing and sorting boxes to take over to the new house and then went over there and realised I hadn't had any packs and didn't take any with me. We left late again so another dinner out. Grr! It was the only thing I ate all day though and I didn't even eat all of it because I was full. Not a big difference on the scales after both of those so it'll be ok, should still be a loss tomorrow anyway. It's a bit annoying as I didn't really want to go off plan but the situation meant I had little choice but at least it meant that it wasn't because I lost my willpower to stick to it. Back on it 100% again today.

Hey guys! Weekends been ok thank god! Had 3 packs and chicken with lettice or cabbage but found out today ur only meant to have 100g n not 200g of chicken!! Great!!
Had a bug argument with my selfish bf just now too so there goes my WI tomoro morning! Scales are at him n I'm now at home! Why do all men have to be complete wan*ers!! Soo annoyed!!

Hi Ladies

Can i join in too? I done CD before a few times and gave up then start S&S a few weeks back and gave up but i started again yesterday and i am determined not to give up this time lol.

Xx

Hi If you don,t mind an oldy i would love too join into only on day 2 and its always the first week thats the hardest so would love too have afew diet buddies too help get through this hope your all doing well and staying strong :D

Hi Claire i started yesterday too, it was also a restart for me, and i have done LL before so sounds like we are on similar pathways hope you have got through today ok and stay strong xxx
Hi Ladies

Can i join in too? I done CD before a few times and gave up then start S&S a few weeks back and gave up but i started again yesterday and i am determined not to give up this time lol.

Xx

Hi ladies of course u can join us! Had my 1st WI today n lost 7lb! Had been 100% n expected more but it's my totm so it's ok! Been out walking today for 20' mins too... Every little helps lol! It dies get easier trust me xxx I have 4 packs a day n wonder how I ever survived on 3 a day with Cwp x

Well Done thats a great weight loss hun be proud of it, i think we all expect big weight losses because the plan is so hard lol.
But 7lbs is great thats halfa stone hope you continue too lose and stay strong xxx
Hi ladies of course u can join us! Had my 1st WI today n lost 7lb! Had been 100% n expected more but it's my totm so it's ok! Been out walking today for 20' mins too... Every little helps lol! It dies get easier trust me xxx I have 4 packs a day n wonder how I ever survived on 3 a day with Cwp x

Yeah i think so Crystel... i havent found it too hard this time round to be fair. Some evenings i have the veg with a meal pack and i feel full which is odd cus i always say my stomach is like a bottomless pit!!
How are you getting on.. Day 3 today?

My Bf was moaning at me last night as its been my TOTM and no eating.... ive turned into a crazy paranoid women!! I always think he's up to something if he didnt tell me he was going for a poo lol that stupid! bless him he has put up with a lot the past week. He said babe can you start eating again cus ur turning crazy and i dont like it.. Im obv doing this diet for a reason, i hate looking like a beast! Clothes dont fit and i havea back roll that i can feel and its Grouse!! never had that before so much be real fat now!!
xxx

Hi Kerance oh poor babe you sound like your really going through it i am sure it will get better for you, lack of food and totm will back you hyper sensitive and can make you really irriatable but i,m sure your OH loves you and will support you through this plus it does get easier i do sometimes wonder how i did stick too four months on LL lol.
We are all doing this for a reason but try too be kind too yourself on this journey your not a beast your lovely but like me you just feel theres alittle bit too much of you at the min lol.
I,m struggling today feel ill and light headed hope it will pass tried the curry and didn,t like it so haven,t eaten all the packs yesterday which may have done it will struggle on xxx

Yeah he'll support me as he's scoffs a macDs lol just on my lunch havin my first meal of the day, spag Bol! Love it! The curry is awful I couldn't eat it and nor could the dog lol!
Have u tried adding vimto to ur water... I find that makes me feel better / full up when I'm feel a bit weird and all over the show!

How much have u got to lose, or want to lose should I say? This time last year I was about 12.10 now b4 I started I was 15.5, the biggest I've ever been!! Would like to get to 13 as a first goal... I remember when I was actually 13 stone n my ex used to tell me I was too fat! Dick head, lol compared to now u was perfect! Xxx

MEN...!!!! God they make me so mad at how they manage too make us feel so bad and insecure as if they are all perfect. I have about 3.5stone too lose but will be happy with 3, how about you? I know its going too be really tough cos my taste buds have really changed i thought the curry was yuk too and now seem too have gone off my favourite shakes, i have just had chicken tonight with vegatables had a little bit of tomato before i realised i couldn,t opps :rolleyes: but feel better, do you have protein or stick too the four packs?
Yeah he'll support me as he's scoffs a macDs lol just on my lunch havin my first meal of the day, spag Bol! Love it! The curry is awful I couldn't eat it and nor could the dog lol!
Have u tried adding vimto to ur water... I find that makes me feel better / full up when I'm feel a bit weird and all over the show!

How much have u got to lose, or want to lose should I say? This time last year I was about 12.10 now b4 I started I was 15.5, the biggest I've ever been!! Would like to get to 13 as a first goal... I remember when I was actually 13 stone n my ex used to tell me I was too fat! Dick head, lol compared to now u was perfect! Xxx

Hey guys.i need a buddy too.just got off CWP after a long summer holiday not on any plan and i need to finish the weihht loss journey.went down from almost 19 stone to 13 stone on cwp and put on about a stone over summer so really need to get back on track. Im 25 (as of last week :)).

Hey girls can I join too? I started s&s 2 weeks ago but only liked 2 flavours so just bought some more and am starting 100% again as of today. I'm proud that I went off plan but still lost a little but I want to stick to it properly from now on and would love some support. I'm 21 :) xx

Back