NEED a slimming buddy ASAP!

Hi and welcome too you both yes of course you can both join in we are getting a nice little group of newbies here now, bu everyone is SO suppotive so hope on at anytime
and good luck with your journey xxx

Good luck everyone. I faffed around with doing a vlcd many times in the last 2 years staying on it a max of 6 weeks, losing a couple of stone, then going off the rails and putting it back on. This time I've stuck to it for 10 weeks and lost shed loads ( not weighing myself as get put off by the big losses one week and little the next, don't need the stress of it) was a size 22, now getting into 14/16s . But you have to stick at it.

whats different this time? Weekends and hubby doing a diet too! Before every weekend we'd go out and hubs would all he wanted to eat and I'd eventually buckle. Now we still go out to cafes but we both have a black coffee! It's really helped.

Also I'd only done vlcd before with packs, this time I've had a meat and veg meal with a meal pack everyday and a bar as a treat at night. This way I've not felt deprived.

Anyway, good luck everyone.

Hey girls! Hope you are all surviving! Yesterday i had a tiny bite of a flap jack and one slice of corned beef but onlu had 3 packs cus i wasnt hungry. Weighed mysefl this morning tho and i have changed since my wi at beginning of the week :( I was on at my first WI and lost 8lb so maybe im still holding water? To be honest i with other diets i was ok when on TOTM but week after id always put on! Have my official WI tomorro then having teh night off as im off out with the girls. First time in a VERY long time so gonna enjoy myself. I will stock up on protein and salad/veg sunday in case i have a hangover then the next WI will be a week monday. That way id hoped to of worked off what i mayu have put on, plus more!

Am at work today not feeling too great nd my BF had me some LUSH flowers delivered, bless him. So after my short temper and TOTM this week, hes actually rewarded me in stead of leaving me haha... i have been a complete b i t c h to him to be fair!

Just had toffee shake, was nice! mmmmm xxx

Attachments

• image-624241079.jpg
    image-624241079.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So I had weekend off as planned (extended it from Saturday tho) u was ok to be fair. All I ate Saturday was, me n bf went to harvester I had a bowl of salad (only ate half) & then chicken n bacon stack with chips/peas. Ate 1/4 of the chicken n left the rest .... NEVER done that b4 lol even my bf was shocked. For I was gonna blow up lol then yesterday didn't eat till about 3 n had chicken n new potatoes (left half) & a chicken salad wrap (did make 2 could only eat 1) n 5 hobnobs! I was soo shocked, normally eat ALOT more than this! Back on it today and I'm ok so far.... Hopefully wont take me too long to get back into ketosis!
Xx

Well done kerance! You're doing so well on the weight loss so far as we'll. I started off properly yesterday because that was when my box arrived. Sound well so far, sticking 100% is so much easier when you just have the flavours you like. Hoping to lose a stone in 2 weeks, I reckon I can do it. My weigh in day is going to be on Monday, anyone else weighing on that day? I've promised myself to only weigh in once a week this time instead of three times a day!! Hope everyone is well xx

My normal WI day is monday too! I had it early this week (on saturday) as i was off out that night and knew id be off plan so now my next WI is next monday. I will try and not weigh in between though... Ive just ordered some more flavour, the ones i like, so fingers crossed ill be ok... a stone in 2 weeks is very possible but dont be too disappointed if you dont, im sure you will in 3/4 weeks for sure! I know whats its like when you look at the scales and its not much though but every littlehelps!
Im finding today a bit hard cus i want everything!! I know i cant though if i want to lose weight. I have until the 15/11 to get down to about 13.4 (or close) so i need to stick to it!
Are you gonna try any exercise amy? Im scared m,y bingo wings are gonna get even bigger without doing something about thm :$ xxx

My normal WI day is monday too! I had it early this week (on saturday) as i was off out that night and knew id be off plan so now my next WI is next monday. I will try and not weigh in between though... Ive just ordered some more flavour, the ones i like, so fingers crossed ill be ok... a stone in 2 weeks is very possible but dont be too disappointed if you dont, im sure you will in 3/4 weeks for sure! I know whats its like when you look at the scales and its not much though but every littlehelps!
Im finding today a bit hard cus i want everything!! I know i cant though if i want to lose weight. I have until the 15/11 to get down to about 13.4 (or close) so i need to stick to it!
Are you gonna try any exercise amy? Im scared m,y bingo wings are gonna get even bigger without doing something about thm :$ xxx

Yea I made the mistake of ordering a load of flavours I thought I would like. Turns out I only like mac cheese and mushroom pasta and the strawberry and chic shakes ha. 4 out of 400 ain't bad I suppose!! You're a similar weight and height as me, we should race each other to each goal haha. I'm defo starting the gym soon. I love the gym just don't like going alone so roped my mate into it now. I think I'm gonna do more weight training that cardio tough because you lose weight quicker and tone as well. That's the plan anyway. I've been looking at photos on wait training websites and there are people who were much bigger than I am now who look like personal trainers now so that's my aim haha.

Hi All
Have you got room for 1 more?
I started S&S back in June, convinced I would stick at it but despite loosing 18 lb, I only managed 3 weeks :cry:
I'm back again having put 9lb back on although on the positive side im still 9lb lighter than i was before i started lol
My first goal is to ss for 4 weeks and then take it from there....
Well done everyone so far
xx

Hello! I totally understand how you only managed to do 3 weeks! I am in my third week now and it is so tough! Have no idea how I am going to do this till Xmas! This site is good because everyone keeps you going and also there a recipes on how to change the meals around a bit. :) good luck starting again! You can do it :) xx

of course any one can join... im a nightmare for weekend eating so have to occupy myself all weekend to get to my WI on monday lol. Im thinking of joining the gym to amy, i hate it alone though and all of my friends have kids of work shifts so ive got no hope lol... BF has mentioned about getting a work out dvd and doin it at his though but there is just not enough room!! Maybe i need to man up and go alone lol!! Was gonna go walkin on my lunch today but its now pouring with rain, everytime i plan to do something, something always gets in the way.. maybe im just destined to not exercise lol xx

There are all sorts of shapes and sizes and ages at my gym and most people go alone. I prefer to go by myself if I go with my friend she always wants to leave earlier than me and come to mine for a coffee.

Hey guys no.hope everyone's doing okay so far.this weeks been hard so far but been a 100% so far so kinda proud of myself lol.i have a party to go to tomorrow so kinda dreading that cos i always seem to binge if im up partying till after 1am.wish me luck!think i might get a salad and a chicken breast for when i come home .how's everyone doing?

Hey guys no.hope everyone's doing okay so far.this weeks been hard so far but been a 100% so far so kinda proud of myself lol.i have a party to go to tomorrow so kinda dreading that cos i always seem to binge if im up partying till after 1am.wish me luck!think i might get a salad and a chicken breast for when i come home .how's everyone doing?

You shouldn't worry about it babe, I am usually SO bad when I come home from nights out. I eat a full pizza, chips, what my mates leave then get home and eat anything in the cupboards. Went out after a week n this diet and didn't eat anything at all. Just try not to think about not being able to eat because it will make you want to eat more. Be careful how much alcohol you have, apparently it's dangerous but the feeling in your stomach is horrific because you can't mop it up with carbs ha. Hope you have a good night xx

Im sure you'll be fine this weekend hun, Its funny cus all the times im eating i never go out etc but as soon as i start the diet the diary fills up! Gona try stay strong though, have seen the scales drop down this week and im loving it!! Feel absolutely knackered though, literally get out of bed then an hour later i wanna get back in. Nearly fell asleep on llunch break yesterday and now i am startin to feel the same again... need some match stix its that bad! Why why why.... just need to sleep for a whole day i think :( x

Hey guys, this thread is kinda quit *tumbleweed blows in the wind* lol. ive been a complete mess for the past month and lost only ONE pound because of constantly cheating.at this rate i wont be at my goal weight by graduation next July. hows everybody else faring?

Hey guys, this thread is kinda quit *tumbleweed blows in the wind* lol. ive been a complete mess for the past month and lost only ONE pound because of constantly cheating.at this rate i wont be at my goal weight by graduation next July. hows everybody else faring?

I've found not weighing helps me stick to plan because I'm not constantly thinking about it, I've just kind of made it normal (it's worked a week so far). I'm supposed to be weighing on Monday but gonna wait til Friday instead. I'm hoping to be in the 12s by then or at least 13 exactly. When I have small losses it makes me cheat but when I see what I want to see I don't.

At least you've had a loss and not gained anyway! Why don't you try taking pictures of yourself? I've decided to post on here every half stone gone and that way you can see it is working. You've got 8 months to get to your goal weight. Write down the reasons you want to lose weight and stick it on the fridge, that might help. You will get there, we all will!

xx

Hey Amymarie. Wow youve done well.fingers crossed that youll be in the1's by friday.im not too bad today.had a good day yesterday and didnt give in to any cravings so im happy about that.yeah was thinking ill write down all me reasons as a way to motivate myself.honestly think ive just lost momentum-was really good earlier in the year and lost over 6 stone so now just wanna lose the last 5.gonna do the picture thing as well for every stone lost.

Today I have ordered the trial pack slim and save, so should get it Tuesday and start Wednesday, I hope I like it :) x

Hey Amymarie. Wow youve done well.fingers crossed that youll be in the1's by friday.im not too bad today.had a good day yesterday and didnt give in to any cravings so im happy about that.yeah was thinking ill write down all me reasons as a way to motivate myself.honestly think ive just lost momentum-was really good earlier in the year and lost over 6 stone so now just wanna lose the last 5.gonna do the picture thing as well for every stone lost.

6 stone is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! It's probably a good thing that you've had an off month, you more than likely needed it to spur yourself on again. Just think how far you've already come, you're doing absolutely fantastic. Try and find some old photos of yourself and compare photos of you now so you can see for yourself how much you've achieved already in such a short space of time. Well done hunny!!

xx

Back