Need buddies!

Not at all you are far from a bore
Hope the ulcer subsides asap
Hows the packs been today?

Thank you for being a love ❤️ I haven't started them yet need to get my sh1t together! Xx

Just start hun, nothing to stop you, you will smash it babe xx

Hey babe you on any social media sites?

Hey @kdiddly ! Just reading through your thread. I'm new to the Exante diet - Only started this week. On day 3 today and feeling pretty positive about it. Boss brought in buns to work and i turned them down! Mini successes lead to major ones so hoping to get the results i want soon. I have a school reunion coming up the first weekend of Sept and want to look good for it. Would be great motivate each other to keep going :)

Hey @kdiddly ! Just reading through your thread. I'm new to the Exante diet - Only started this week. On day 3 today and feeling pretty positive about it. Boss brought in buns to work and i turned them down! Mini successes lead to major ones so hoping to get the results i want soon. I have a school reunion coming up the first weekend of Sept and want to look good for it. Would be great motivate each other to keep going :)
Hi Moonebeam!

Welcome to the mad world of exante! I'm glad you're feeling positive I definitely think it's a mind over matter thing... although I am actually struggling to get back on track and trying to get back into it. I became a member of the gym last night so will be starting there tomorrow! Well done on avoiding the buns :) have you got much to lose? Xx

Hi Moonebeam!

Welcome to the mad world of exante! I'm glad you're feeling positive I definitely think it's a mind over matter thing... although I am actually struggling to get back on track and trying to get back into it. I became a member of the gym last night so will be starting there tomorrow! Well done on avoiding the buns :) have you got much to lose? Xx

It was tough watching my colleagues scoffing away but felt I good about myself for staying strong. Go you for joining the gym! I'm going to just stick to the diet for the first couple of weeks. Then start introducing some keto foods and slowly up my exercise. Don't want to do too much at once! I've 22lbs to loose. Hoping to get a good first week result and take it from there. Will keep you posted!

well done @Moonebeam on turning down them buns, you will reach your goal quickly for sure

@kdiddly i was just asking about social media might be easier to talk on there and keep eachother on track
in terms of getting back on track, you need to think and establish why you started this lifestyle change, what triggered it for you and crack on with losing them Lbs i am sure you will do fantastically well. Xxx

It was tough watching my colleagues scoffing away but felt I good about myself for staying strong. Go you for joining the gym! I'm going to just stick to the diet for the first couple of weeks. Then start introducing some keto foods and slowly up my exercise. Don't want to do too much at once! I've 22lbs to loose. Hoping to get a good first week result and take it from there. Will keep you posted!
That's amazing moonebeam... the power of the mind is a wonderful thing... looking forward to hearing your results xx

well done @Moonebeam on turning down them buns, you will reach your goal quickly for sure

@kdiddly i was just asking about social media might be easier to talk on there and keep eachother on track
in terms of getting back on track, you need to think and establish why you started this lifestyle change, what triggered it for you and crack on with losing them Lbs i am sure you will do fantastically well. Xxx
Hi lovely,

Yeah, I'm down for that.... anything to keep focus and you've got a fabulous way with words ... I use instagram more than anything... if you're on that... kathb27 xxx

I've just done my first workout.... granted it was at home.... I have a little treadmill...333 cals gone.... only 34 mins but it's better than nothing xxx

that is excellent on the treadmill anything is better then nothing hun

hows your day going today :)

Every step counts!! You'll feel better for it too. Keep it up :) xx
Thanks lovely, I've literally just sat down, cleaned by house... I work mostly from home so I always feel better when it's clean!....or avoidance from doing work! Just sat down for my first shake of the day! Xx

that is excellent on the treadmill anything is better then nothing hun

hows your day going today :)
Thanks sweet My day is going ok, it's Friday... always good! How about you? Are you on instagram?? I think I'm a bit obsessed with it! Xxx

Thanks lovely, I've literally just sat down, cleaned by house... I work mostly from home so I always feel better when it's clean!....or avoidance from doing work! Just sat down for my first shake of the day! Xx

I've just had my lunch time bar. I like the strawberry jam bars. Haven't tried any others yet. Drinking lots of water. My stomach is a bit gurgley today, hope it settles by this evening.

I'm a big believer of clean space = clean mind. I like keeping a clean house too. I always feel uneasy in mess. My boyfriend works overseas and only comes home every 4 weeks so my house stays nice and tidy most of the time. Until he comes home and then its like a bomb went off!! :D I don't mind though, it gives me something to do again when he's gone. It'll be another 4 weeks until he's home again so I'm hoping my weight loss will show by then.... Surprise him ;)

I am currently in the process of getting my instagram set up :) @kdiddly
yeah have to stay on top of the water intake @Moonebeam

I've just had my lunch time bar. I like the strawberry jam bars. Haven't tried any others yet. Drinking lots of water. My stomach is a bit gurgley today, hope it settles by this evening.

I'm a big believer of clean space = clean mind. I like keeping a clean house too. I always feel uneasy in mess. My boyfriend works overseas and only comes home every 4 weeks so my house stays nice and tidy most of the time. Until he comes home and then its like a bomb went off!! :D I don't mind though, it gives me something to do again when he's gone. It'll be another 4 weeks until he's home again so I'm hoping my weight loss will show by then.... Surprise him ;)
My stomach is exactly the same!! Giving me some issues! Yes. I like a clean house.... my daughter though, she makes a right mess! Aww, I bet my bottom dollar your fella will be amazed at the effort you've put in! Xx

Back