Need help!

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
:eek:

Restart today.

Have tried this so many times. Succeeded twice and failed too many times to admit. This is my last chance. Not good at writing down why, expressing myself not a strong point.

If anyone feels they could nag/support I would be grateful. I may sound stupid but I will have to do this hour by hour not day by day.

Thank you

xx

Hi Daisy, good for your to give it another try. You don't mention why you couldn't go on with the diet twice before? If you weren't in the right frame of mind, are you there now because if you aren't it will be very hard to continue and succeed. Good luck x

Hi Daisy, good for your to give it another try. You don't mention why you couldn't go on with the diet twice before? If you weren't in the right frame of mind, are you there now because if you aren't it will be very hard to continue and succeed. Good luck x

I got to goal twice before and put it all back on (and mor) Thats one reason why I am such a failure.
x

Available for your nagging pleasure! Stay at home mom here, so I'm pretty much always online.

It's great that you made the step to get back on the horse, but like Mirjam says, you need to be in that right frame of mind. So firstly, get all the crap food out of the house! Or if you have kids that need their treats, then just put everything into that cupboard and stick a picture of a goal that you have (mine is a pic of the Barbadian flag as I want to look fit in a bathing suit by the time I finally go visit my folks). Get partner/hubby on board and be firm with him, tell him not to let you give in no matter how *****y you ge (I get quite crabby when I'm hungry).

And finally, just remember that after that first couple of days of grumpiness and down right crappy feeling, you'll begin to feel more like yourself and each day after that will get better.

Here for ya! *hugs*

Wishing you all the best Daisybank.
Its a beautiful day here where I live. I live on an island off the west coast of Ireland. Sometimes when I am struggling with issues, or trying not to eat, I look around and see the enormity of creation and the magic and amazing wonder all around us. This is turn makes me feel very small in the whole picture and my issues even smaller.
I'm very lucky to live in such a place. If you could find a place or a picture or a person or anything that can inspire you....that has nothing to do with weight loss.....it might help.
Try and get out of your head!! And not on drugs or booze.......but just try to step out of that brain that is all consumed with lipotrim and the horror of doing it yet again.

Give yourself a break. It doesnt matter how many times you have tried this and nor continued ( note I did not say "failed", we have to be careful what we say about ourselves). You are trying now again. Stop worrying. That is probably your downfall. Be nice to yourself. You're better than all this stress.

Best of luck to you. Stay in touch.

You're not a failure Daisy! x

Available for your nagging pleasure! Stay at home mom here, so I'm pretty much always online.

It's great that you made the step to get back on the horse, but like Mirjam says, you need to be in that right frame of mind. So firstly, get all the crap food out of the house! Or if you have kids that need their treats, then just put everything into that cupboard and stick a picture of a goal that you have (mine is a pic of the Barbadian flag as I want to look fit in a bathing suit by the time I finally go visit my folks). Get partner/hubby on board and be firm with him, tell him not to let you give in no matter how *****y you ge (I get quite crabby when I'm hungry).

And finally, just remember that after that first couple of days of grumpiness and down right crappy feeling, you'll begin to feel more like yourself and each day after that will get better.

Here for ya! *hugs*

Thank you nag away! Good advice, don't have any food in the house so I would need to go out to buy some to cheat.

xx

Wishing you all the best Daisybank.
Its a beautiful day here where I live. I live on an island off the west coast of Ireland. Sometimes when I am struggling with issues, or trying not to eat, I look around and see the enormity of creation and the magic and amazing wonder all around us. This is turn makes me feel very small in the whole picture and my issues even smaller.
I'm very lucky to live in such a place. If you could find a place or a picture or a person or anything that can inspire you....that has nothing to do with weight loss.....it might help.
Try and get out of your head!! And not on drugs or booze.......but just try to step out of that brain that is all consumed with lipotrim and the horror of doing it yet again.

Give yourself a break. It doesnt matter how many times you have tried this and nor continued ( note I did not say "failed", we have to be careful what we say about ourselves). You are trying now again. Stop worrying. That is probably your downfall. Be nice to yourself. You're better than all this stress.

Best of luck to you. Stay in touch.
Thank you for your advice. I wish I could get out of my head. it's not a great place to be. Sounds beautiful where you live, how lovely to be able to look around and see beauty.

xx

*a special cupboard I meant... need to proof read before I click post :)

:D

You're not a failure Daisy! x

:) Thank you for that

xx

Hiya honey, and I can only agree with the others. You are not a failure, if you were, you wouldn't be here honey.

Get through the first couple of horrid days, and you will soon be up and running again x x

hi there

yes you've taken the first step in the right direction - you're on here!!!

so we can all help and be your agony slimming aunts!! or uncles!!

Can you maybe dig out a skinny photo of yourself to spur yourself on??

you can do it this time!!! think summer dresses!!!!

j xxx

Hiya honey, and I can only agree with the others. You are not a failure, if you were, you wouldn't be here honey.

Get through the first couple of horrid days, and you will soon be up and running again x x

Thanks hun. I am ashamed of myself :(

x

Don't be ashamed of yourself, get those negative thoughts out of your head and focus on the positive! You've got yourself back on the diet, you've got tons of support from us and in a few weeks or so you're gonna be one fit chickadee! :D

No negativity!

:D Never had that description before!
Had first shake - vanilla and coffee. Now making myself go out to shops (not food) so progress already I guess.

x

Daisy cmon.... ignore those negative voices in your head you are back on here giving it the LAST and final go.... this will be the time you lose the weight and get back into a positive frame of mind. Do it for a reason, keep the reason in your head... i do it in my head all the time... when im strugglin... i look at my two kids and think this is for you... so i can join in with you.... jump in the sea... run down that hill.... roll in the snow.... all those things that hold me back coz in my head those negative thoughts tell me 'you're too fat and miserable and should be ashamed'... but no more... already on day16 im a different woman.... im positive... have more energy... want to be more involved and feel i deserve to be...... hang in Daisy you can do it... we all can.....

buy yourself some nice shoes!! that always cheers me up!!! hehe!!!

you can do it!!! we're all the same!!! all over weight and here doing something about it!! so dont feel ashamed! Feel like you've taken the first step to skinniness!!! hehe!!

j xx

j xx

The fact that you're on here and giving it another go means you're not a failure. Chin up hon!;)

PS agree completely with the other Ltrimmers that the weather and being outside does wonders for your head so get out there for a little while and look at all the good things and reasons to be happy

Hi there Daisybank!
I understand those feelings of shame and frustration. I lost 7 and a half stone with ww -2 years hard work then put it all back on and more. I doubt if there is anyone on this forum who has not tried and failed more than once.
Just a thought but I'm spending my LT days reading up on ideas to help me maintain afterwards. Cate recommended the Harcombe diet and I can't put it down at the moment - full of sense and good strategies.
I think we can change, hun, and if we stop believing that, what's our future going to be like? We're trying and that's definitely not being a failure. :D

Hi Daisy,

5star.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsDwn.gif
The only real failure in life is the failure to try.

Please take note!!

Like yourself, I have done this plan, and regained and more, but its not going to stop me doing it again, and having been on this forum for the last few days { I started on Monday} its a lifesaver.

I can't think 'Ive got 18 weeks to go', im going to concentrate on day to day, its seems more managable in my mind.

Keep strong and focused we are all here for you!! x

Back