need to lose at least 30lbs by end of March 2017-- going to be a Bride!

Thanks Piggy.. you have no idea! The cheek of it just astounds me.. Like I appreciate that one of them has low self esteem at the moment.. but (without trying to be rude) that's not my issue is it! She shouldnt have said yes to being my bridesmaid if she was this worried about it. When I was MoH for my sisters wedding.. I felt so self consious about the way I looked.. but I didn't project it onto her as she doesnt need the extra stress. just gah!

Thank goodness I had "grab and go" stuff in the fridge! haha. So far I have managed to stay on the wagon.. although I think Auntie Flow is due a visit soon as I am really craving chocolate. (Explains why I was so unhappy last night too actually.)

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I'm really self-conscious about my fat arms so never wear anything sleeveless, but my bridesmaids dress was a strappy sleeveless one. I just bought a shrug thing to wear after the ceremony & official photos were over. And shoes are also completely different! As long as I can walk in them and they don't kill my feet I wouldn't care what shoes I wore (my friend actually wanted the bridesmaids to get their own shoes so it wasn't an issue).

Did you manage to stay on the wagon? Hope you're having a nice weekend Xx

So I sorta stayed on the wagon.. did about an hours exercise when I got home yesterday.. and then was starving so ate a bit more than I should have. But it's okay.. still going strong.

So.. the dress fit.. but my back looks terrible. :( major back bulging going on and I Hate the way my arms look from the back. Will need to exercise a lot to get rid of it. But I'm feeling more comfortable.. sorta. Still hate the way I look.

Well the dress fitting is the main thing - you've still got time to perfect your wedding body. And I'm sure that the thought of how amazing you'll look on the big day will help with keeping you motivated! Xx

Yeah I haven't eaten the best.. too many syns.. but have managed to keep below 2,000 calories (I track everything on MFP) so hopefully haven't cooked up too badly.

Was so so tempted to order pizza for supper.. but my OH (bless him) cooked us a mince stir fry instead.. so we could keep on plan.

So yesterday we had some friends round for a roast dinner. (pork.. yummy!) I ate and drank far too much and am now kicking myself. Also didn't get round to doing my exercise.. So woke up this morning feeling a bit down. :( Saying that.. Auntie Flow is due this week so I am bound to feel a bit tearful. (I get terrible PMS! Anyone else??)

Breakfast- 40g Porridge oats (HEB), fat free yogurt and blueberries
Lunch- Left over roast dinner!
Snacks- SW Salmon taramasalata with Cucumber and peppers, an apple.

Syns

Roast Potato (x2) = 12 syns
Gravy- 1syn
Cheesy Leeks- 8syns

Total- 21 syns. (sigh)

I have my first PT session tonight after work! I feel a bit nervous about it.. seeing as I did NO exercise on Sunday.

Thats for about 3 roast potatoes.. I think my OH used a lot of oil in his.. so I estimated it to be about 6 syns based on what i thought the calories were.

So.. My PT session yesterday was pretty informative that is for sure!

He took a load of measurements which was a bit of a slap in the face. :( 42.6% body fat.. and a metabolic age of 46! I'm 31 and my metabolic age is blasted 46!! (Apparently this isn't as bad as it sounds.. he has had someone younger then me with a metabolic age of 75.) He basically told me that yes.. whilst I am overweight and my fat percentage is too high, I am actually reasonably fit for my stats but need to get fitter and leaner! He also told me that my goal of dropping 2 dress sizes by mid april is not un-achievable.. but it will mean 100% commitment from me. :confused:

at some point he wants me to try and do a detox week with no sugar and no caffiene. I am only allowed 2 portions of fruit a day and no more than that! I think it is because he is trying to make me eat as low processed as possible.. which I explained I was pretty much already doing as I'm doing Slimming World. (except the Yoghurt.) Sadly though, I think his training and SW's message are going to clash at some points... So whilst I might be getting smaller in inches.. I won't necessarily be losing weight. But I told him that actually.. as long as I get smaller.. I don't care how much I weigh.

For now I am going to keep going with Slimming world as I feel like I need that weekly weigh in to keep me on track.

Exercise wise I am going to do the following:

Mon- 1hr PT session (and a T25 Workout if I can fit it in.)
Tues- T25 Workout (and lunch time walk if able.)
Wed- T25 Workout (and a missed T25 if I have to.)
Thurs- Gym (and lunch time walk if able.)
Fri- T25 Workout (and lunch time walk if able.)
Sat- T25 workout
Sun- walk and stretching

The idea is to try and exercise for at least 30mins a day, except for sunday which is sort of my rest day. But if i miss a workout then I am not going to overly stress about it as I know the body needs rest every now and then! But.. I know what I am like.. I need that schedule to keep me on track.

Food today so far is the following... I'm working from home today as have the dentist later. boo!

Breakfast- 40g oats (HEB) with mixed fruit salad. (porridge made with water.)

:cool:

Lunch- Salad with smoked salmon, eggs, celery, tomatoes, 5 olives and some oil + balsamic dressing.

Snacks- horseradish peas

Syns
Olives- 1syn
Dressing- 2syns
horseradish peas- 5.5syns

Total= 8.5syns

No weigh in today because I am off to the dentist.. so I am going to try and make the same consultants group on Thursday! I did have a sneaky weigh in this morning though to see if I am on track and the scales weren't too bad. Hopefully I will have a loss on Thursday!

Thanks Guys!

So sorry I have been a bit absent recently. I wasn't very well over the weekend and ended up having yesterday off Sick.. got that blasted cold and cough that is going round. meh!

Work is pretty hectic at the moment.. We seem to be behind on our workloads so am constantly fire-fighting.

Weigh in again tonight.. Not looking positive. I haven't eaten REALLY badly.. but I've not done really well either. :( Thinking I might maintain. (Hopeing!!)

Shouldn't have done that.. wanted to work out the total lost since I started on the 6th December.. 3lbs.. 3 stupid lbs! :(

Thats basically 0.5lb a week since I started 6 weeks ago!!! Need to step up a gear again..

So Lunch was really un-appetising and a basic dissapointment.

I cooked some haddock with kale and green beans (and a bit of cajun) yesterday and brought the leftovers in for lunch today... FORGETTING that fish stinks the microwave out. So as not to upsett anyone (because I can't put up with the moaning) I ate it cold. :( Had to chuck half of it away because it just wasn't very nice.
Guess it means I'm not overeating today. lol

Going to live off tea and water today (and any low calorie snacks that I have in my desk drawer) until I have been weigh in later. LOL

Shouldn't have done that.. wanted to work out the total lost since I started on the 6th December.. 3lbs.. 3 stupid lbs! :(

Thats basically 0.5lb a week since I started 6 weeks ago!!! Need to step up a gear again..
But don't forget Christmas came along in that time! It's much better than a lot of people - I've had a net gain since 6 Dec :( xx

So Lunch was really un-appetising and a basic dissapointment.

I cooked some haddock with kale and green beans (and a bit of cajun) yesterday and brought the leftovers in for lunch today... FORGETTING that fish stinks the microwave out. So as not to upsett anyone (because I can't put up with the moaning) I ate it cold. :( Had to chuck half of it away because it just wasn't very nice.
Guess it means I'm not overeating today. lol

Going to live off tea and water today (and any low calorie snacks that I have in my desk drawer) until I have been weigh in later. LOL
Aw no, that's really annoying about your lunch! I'd have used it as an excuse to go & buy a massive baguette so well done for sticking to the tea! Xx

So weigh in tonight was 0.5lbs lost! Not to bad seeing as I last weighed in only 5 days ago. :)

Littlemisspiggy... I have no idea how I managed to resist.. I really don't. Normally that would have been my first reaction.

Ive realised I've become really bad with logging my syns and making sure I have my healthy extras. I haven't been eating a lot of "Naughty" stuff... but I've probably had too many healthy snacks which would be syns. (Like nuts or using oil for cooking.) I'm sure my losses would be a lot greater if I stuck to the plan properly.

So.. on that note..

Syns
Laughing cow Light with Cheddar x2= 3syns

Total- 3 syns.

HEA- skimmed milk
HEB- 40g of porridge oats.

Planned food for today is:

Breakfast- Porridge with skimmed milk, melon and blueberries
Lunch- Homemade chicken stock soup with lots of veggies in it.
Snacks- seafood sticks x3 and 2x laughing cow with cheddar.

urgh.. why.. why are these so high in syns. :(

1 of McVities Breakfast Oaty Breaks Porridge Oat Fingers, Golden Syrup
- 9.5 syns

Total- 12.5 syns

Back