nervous about introducing food

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
i'm on week 10 of SS and going on hols in 3 wks time. my losses over the past couple of weeks have been slow and i havent lost a great deal again this week (2lbs on the house scales) so its been 1lb, 2lbs, 2lbs over the past 3 wks. i'm tempted to do 810 next week to see if it speeds my metabolism up as i've seen others who are on SS going onto 810 for their 12th week and the losses seem good, although i'm worried about it slowing my weight loss down as i've only got 3 wks b4 hols to try and get as much weight off as poss so that whatever goes back on when i'm on hols will hopefully not take me back into the 10s. what do people suggest?? x

Think about moving up plans- my losses improved when I added food in! Also if you plan on eating on holls It may be better to start moving up plans

thanks, i'm going to do 810 next week, just been online pricing cod fillets, fat free yogurt, celeriac and curry powder to make a few recipes i've had my eye in, hope they taste nice! xx

I'm suffering the usual food-related guilt of 810. Some good recipes in the sticky at the top of the page & also in the cd cookbook.

I'm suffering the usual food-related guilt of 810. Some good recipes in the sticky at the top of the page & also in the cd cookbook.

thanks, will take a look. i've bought fish, low fat yogurt, curry powder and chicken so far! god knows what concoction i'll come up with haha!

Ah yes. I'd heartily recommend the lentil dhal recipe in the main cd booklet that you got at the beginning. The cookbook means you get to have a lot of more normal meals.

Back