ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Ok so I'm going to be games master today lol.

Here are 3 riddles, let's see if you can work out the answers (no cheating now!)

1, What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?

2, What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

3,What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?

Ok so I'm going to be games master today lol.

Here are 3 riddles, let's see if you can work out the answers (no cheating now!)

1, What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?

2, What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

3,What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?

Is the second one a river? x

Yes well done!!
You ladies are on the ball this morning!! Xx

Jaly said:
and the first one.. the letter n?

Yeah!! Right that's it *heads off in search of harder ones!!*

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol might have to leave Jaly to it today as going out soon ..that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it :0)

LOL xx

Only just read them, but looks like I'm far too late! Well done on the walking, and good luck for WI tomorrow. I bet your hair-do will make you feel great. You deserve it after doing so well, so enjoy your bit of pampering. Will your Dad really get into his role and ask you where you're going on holiday this year and if you would like a magazine to read do you think? :D You're very lucky having a Dad you can trust with that - I couldn't have let my Dad anywhere near me with a hair dye!

moonwatcher said:
Only just read them, but looks like I'm far too late! Well done on the walking, and good luck for WI tomorrow. I bet your hair-do will make you feel great. You deserve it after doing so well, so enjoy your bit of pampering. Will your Dad really get into his role and ask you where you're going on holiday this year and if you would like a magazine to read do you think? :D You're very lucky having a Dad you can trust with that - I couldn't have let my Dad anywhere near me with a hair dye!

LOL as long as he puts the kettle on I will be happy!!
He always dyes my mums hair for her so he is a bit of an expert now!! Xxx

Right finishing work earlier so hair appointment moved to 4pm and she is gonna put the dye in for me too so that all I have to do is rinse it out after!!
I've been playing around with a few hair apps on my phone and I've decided I'm going Black!! Lol wish me luck! Will get a photo up at some point this evening.

Dubchick81 said:
Do you have an app that you can see what they're like on you?????

Yeah lol it's quite funny I keep looking at the pics and one min I commit to black then I commit to a dark violet!!! Time is running out. Xx

Yeah lol it's quite funny I keep looking at the pics and one min I commit to black then I commit to a dark violet!!! Time is running out. Xx
Oh deadly.. Must look for one of them.. I stripped all the colour from my hair about 2 months ago so hav a blank canvas to work from but just can't make up my mind as to what colour I want to go..
I really want to go back blonde.. But its so much upkeep and dries out yer hair so much..

Back