ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Lushlash said:
P.s - just seen pics of your hair, looks real nice! Xx

Thanks Hun about eye and hair xxx

Well I've spent all afternoon cleaning the carpet, doing washing tidying and lugging furniture around!! Must of earnt a few AP there surely!! Xx

nessa123 said:
Well I've spent all afternoon cleaning the carpet, doing washing tidying and lugging furniture around!! Must of earnt a few AP there surely!! Xx

Same as me today nessa, I've been painting (never ending job) & now cooking tea, got to Hoover & mop the floors too! Then bath & bed so I don't scoff my face!!

Night times are horrible as I just want to eat eat eat so I've started keeping busy in the evening, getting a bath & going straight to bed. What a life hey lol x

Lushlash said:
Same as me today nessa, I've been painting (never ending job) & now cooking tea, got to Hoover & mop the floors too! Then bath & bed so I don't scoff my face!!

Night times are horrible as I just want to eat eat eat so I've started keeping busy in the evening, getting a bath & going straight to bed. What a life hey lol x

Lol I'm the same like to keep busy to stop me from snacking. I didn't have lunch until 3:30pm lol xx

I'm off to bed, soooo tired! Will catch up with everyone tomorrow xxx

Morning everyone feeling refreshed after my early night! Hope everyone is ok? Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Glad you feel refreshed hun..am good thanks.Looks like another nice day here :0)

Thanks Hun, bit of drizzle here this morning but the rest of the week looks really good.
My big boy is back to school today,he is in year 2 already I can't believe it xx

nessa123 said:
Thanks Hun, bit of drizzle here this morning but the rest of the week looks really good.
My big boy is back to school today,he is in year 2 already I can't believe it xx

That's why it's drizzling..back to school day..my son goes back on Thursday.I hope Ryan enjoys his first day,aw growing up fast indeed!

Dubchick81 said:
Morning hun.. I had an early nite too but am still WRECKED this morning.. Doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get.. :mad:
Hope you have a good day.. And good luck to your little lad..

Thanks Hun, he had a great first day back.

I'm soooo hungry today I could just eat and eat and eat lol.
Do we point melon or is it free? Xx

I NEED pizza lol have been craving it all day. I normally use pitta breads but do some people use wraps?? Are they not a bit thin? Xxx

Back