ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

The 19's will be mine on Saturday!!!!

Just done day 1 of couch to 5k come on!!! Xx

Wow! I am really impressed. Good for you (and .. it's good for you! LOL).

moonwatcher said:
Wow! I am really impressed. Good for you (and .. it's good for you! LOL).

Lol thankyou felt so great afterwards!!

Feeling so hungry roll on 6:30! Xx

Just had 2 plums to tide me over they were so good!! A punnet of 6 for 50p in morrisons xx

This may sound like a silly questions, but what is couch to 5k? x

Hi Laura, it's when you follow a podcast to build up your fitness each week until you can eventually run 5K!!! It starts off ok, doing a minute running and then 2 minutes powerwalking - alternating between both. Well worth doing :)

lauramarlow88 said:
This may sound like a silly questions, but what is couch to 5k? x

If you have an iPhone search for the app hun couch to 5k xx

Food update for today
Tuesday 11th September 2012
Week 18 day 4

Breakfast
Banana 0pp
Mini yazoo banana milkshake 3pp

Lunch
Batchelors deli chicken noodle pot 8pp
Dairylea dunker 3pp
Quavers 2pp
Curly wurly 3pp

Dinner
Chicken & mushroom satay with noodles 17pp
View attachment 62919

Coffee 2pp
Water 0pp
Diet coke 0pp

Kelly's mini pot strawberries and cream ice cream 3pp (another hubby's special!!)
View attachment 62917

41pp used

41/43 dailies

Sounds delicious Nessa!!! Drooling over the satay ;)

Serha said:
Sounds delicious Nessa!!! Drooling over the satay ;)

Thanks Hun seems to be making a weekly appearance in my food now, so quick to make though and so tasty!! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Food looks good for today hun especially the ice cream ;0)

I just found a drawer full of them in the freezer!! I love my husbands job! Amazing for 3pp too!! Xx

nessa123 said:
I just found a drawer full of them in the freezer!! I love my husbands job! Amazing for 3pp too!! Xx

That's pretty good pp,we got the black currant ice cream in Morrisons last week.Only my son liked it lol,that's cool though! Your hubby has the coolest job ever!

bulldogdaisy said:
That's pretty good pp,we got the black currant ice cream in Morrisons last week.Only my son liked it lol,that's cool though! Your hubby has the coolest job ever!

I love the blackcurrant one!! Xx

nessa123 said:
I love the blackcurrant one!! Xx

Well my daughter didn't bother to taste it(she loves mint) I had a spoonful,OH will eat it but Charlie deffo liked it.its a shame more shops round here don't do more of the flavours!

bulldogdaisy said:
Well my daughter didn't bother to taste it(she loves mint) I had a spoonful,OH will eat it but Charlie deffo liked it.its a shame more shops round here don't do more of the flavours!

Do you have a spar shop? Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Maybe not in Ipswich but other nearby places hun.

Because they stock some flavours in spar down here. Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh ok,I will have to check it out sometime,Asda and tesco do flavours we have had,Morrisons are the only ones who do the black currant here!

Cool! Xx

Back