ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

No mummy I haven't been eating chocolate!!

View attachment 65413

haha that is a brilliant picture! It must of been that darn chocolate stealing fairy and your little one only got choc on her from trying to wrestle it off that naughty, naughty fairy ;)

my goodness she looks like u very cute!
jus seen the pic of ur jeans yes luv i think a new pair are indeed needed!
jus lookin at ur weigh losses again u have done so well and lost alot as well in a short amount of time really! i hope more starts coming off me lol!
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
my goodness she looks like u very cute!
jus seen the pic of ur jeans yes luv i think a new pair are indeed needed!
jus lookin at ur weigh losses again u have done so well and lost alot as well in a short amount of time really! i hope more starts coming off me lol!
xxx

Thanks Hun had a little blip the last few weeks and put 6lb on! But been 100% this week so hoping for a loss on Saturday!
It will Hun just give it time, enjoy the diet and the freedom of pretty much eating what you want xx

Just catching up hun well done your doing fab pics are fab you have beautiful children don't let the other tosser get you down your so much better than he is an get new jeans or you'll find yourself standing in work in just your drawers lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charlie's~mummy said:
Just catching up hun well done your doing fab pics are fab you have beautiful children don't let the other tosser get you down your so much better than he is an get new jeans or you'll find yourself standing in work in just your drawers lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hunni how are you?? How you feeling?? Was gonna text but didn't want to bother you as knew you would be resting and recovering. Xxx

Tonight's dinner a mix match of things that needed to be used up!!
Chicken tikka with mushrooms and onion and mayo in a whole meal pitta 7pp
And a Caesar side salad 4pp yummmmmm

View attachment 65428

Oh wow, the kids are just gorgeous!!! Ryan is the cut of your brother's eldest!!! They could easily pass off as twins!
Never mind that gobshite - he will not change and neither will you and that is why your babies are sooo lucky :)
Hope you're having a great day :) xxx

Serha said:
Oh wow, the kids are just gorgeous!!! Ryan is the cut of your brother's eldest!!! They could easily pass off as twins!
Never mind that gobshite - he will not change and neither will you and that is why your babies are sooo lucky :)
Hope you're having a great day :) xxx

Hey Hun there is only 4 weeks between them!!
Thankyou he hasn't bothered me anymore phew. Xx

Good! The git should just bugger off or cop himself on xxxx

Hey just looking at your stats and you are doing absolutly brilliantly. :D

paul1989 said:
Hey just looking at your stats and you are doing absolutly brilliantly. :D

Hi there welcome to my diary and thankyou so much had a little blip but fighting back now! X

Hi nessa,

Been reading through your diary, you have done amazingly well, well done! :D

Tano said:
Hi nessa,

Been reading through your diary, you have done amazingly well, well done! :D

Hi there welcome to my diary and thankyou. Xx

Back