ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Lol I find a lot aren't happy with their weight and struggle in their own way!

Yeah, my sister is a naturally slim person and I love her dearly. Mind you she is also a naturally tidy person, a naturally thrifty person, a naturally organised person... if she wasn't my sis, I'd probably hate her! ;)

moonwatcher said:
Yeah, my sister is a naturally slim person and I love her dearly. Mind you she is also a naturally tidy person, a naturally thrifty person, a naturally organised person... if she wasn't my sis, I'd probably hate her! ;)

LOL

moonwatcher said:

Pmsl xx

moonwatcher said:

Lol Hun,I know what you're saying ;0)

Thanks Hun, I understand I'm probably going to gain a few weeks here and there on my journey but my own personal challenge in my head of trying to not ever have a gain gives me an extra boost if that makes sence.
I'm not trying to put too much pressure I just don't want to lose my challenge lol but if I gain then deal with it learn from it and press on!
I'm so excited about becoming the person I have wanted to be for so long. To be here to see my children grow up and enjoying all the things with them that a mother should instead of always standing back and watching them frightened that I might get stuck on a slide or won't fit on a ride or show them up Infront of their friends. I'm doing this and I will keep doing this until I get to where I want to be!!!

Well sounds like you're very much in the right frame of mind to get to where you want to be.. And I have no doubt at all that you will get there.. Well done Nessa.. :) x

I don't believe that there are naturally slim people. Cause if you look at slim people, u don't see them just eating salads and drinking water all the time, it's just they don't have massive portions like I'm sure weve all been used to. They just naturally have portion control, which is what were all working on.
And that's exactly what u did with your donner kebab nessa... U had what you wanted but didn't go overboard. Be proud of that, if nothing else! And if you really are worried about you WI, Go on your treadmill for a bit and work away a couple of those points. Only if u have time tho ( I know you're a busy working mum) just don't be too hard on yourself. You have done amazingly well.
And if I can have lost as much weight as u have when I'm on week 12 (I think that's your week- can't see on my iPad) I will be sooo happy!
You inspire me week after week, and a lot of other people I'm sure. Just don't forget that! :) x

lauramarlow88 said:
I don't believe that there are naturally slim people. Cause if you look at slim people, u don't see them just eating salads and drinking water all the time, it's just they don't have massive portions like I'm sure weve all been used to. They just naturally have portion control, which is what were all working on.
And that's exactly what u did with your donner kebab nessa... U had what you wanted but didn't go overboard. Be proud of that, if nothing else! And if you really are worried about you WI, Go on your treadmill for a bit and work away a couple of those points. Only if u have time tho ( I know you're a busy working mum) just don't be too hard on yourself. You have done amazingly well.
And if I can have lost as much weight as u have when I'm on week 12 (I think that's your week- can't see on my iPad) I will be sooo happy!
You inspire me week after week, and a lot of other people I'm sure. Just don't forget that! :) x

Thankyou sweetheart. Xx

I don't agree. My friend is size 8 - 10 and eats far more than I ever could and has only recently started doing any sort of exercise.. For her breakfast alone she has 2 weetabix with full fat milk, AND 2 slices of toast.. And that's before she leaves the house in the morning.. She'll have sausages rolls a couple of mornings a week when she gets to work.. Then a sandwich/wrap for lunch.. chocolate gallore in between.. Big portion of dinner with NO veg!! Then pick thru the evening.. That's an average day for her.. Up until recently too she'd have had 2 r 3 contour bottles of full fat coke a day too...

That being said I do agree that Nessa has done brilliantly in her her losses up to now and I have no doubt at all that she'll continue to do as well.. And Nessa you most definitely are an inspiration :)

Dubchick81 said:
I don't agree. My friend is size 8 - 10 and eats far more than I ever could and has only recently started doing any sort of exercise.. For her breakfast alone she has 2 weetabix with full fat milk, AND 2 slices of toast.. And that's before she leaves the house in the morning.. She'll have sausages rolls a couple of mornings a week when she gets to work.. Then a sandwich/wrap for lunch.. chocolate gallore in between.. Big portion of dinner with NO veg!! Then pick thru the evening.. That's an average day for her.. Up until recently too she'd have had 2 r 3 contour bottles of full fat coke a day too...

That being said I do agree that Nessa has done brilliantly in her her losses up to now and I have no doubt at all that she'll continue to do as well.. And Nessa you most definitely are an inspiration :)

Well that's just unfair! Haha x

Thankyou everyone for your kind words today. Xx

Food update for today Wednesday 8th August 2012.
Week 13 day 5

Breakfast
Grapes (about half a massive bunch lol) 0pp

Lunch
WW sausage and mash meal 9pp

Dinner
Noodles 6pp
Chicken 2pp
Satay sauce 5pp
Mushrooms 0pp

Snacks
Dairylea dunker 3pp
WW choc brownie pudding 4pp
Scotch egg 7pp

Coffee 2pp

38/44 dailies used 46 weeklies remain

I have 6pp left for today
I will use them up just not sure what on yet lol xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Food looks good hun,extras can always go on ice cream lol

Lol I was thinking that but I've just had the WW choc brownie pudding which is ice cream based! Xx

Well the scales are still showing a 3lb gain and Sophie was really upset again this morning when I left her, I will be glad when this week is over!!

I drank loads of water yesterday and I've been walking 20mins each day that I wouldn't normally do and only eaten 3 weeklies how can I justify a 3lb gain?!! I wish I had atleast binged to have got a gain!
I really wanted to hit 3 stone by next Friday before we go away but that won't be happening now!! Xxxx
Sorry for my early morning mumble hope everyone is ok xxxx

Back