ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

LOL we are just heading back to my mummy in-laws after spending the morning at a soft play area!
Leaving London at 2pm not long and I'm FREE!! Lol love my children dearly but looking forward to a break! Xxx
Aww... We know you do hunnie but always nice to have yer hubbie to yerself am sure.. Its a very well deserved break :) x

nessa123 said:
**updated a few pp**

Well I'm away for the weekend and trying to be good.

1st breakfast
Coffee no sugar splash milk 0pp
Banana 0pp

2nd breakfast (lol)
1 slice white bread 2pp
1/2 butter portion 1pp
1 marmalade portion 1pp

Lunch
McDonald's chicken and bacon ceaser salad 5pp
Portion of potato wedges 9pp
Diet coke 0pp

Thanks Frances for your help!!!

I've also just had....

2x piri piri chicken thighs skin on 12pp??
McDonald's chocolate milkshake 12pp??

So 42/44 dailies used so far today

Few drinks and a buffet tonight, as long as I only use half my weeklies then I will be happy. Xx

nessa123 said:
I've also just had....

2x piri piri chicken thighs skin on 12pp??
McDonald's chocolate milkshake 12pp??

So 42/44 dailies used so far today

Few drinks and a buffet tonight, as long as I only use half my weeklies then I will be happy. Xx

Small or medium shake? Sm=6, medium=11 xx

Chicken-5pp each. Not sure on the piri piri! Is it a rub? Coz then I guess its spices so free? You weren't far off! X

sapphirestara said:
Small or medium shake? Sm=6, medium=11 xx

Hey Hun was medium thankyou saved a point!! Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Piri piris free :)

Thought so! :) saved more then a point!!

Me and hubby had a lovely evening. I think I better write all my weeklies off though whoops!!
View attachment 60437

Lovely pic :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks like you had a lovely time. Don't even think about the weeklies - I'm a firm believer that real life means some days/nights you have to have some time off, even from WW!

I'm still here still off plan lol but we go home tomorrow and I've got until Saturday to pull it back.
If I have a small gain then that's fine I've had a fab weekend. Catch up with everyone's diarys tomorrow xxxx

I'm still here still off plan lol but we go home tomorrow and I've got until Saturday to pull it back.
If I have a small gain then that's fine I've had a fab weekend. Catch up with everyone's diarys tomorrow xxxx

Exactly! You'll soon get back on plan. Glad you're enjoying your weekend so much.

I am NEVER going off plan again!! I have permanently been attatched to the toilet all night!! Feeling exhausted even water is going right through me!! :-( the journey home should be fun! Xx

So sorry to hear that Hun,I guess your body is reacting to the complete turn around with food! I hope the journey back is ok and your tummy settles soon.

Back