ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope you had a good evening hun and have a good day today :0)

Hey Hun, thankyou. Nice quite afternoon at work being my own boss! I love Fridays! Hope you are ok? Xx

nessa123 said:
Hey lurker!! Lol
Thankyou for posting! I do hope you make this a regular thing as everyone is most welcome here!
Thanks about the kids, I have a photoshoot booked for Sunday so looking forward to that!.

Thankyou for the advice on the take away weight gain, I checked the scales again this morning (shh don't tell the others, especially Kelly!) and it was showing a STS so I would be made up with that if it says the same tomorrow fingers crossed!!
Xxx

Don't tell Kelly indeed! Pmsl I am the scales police ha ha xx

HELP NEEDED!!
Now I'm starting to shed some of this weight I think it's time I did something with my hair! I've neglected it since Sophie was born and all I do is wear it up everyday. It's in desperate need of some attention a bit like my eyebrows! But one thing at a time!
New hair new brows new me!!

So I fancy dying it but what colour? Burgundy, dark brown, black??

What style? Layered and shoulder length, trimmed but permed,

I have no idea!!

Here's a very bland, sweaty and hot looking me at work today with my mop of a barnet!

View attachment 59680

Also some random crazy pics from this morning lol. Well if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at right?!!

View attachment 59681
View attachment 59682

P.s sorry the photos are on their sides!!

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun, thankyou. Nice quite afternoon at work being my own boss! I love Fridays! Hope you are ok? Xx

I'm good thanks,hope you enjoyed the quiet time at work :0) good to see you stayed off the scales ;0)

Well doll why don't you get a brown with a red caste on it? And I think a long choppy bob would be lovely on you I wouldn't get a perm they're a pain to look after! And well done mrs you can really see the difference in your face I'm so proud of you! Xxx

Thank you for the warm welcome.

You can really tell you've lost weight!! Keep up the good work.

I think your hair is lovely as it is too. Maybe have a couple of inches taken off and some fine layers. As for colour, caramel highlights. But it looks lovely as it is.

Hope the photoshoot is loads of fun for you all

Well it's officially a STS for me.
I'm very pleased with that as we ended up having Indian last night! Me and hubby have been together 4 years today so was an early treat. We are off to the cinema tonight to watch Ted. Xx

Jaly said:
Aw, congratulations and well done on the STS, better than a gain I suppose ;) x

Thanks. I'm happy with a STS and it's way better than a gain!!
Good luck today xx

Well done dolly! After a huge loss last week your body needs to catch up so see it as -3 last week and -3 this week xxxx

Well done nessa! Youve had a kebab and an Indian and managed to STS. I think that's a massive achievement! Well done... again! X

charlie's~mummy said:
Well done dolly! After a huge loss last week your body needs to catch up so see it as -3 last week and -3 this week xxxx

Thanks Kel I like looking at it that way lol
Have you weighed in yet? Xx

lauramarlow88 said:
Well done nessa! Youve had a kebab and an Indian and managed to STS. I think that's a massive achievement! Well done... again! X

Thanks hun. Hope you are ok? Xx

I'm off to see Clare and baby Toby soon, he's had a really bad cold and Clare's really worried and stressed so I'm hoping she will just relax a bit whilst I'm there and let me help her. She is taking him to the doctors in a bit as his breathing isn't great :-( xxx

Back