ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Dubchick81 said:
OK.. Well I done the same yesterday... I had maccers at lunch.. Not a great idea the day before WI so I had a filling light dinner last night.. So maybe you could do the same??
I had a 2egg omlette (2pp) Poached chicken fillet (4pp) Mixed Peppers, onions, garlic (opp) and was STUFFED for the evening.. Had that at about 6ish.. Maybe a little later and wasn't hungry then for the night.. All the protein done what its meant to do and kept me full for the night..

Thanks Hun for your advice I might just grab a sandwich at my mums later as I'm not going to get home until about 9pm.
I'm gonna give this next week 100% I need to to get myself back in the right mind set.
Thanks for listening xxx

I've just realised something (too much info coming up you have been warned)
I don't think I've been to the toilet properly since my tummy bug probably too scared too!! so that's what 3-4 days!! No wonder I'm feeling a bit meh.

nessa123 said:
I've just realised something (too much info coming up you have been warned)
I don't think I've been to the toilet properly since my tummy bug probably too scared too!! so that's what 3-4 days!! No wonder I'm feeling a bit meh.

Ah well here u go then. Mayb take a light laxative to help u along?

Dubchick81 said:
Ah well here u go then. Mayb take a light laxative to help u along?

Yeah will see how I get on xx

Hi Hun,thought you hadn't been your usual self,sounds like you know why the 2lbs is on the scales and you also know that you can get that off Hun.Wi and keep going,you are doing brilliantly and you will continue to do so :0)

Aww dolly I knew there was somethin up cos you were hardly here, why didn't you txt me? You know why you MIGHT have a little gain and IF you do so what you are only human! Draw a line start a fresh like its your first week re read your diary and remind yourself just how much you want this remember wanting to go on them rides take the kids swimming you have lost an amazing amount of weigh in a short while gett glugging them 2 Ltrs of water again and on treadmill every other night should do if you can and remember I am always here need it be to kick you up the arse or for giant hugs! Chin up xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charlie's~mummy said:
Aww dolly I knew there was somethin up cos you were hardly here, why didn't you txt me? You know why you MIGHT have a little gain and IF you do so what you are only human! Draw a line start a fresh like its your first week re read your diary and remind yourself just how much you want this remember wanting to go on them rides take the kids swimming you have lost an amazing amount of weigh in a short while gett glugging them 2 Ltrs of water again and on treadmill every other night should do if you can and remember I am always here need it be to kick you up the arse or for giant hugs! Chin up xxxxx

You've just made me cry lol.
I want this so badly and I know I can do it I'm just feeling a bit all over the place.
I'm gonna get today out of the way, WI in the morning and then do everything I can to turn this around. I'm letting myself down and I just need to snap out of it.
Thanks for the advice Hun, I'm gonna have a read through my diary tonight when I get back from Clare's.
Losing weight isn't easy and I need to realise I've had a smooth ride so far but now it's time to put the effort in.
Thanks Kel hugs xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Hun,thought you hadn't been your usual self,sounds like you know why the 2lbs is on the scales and you also know that you can get that off Hun.Wi and keep going,you are doing brilliantly and you will continue to do so :0)

Thanks hun xxx

Aww didn't want to make you cry babes what we like eh are you a little hormonal you think? Always knocks me sideways but yeah enjoy yourself tonight and restart tomorrow big hugs back xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Aww didn't want to make you cry babes what we like eh are you a little hormonal you think? Always knocks me sideways but yeah enjoy yourself tonight and restart tomorrow big hugs back xxx

I'm just feeling a bit emotional about a few different things really. Me and hubby had a bit of a barny last night and Clare seems to spend all her time with this other girl who lives in her village after 15 years of being best friends I kind of feel like we are drifting apart a bit, I know she has just had the baby and things are bound to be differant but it's just not what it was and i miss not having her to talk to really and when I go over like tonight for example that other girl is bound to be there or will pop over at some point. But oh well!! Xxx

Aww Hun nothing worse than fallin out with hubs or feeling left out by bast mate maybe she doesn't realise she's doin it here if you need a chat Hun xxxxx

nessa123 said:
Ok so I'm feeling really meh. It feels like I've been almost 3 stone loss forever!! I know that's not true and I've lost every week apart from one STS but it's really shook me up I don't seem to have my drive and focus anymore. I had a sneaky peek this morning (I know I know) and its showing a 2lb gain sigh. I know I had the weekend off but I've been good all week. I can't put my finger on what's wrong or what's going on. Xxx

Do we think it's the moon? X

nessa123 said:
I'm just feeling a bit emotional about a few different things really. Me and hubby had a bit of a barny last night and Clare seems to spend all her time with this other girl who lives in her village after 15 years of being best friends I kind of feel like we are drifting apart a bit, I know she has just had the baby and things are bound to be differant but it's just not what it was and i miss not having her to talk to really and when I go over like tonight for example that other girl is bound to be there or will pop over at some point. But oh well!! Xxx

Sorry to hear about the barny with hubby,I hope all things are sorted there.As to Clare,perhaps after the busy times of the summer hols you can both sort out some girlie time together either at yours or meet in town so the other lady can't just turn up so to speak,perhaps you will feel better after you've seen Clare! Take care hun :0)

Hey everyone well things are ok ish between me and hubby, I'm spending the day with my mum in Plymouth today so the day apart will probably do us good.
I went to Clare's last night and 10 mins after I got there that girl turned up what a surprise!! Lol then Clare kept looking at the time and asking me when I wanted to go!!! So **** that!!

Anyway on a happier note after a good clear out yesterday (sorry for too much info!!) I've lost 1lb and hit my 3st!! How the hell I have turned a 2lb gain around to a 1lb loss in a day is beyond me but finally I'm where I wanted to be 2 weeks ago.
Xxxx

nessa123 said:
Hey everyone well things are ok ish between me and hubby, I'm spending the day with my mum in Plymouth today so the day apart will probably do us good.
I went to Clare's last night and 10 mins after I got there that girl turned up what a surprise!! Lol then Clare kept looking at the time and asking me when I wanted to go!!! So **** that!!

Anyway on a happier note after a good clear out yesterday (sorry for too much info!!) I've lost 1lb and hit my 3st!! How the hell I have turned a 2lb gain around to a 1lb loss in a day is beyond me but finally I'm where I wanted to be 2 weeks ago.
Xxxx

Woo well done Hun,proves that sneaky wi's are a no go area as you've caused yourself upset when you didn't need to ;p anyhow im really pleased for you,what a great turn around :0) I hope you have a good day today with your Mum and a break from the OH will probably do you both good as you say! Am sooo sorry to hear about what happened at Clare's..how rude!!! Hope you're ok.

Well done lovely so proud of you! Not good regarding Clare though maybe you
Need to just have it out with her does she live far from you? Maybe she's become mates with this other girl because she's lonely? Here for you dolly xxx

nessa123 said:

Xxxx
And it's times like I like to say....... TOLD YA SO :p
Well done chic. Delighted for u xx

I think it's best u have it out with ur friend. Tell her how u feel. Me n my best of 19 years drifted so far apart after she had her baby that we're still not the same now, 2 years later... We're still there 110% for each other but not close as we were n it's awkward when we do see each other.
Does that other girl hav a kid close in age to ur friends? Mayb it's bringing them closer?!

Sorry u n hubby are having an issue but u'll b fine. The time with ur mam today will give u both a breather n as u say do u both good xxx

Hey hun just wanted to say well done on your weight loss this week. Will you never learn about sneaky peeks?! Haha - every time you've had a sneaky peek, you seem to get a bit stressed, so without sounding like I'm telling you off - STOP IT!!! LOL

Sorry to hear you're having a bit of a rough time with your mate tho, hope it all gets sorted soon. *hugs* Keep ya chin up hun. You're a bloody inspiration!! x x

Thankyou everyone for your constant support and advice it's you that got me through yesterday.
Feeling more upbeat today. Just had a lovely text from hubby and really enjoying my day with mum. Instead of having a slap up meal for lunch we decided on a picnic lunch that we could take into the bingo hall with us and that was easy for me to point.
I'm just gonna leave things with Clare, for a long time now it's been me putting the effort in even before she had Toby so the ball is in her court now. If she wants to let 15yrs of friendship slide then that's her choice.
I hope everyone is having a good day? Will be popping over to diarys in a bit xxxx

Back