ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Oh and don't worry the scales have gone away until Saturday now I can't keep putting myself through that lol

Glad you are feeling better hun,aw nice you got a lovely text from the OH :0) sounds like a fun picnic with your Mum.Am glad the scales are hidden,so not worth putting yourself through it as you say! Shame Clare is like that,that can sometimes be the case with friendships but doesn't make it right! And you're a great lady so someone else is around the corner who will make that effort to be your friend(including us of course)!

bulldogdaisy said:
Glad you are feeling better hun,aw nice you got a lovely text from the OH :0) sounds like a fun picnic with your Mum.Am glad the scales are hidden,so not worth putting yourself through it as you say! Shame Clare is like that,that can sometimes be the case with friendships but doesn't make it right! And you're a great lady so someone else is around the corner who will make that effort to be your friend(including us of course)!

Thanks hun. Xx

is it from a shop, or like a cafe? x

lauramarlow88 said:
is it from a shop, or like a cafe? x

A cafe, I got it in the bingo hall xx

The cafe ones on the WW website are ranging from 11 - 18! I don't know how much help that is to you. But without specifics that's the best I can do! Lol sorry x

lauramarlow88 said:
The cafe ones on the WW website are ranging from 11 - 18! I don't know how much help that is to you. But without specifics that's the best I can do! Lol sorry x

Thanks Hun I will go for 15 then!! Xx

Chinese for dinner tonight I feel rather naughty after having carrot cake earlier!! But it will be the only weeklies I use this week xx

Hey Nessa read your diary last night your a true inspiration and congrats in the big 3stone goal! Sneaky weigh ins can be evil :( I'm not stepping on scales till weigh in day :p X

Chellywelly said:
Hey Nessa read your diary last night your a true inspiration and congrats in the big 3stone goal! Sneaky weigh ins can be evil :( I'm not stepping on scales till weigh in day :p X

Hey there thankyou for your kind words and welcome to my crazy diary!!
Yes keep away from the scales!! I've learnt the hard way! Xxx

Lol! Yep mine are hidden away some were, I'm a serial weigher I think. Absolutely obsessed! So what's your next goal now you've reached your 3 stone mark? Xx

Chellywelly said:
Lol! Yep mine are hidden away some were, I'm a serial weigher I think. Absolutely obsessed! So what's your next goal now you've reached your 3 stone mark? Xx

Lol
Next mini goals are 7lb to get 3 1/2 stone, 8lb to hit the 50lb gone mark then it's to get into the 17's by Xmas so 2stone 5lb to go!! Which would take me to 17st 13lb!

Food update for today!
Saturday 25th August 2012
Week 16 day 1

Breakfast
None oops was rushing around getting ready to go out with my mum

Lunch
Low fat chicken and stuffing sandwich 8pp
Quavers 3pp
Carrot cake 15pp

Dinner
Chicken chow mein 18pp
Curry sauce 6pp

My daily pp have gone down to 43

50pp used
43/43 dailies 7/49 weeklies. 42 weeklies remain

nessa123 said:
Lol
Next mini goals are 7lb to get 3 1/2 stone, 8lb to hit the 50lb gone mark then it's to get into the 17's by Xmas so 2stone 5lb to go!! Which would take me to 17st 13lb!

Woo! Gunna be looking good girl ;) haha! Get some kinky Xmas undies! I might surprise my hubby with a Mrs Claus suit :p with a bobbly hat of course lol xxx

Chellywelly said:
Woo! Gunna be looking good girl ;) haha! Get some kinky Xmas undies! I might surprise my hubby with a Mrs Claus suit :p with a bobbly hat of course lol xxx

LOL no mrs Claus suit is complete without the hat!! Xx

WARNING. I'm getting my tits out again LOL
another stone gone another photo taken!!
3 stone down
View attachment 61212
View attachment 61213

They are differant jeans as I can't find my weighing in ones but you get the idea! Xx

Hi hun. I'm a bit behind with diaries today, so just popping in to say well done on your WI result! Fantastic. Shame about the situation with your friend, but I think you're right to leave the ball in her court for a while. New baby hormones might be having an effect too?? Thing is, if you have to keep being the one putting the effort in, you might end up feeling even more resentful and banging your head against a brick wall. That could spoil the friendship even more. Perhaps after a while, if she hasn't been in touch, you could let her know how disappointed you are that she seems to have 'gone cold' on the friendship.

One thought though - is your success on the diet part of it? Is she maybe a bit jealous about your success - especially as she has just had a baby and is probably getting used to the changes in her own body? Or maybe your success and enthusiasm and the positive feelings you are getting from losing the weight have changed the dynamics of the relationship in some way. (OMG, how very Dr Phil! :) ) Even though on the surface she may feel very supportive, sometimes underneath people feel threatened by it when other people change or make positive changes in their life. I don't know your friend of course, but just a thought...

Back