ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

OMG Nessa - the change in you looking at those photos is unbelieveable!! You've done brilliantly well, you should be SUPER proud of yourself. Here's to the next stone!! You can do it. :D

Just off subject as well, how come you haven't updated your losses in your signature? x

lauramarlow88 said:
OMG Nessa - the change in you looking at those photos is unbelieveable!! You've done brilliantly well, you should be SUPER proud of yourself. Here's to the next stone!! You can do it. :D

Just off subject as well, how come you haven't updated your losses in your signature? x

Thanks Hun. I haven't been on the laptop lately I always use the app on my iPhone I must do that in a minute, thankyou for the reminder xx

Thanks Hun. I haven't been on the laptop lately I always use the app on my iPhone I must do that in a minute, thankyou for the reminder xx

Haha no worries - it's only cause I like to see your progress. It encourages me to keep going! haha x

Wow! You really can see the difference. Is that the same trousers that didn't do up and did in the 2nd pic? Amazing!

Purpled said:
Wow! You really can see the difference. Is that the same trousers that didn't do up and did in the 2nd pic? Amazing!

They are different jeans because I couldn't find my weigh in ones but that's only because I've been wearing them!! So the original jeans I can do up now. Xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Brilliant :0)

Thanks Hun. Enjoy the exercise today, I keep thinking I must do something!! We might be popping out to a local steam rally this afternoon plenty of things for the kids there and plenty of walking for me!! I'm going to do a roast for dinner tonight too YUM! xx

nessa123 said:
Thanks Hun. Enjoy the exercise today, I keep thinking I must do something!! We might be popping out to a local steam rally this afternoon plenty of things for the kids there and plenty of walking for me!! I'm going to do a roast for dinner tonight too YUM! xx

Thanks about the exercise,weather abit naff for a bike ride so thought do something indoors!
The steam rally place sounds good,enjoy it and the yummy roast tonight :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks about the exercise,weather abit naff for a bike ride so thought do something indoors!
The steam rally place sounds good,enjoy it and the yummy roast tonight :0)

Full sunshine here in Cornwall after a week of non stop rain pretty much lol so having to make the most of it as raining again tomorrow. Xx

nessa123 said:
Full sunshine here in Cornwall after a week of non stop rain pretty much lol so having to make the most of it as raining again tomorrow. Xx

Yea we seem to finally have caught up with the naff weather though just windy here at the moment,glad you have sunshine today,yup make the most of it :0)

I've had to change my sig as it was too big!! Lol xx

You might be right though, I didnt think about the fact that It could be because I'm doing it myself so to speak.
Isn't it strange sometimes though how you think the people who will be most proud of you can be the ones who are least supportive!

I think some people find it really difficult and threatening when they see a change in others. I suppose it's because the security of what they are used to and comfortable with is threatened. Also, post-natal hormones etc.

I'm doing this for me and my children and to have a better quality of life and nothing is gonna stop me!! Xxx

Absolutely!

New sig looking good - especially with that brilliant loss. You've got to update your stats too though, so we can see the great results there as well - BMI, % etc.

My BMI was 54.3 and it's now 47.3 I think in my sig it says I'm 5lb away from 15% xx

nessa123 said:
My BMI was 54.3 and it's now 47.3 I think in my sig it says I'm 5lb away from 15% xx

Huge drop in bmi! You really are changing your whole life! It's amazing!

Purpled said:
Huge drop in bmi! You really are changing your whole life! It's amazing!

Thankyou xxx

Back