ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Thanks hun it's fashion world.
Dinner was so good nice and filling. Xxx

Ooh, I have fashion world - such a good catalogue. I may have to see if I can find it too - not that I'm copying or anything :rolleyes:

I've finally got around to booking an appointment to get my hair done!! I haven't had it cut in over a year lol how bads that!!

lauramarlow88 said:
Ooh, I have fashion world - such a good catalogue. I may have to see if I can find it too - not that I'm copying or anything :rolleyes:

LOL I can live with being the cool kid on minimins !! Haha it feels lovely on too xx

Item number: VX448IG

nessa123 said:
Item number: VX448IG

That's an i not a 1 by the way!!

Haha thanks! Just found it - looks completely different on the website. Don't mind if I do ... thanks! :D

nessa123 said:
I've finally got around to booking an appointment to get my hair done!! I haven't had it cut in over a year lol how bads that!!

Yay to haircut,can't wait till I can get mine done! Do you know what look you are going for?

lauramarlow88 said:
Haha thanks! Just found it - looks completely different on the website. Don't mind if I do ... thanks! :D

Lol no worries Hun! Just don't copy my new hairstyle and steal my husband will you? LOL actually I could probably give up the husband lol xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Yay to haircut,can't wait till I can get mine done! Do you know what look you are going for?

I have no idea lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol Okies,pic please afterwards :0)

I think I will just ask my friend (who is the hairdresser) what she thinks and go with it!! I fancy a change. Xx

Lol no worries Hun! Just don't copy my new hairstyle and steal my husband will you? LOL actually I could probably give up the husband lol xx

We will do a swap. You come and have my life for a week and vice versa! :)

lauramarlow88 said:
We will do a swap. You come and have my life for a week and vice versa! :)

Lol like wife swap haha brilliant!!
You get the kids too though ok?!! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Good idea,am sure it will look lovely :0)

Thanks Hun. Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
I thought you were throwing in a packet of vice versas then lol

Oh deffo a deal then!!!! Xx

Lol like wife swap haha brilliant!!
You get the kids too though ok?!! Xx

Well, me and my OH want a baby. So, it would be good practice - a trial run if you like! lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Well, me and my OH want a baby. So, it would be good practice - a trial run if you like! lol x

When are you free?!! LOL XX

Back