ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Yeah in a ready meal pot in the fridge section you can get it from most supermarkets but the spar one is less calories.
I use McCain micro chips each box is 4pp. I'm such a lazy cook sometimes lol xx

The easier the better hun! Thank you! I brought those last night :) going to have micro chips (4pp) and Morrisons eat smart chicken kiev (5.5pp) for tea and salad. Thanks again x

bulldogdaisy said:
Don't knock yourself Hun,you work hard and are bringing up a family..plus the weight is going in the right direction,I love your food lol :0)

Thankyou hugs!!! Xx

Aiimz said:
The easier the better hun! Thank you! I brought those last night :) going to have micro chips (4pp) and Morrisons eat smart chicken kiev (5.5pp) for tea and salad. Thanks again x

Be careful Hun PP work in whole numbers not .5 xx

I did think that, on the back of the packet it says they are 5.5 pro points but they are morriosns eat smart own brand :S o gosh im confused! ill try and google now x

Just googled it and it went to the weight watchers forum and i think they are 7! Thanks for that :) x

Aiimz said:
I did think that, on the back of the packet it says they are 5.5 pro points but they are morriosns eat smart own brand :S o gosh im confused! ill try and google now x

The old WW point system worked in .5 and some of the morrisons stuff is still like it as old school weight watchers still use the old system.
How many calories are in the Kiev?
Next time double check it says propoints under where the points are I always get confused in morrisons they have converted half there eat smart but not all of it sneaky *******! Xx

Aiimz said:
Just googled it and it went to the weight watchers forum and i think they are 7! Thanks for that :) x

No worries Hun if u ever get stuck whilst shopping its roughly 40 calories to 1pp but then you can just double check it on your wheel (if you have one) later xx

nessa123 said:
Thanks Hun I've never lost this much before and I just feel good.
I'm hoping for that 2lb this week to get me out of the 20's and give me another boost to push forward xxx

Nessa you will lose 2lb this week. with out a doubt xxx

Lushlash said:
Nessa you will lose 2lb this week. with out a doubt xxx

Thanks love, bring on the scales that's what I say!! Huge milestone for me getting out of those 20's it could get emotional xx

No worries Hun if u ever get stuck whilst shopping its roughly 40 calories to 1pp but then you can just double check it on your wheel (if you have one) later xx

Thanks hun will drill 40 calories to 1pp into my brain! im defo going to loose weight this time :) x

Aiimz said:
Thanks hun will drill 40 calories to 1pp into my brain! im defo going to loose weight this time :) x

No worries
Trust me when I say this, if I can do it then anyone can!
There are so many helpful and inspiring people on here ready to pick you up on a down day and celebrate your losses with you. Good luck on your journey and keep posting in my diary everyone's always welcome here xx

No worries
Trust me when I say this, if I can do it then anyone can!
There are so many helpful and inspiring people on here ready to pick you up on a down day and celebrate your losses with you. Good luck on your journey and keep posting in my diary everyone's always welcome here xx

Aww thank you! thats lovely! I really want/need to do it this time! ive seen all the support you have received from people on here :) going to start a food doary i think too, might keep me more focused x

Aiimz said:
Aww thank you! thats lovely! I really want/need to do it this time! ive seen all the support you have received from people on here :) going to start a food doary i think too, might keep me more focused x

I wasn't sure about a diary at first but I'm so glad that I did its not just about your food it's about your feelings and emotions and a place where you can be honest. Xx

I couldn't agree more. I put off starting a diary because I'm generally a pretty private person - you might not think it reading my diary today, but there's a line about personal things which I don't cross! I am so glad I did start one though. We laugh and cry together on here (and fume/shout sometimes!), pinch ideas for food and exercises, ask for and get advice on non-food stuff, tell each other off sometimes when needed... the support is fantastic. We don't judge each other because we know we're all in the same boat and we know we're not perfect, and who is? :)

Finally just got back on track reading your diary, and it's got me so emotional reading how positive you're feeling lately. I'm really disappointed in myself because for the last 5 days I just haven't bothered at all, and I'm dreading getting on the scales tonight :( I haven't been eating properly at all, my diet has mainly consisted of bread and A LOT of chocolate. It's all I seem to even want to eat! X

lauramarlow88 said:
Finally just got back on track reading your diary, and it's got me so emotional reading how positive you're feeling lately. I'm really disappointed in myself because for the last 5 days I just haven't bothered at all, and I'm dreading getting on the scales tonight :( I haven't been eating properly at all, my diet has mainly consisted of bread and A LOT of chocolate. It's all I seem to even want to eat! X

Hun please don't be hard on yourself you can do this.
I had a major wobble before I hit 3 stone I got to the point where I could of just chucked it all in but then I sat back and remembered why I started WW and looked at how well I had done before the wobble and realised I had to pull it back and I'm so glad I did.
A few days of plan really won't ruin all your hard work and yes you may get a gain this week but you have the power to turn this around.
Draw a line and refocus take the gain if it comes and dig deep and plough on.
I'm proud of you and look at your diary for inspiration as do other people don't give up I believe in you xxx

nessa123 said:
Hun please don't be hard on yourself you can do this.
I had a major wobble before I hit 3 stone I got to the point where I could of just chucked it all in but then I sat back and remembered why I started WW and looked at how well I had done before the wobble and realised I had to pull it back and I'm so glad I did.
A few days of plan really won't ruin all your hard work and yes you may get a gain this week but you have the power to turn this around.
Draw a line and refocus take the gain if it comes and dig deep and plough on.
I'm proud of you and look at your diary for inspiration as do other people don't give up I believe in you xxx

Aww, thanks nessa. I'm back in work tomorrow too so hopefylly tha will get me back on track. Sorry to invade your diary with my negative thoughts!! Lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Aww, thanks nessa. I'm back in work tomorrow too so hopefylly tha will get me back on track. Sorry to invade your diary with my negative thoughts!! Lol x

Don't be silly you can say what you want here. Promise me you won't give up you have done so well, start a fresh tomorrow new week. plan your day tonight so you are focused and prepared you really can do this xx

Back