ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Thanks daisy hun. Just need to nail the water tomorrow xx

nessa123 said:
Thanks daisy hun. Just need to nail the water tomorrow xx

To be honest there are lots of people who would struggle to do 4 glasses so well done,it's only 'easy' for me as water is my main drink and has been for a long time but even I slack with it sometimes!

bulldogdaisy said:
To be honest there are lots of people who would struggle to do 4 glasses so well done,it's only 'easy' for me as water is my main drink and has been for a long time but even I slack with it sometimes!

Thankyou, I used to drink 2 litres a day and would like to get back into it but not always possible and like you say not always easy xx

nessa123 said:
Thankyou, I used to drink 2 litres a day and would like to get back into it but not always possible and like you say not always easy xx

Yea..at least you know you've had a good first day and you plan on having more water so that will happen.Did you do the walk on your treadmill ?

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea..at least you know you've had a good first day and you plan on having more water so that will happen.Did you do the walk on your treadmill ?

No I had to walk to get my lift to work plus went to the shop xx

STRESSED!!!! What a morning Sophie has been a complete nightmare. Screaming shouting and full on tantrums on the way to the childminders I just don't know what to do :-(

bulldogdaisy said:
Wa Hun,sorry to hear that about Sophie,am sure she will soon settle for the child minder..just not a great start to the day!

It just breaks my heart I feel like such a **** mother when I can't control her tantrums it's so embarrassing as well I just want my angel back xx

bulldogdaisy said:
You are not a **** mother hun,it's just something most kids go through so please don't feel bad!

Thanks hun I text the childminder to say sorry for dumping her and running and that I hope she has calmed down this is her reply...

Oh yes, its purely for you... She never put the dummy in her mouth and gave it to me without me asking... Plus she shut up within a min.. Shes quite happy now laying on a beanbag watching sabrina..... Trust me if she screamed like that all day you would soon have had her back...... So dont worry the little angel is learning how to manipulate har parents haha.... Xxx

nessa123 said:
Thanks hun I text the childminder to say sorry for dumping her and running and that I hope she has calmed down this is her reply...

Oh yes, its purely for you... She never put the dummy in her mouth and gave it to me without me asking... Plus she shut up within a min.. Shes quite happy now laying on a beanbag watching sabrina..... Trust me if she screamed like that all day you would soon have had her back...... So dont worry the little angel is learning how to manipulate har parents haha.... Xxx

Hmm that's kiddies for you Hun,I guess she is going through a stage of seeing what she can get away with.Hope you feel abit better now although of course it's no fun while it's all happening!

Oh dear sorry to hear about your morning.
Was that txt from the child minder meant to be a but snotty, or am I reading that all wrong? Lol
Well done on your 6,7,8 challenge. How much water counts as a glass exactly? X

lauramarlow88 said:
Was that txt from the child minder meant to be a but snotty, or am I reading that all wrong? Lol

I was told its 250mls Hun for a glass :0)

lauramarlow88 said:

Lol no her childminder is lovely but I can understand how it could come across snotty! Lucky I know her well lol.
Hope you are on Hun, how you feeling today? Xxx

Aww.. What a little witch ha ha ha.. Don't you just love little girls :D Glad she's OK.. Must be awful for you leaving her like that.. but as the childminder says... She's just learning to manipulate and see what she can get away with.. its normal ha.. God I can't wait to have kids..... ha ha ha ha KIDDING!!!

nessa123 said:
It just breaks my heart I feel like such a **** mother when I can't control her tantrums it's so embarrassing as well I just want my angel back xx

Awww nessa your NOT a **** mother :hug: you have to have the patience of a saint to deal with tantrums.

you know what you should do don't you, remember the advert on tv? Of the mum who was shopping & her daughter was kicking & screaming well the mum layed on the floor & kicked & screamed too!!

LOL

My babies will hate me hahaha xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Aww.. What a little witch ha ha ha.. Don't you just love little girls :D Glad she's OK.. Must be awful for you leaving her like that.. but as the childminder says... She's just learning to manipulate and see what she can get away with.. its normal ha.. God I can't wait to have kids..... ha ha ha ha KIDDING!!!

Lol xx

Back